FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid CF | Copa del Rey final | El Clasico | 16.04.2014 | 21:30 CET

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Tobias19, Apr 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Should Xabi Alonso play?

1. Yes

21 vote(s)
    52.5%
  2. No

19 vote(s)
    47.5%
  1. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I said I would prefer we play like to that before the match...

Oh and every game we should do what you did. Make people say how they would play, so when/if they try to act the ass (even me) they can get called out for it.

Nice job.

2. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Counter attacking is not a problem if its a part of the game not the whole game. Saying catenaccio combined with counters is the only proper way to play Barca especially after this game is just stupid.

To bad, i really wanted to see more involved game from Madrid and pushing their defense to shambles. To bad Madrid decided to be dangerous every 20 minutes or so.

3. Real4Real

Real4Real New Member

Sep 16, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  4. Crimson

Crimson BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 11, 2009
    After watching the Bale goal a hundred times I just realised Biscuits reaction at the top of the box after he scores xD
    Just priceless!

raul_elmatador and RMSocrates repped this.
  5. Real4Real

Real4Real New Member

Sep 16, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #1255 Real4Real, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
    [​IMG]

LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!!

6. libertao

libertao Member+

Mar 15, 2006
    The synchronized collapse just might be my favorite part. Definitely adds to the rewatchability factor.

Crimson, Deep Pal and RMSocrates repped this.
  7. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  8. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #1258 4x4s, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  9. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That was brutal. Just terrible fans.

10. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    @YOUNGSTARS87

Guys, try another match thread without any profanity, okay?

11. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ^Thanks man. Some people. I still don't get the need some people have to go to the Barca forum to gloat as if they don't already know they lost the game. Then the Bayern match thread is like an invitation for troll-age should we lose, draw or fail to advance.

trts and natenate101 repped this.
  12. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Going to other forums to gloat is dumb especially on this message board. It is pretty strict over here. I think the best mods are the ones on Real Madrid Forum. We allow people to freely discuss things on here and when it gets out of hand they get booted.

Other places will immediately boot you for going over there.

Bayern's place is pretty cool. I get along with posters there but it is the mods there trying to provoke people. Heck, they were provoking their own members because the members agreed with me.

I was just talking about tactics and formations too.

13. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    HALA MADRID

trts repped this.
  14. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Barca Fanzine SPORT have a video of Neymar slowly dragging himself on to the Barcelona bus, apparently "injured from all the vicious kicks at his legs".

Fans aren't buying it, feel like he's showing off to get any sort of sympathy. :D

15. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Why would anyone believe him, one minute he rolling faster than the wheel on an 18 wheeler and screaming in 'pain' and as soon as he sees the official isn't having it, he's up waiving his hands in indignation.

Deep Pal repped this.
  16. Deep Pal

Deep Pal Member+

Jun 19, 2013
    India,Kolkata
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    India
    This , I dont get why after feigning, when a player gets up and starts running like a rabbit, why are thy not shown a card ??

17. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    dani alves assaulted modric not once but twice nearly as quickly as he could right in front of the ref and the official looked at Luka as if to say what do you want me to do about it? More often than not diving isn't penalized, don't see it changing and with this particular player and team doubly so.

18. MadridFan22304

MadridFan22304 Member+

Apr 26, 2012
    DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you want some hidden fun, watch Biscuits on the Bale goal.

19. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    understandable really, busquets ran himself into the ground and his teammates didn't cover. where were alves and mascherano? batra was injured and yet it was him and busquets getting back to try and cover.

20. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Mallorca fans sang this song to him a couple seasons ago, I thought it was hilarious :D

21. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Y'all being a little sensitive no? Besides if "scum" is too vulgar (lol, what? In this forum?) then just edit, no need to delete it.

Karthik repped this.
  22. azriel

azriel Member+

Sep 7, 2005
    San Diego, USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I kinda feel sorry for the kid, from hero to zero in 10 minutes.

LOL Just kidding, fvck him and that cvnt Cesc as well.

23. RoyalWhites

RoyalWhites Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I feel sorry for him. He was a hero and then he got destroyed by Bale. It was funny and sad too.

24. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I don't feel sorry for any of these whores. All of them are cnuts and should know their rightful place below Real Madrid.

25. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    pretty pathetic from their fans actually, the club brought you lots of trophies for years and this season it isn't happening so you call alves a monkey? the same alves who was instrumental in all the wins the last few years. If I was alves I'd be pissed. I strongly dislike alves but I'd never call him a monkey or think its ok to do that.