Fack Vela

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by Perndog2006, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El Chanclas

El Chanclas Member+

Nov 21, 2008
    Wow, I don't know what's the greater sin on these boards: calling some a pocho or a cangrejo! I'll would be sure to stick with tried and true insults like "dumbass", "pendejo", and "Angel Reyna."

siva66, Puma76 and drunkguy10 repped this.
  2. OG Junglist

OG Junglist Member+

Jul 21, 2005
    El Jebel, CO
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Dam im all out of the loop now .... I remember the days of BSMX when one could call somebody "mosco" and that was insult enough lol (one of the legendary BSMX members)

Puma76 and LGRod repped this.
  3. Talisman

Talisman Member+

Aug 5, 2011
    Stamford, CT
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Unsubz
    [​IMG]

Puma76, elvasco and LGRod repped this.
  4. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    “Carlos Vela nos explicó que en su proyecto no contempla un compromiso con la Selección Nacional. Por eso no fue convocado”

[​IMG]

LGRod and Perndog2006 repped this.
  5. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Amen,

Fack Vela

LGRod repped this.
  6. Blu.

Blu. Member+

Apr 16, 2012
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  7. JohnnyFutbol

JohnnyFutbol Member+

Nov 5, 2009
    Haddonfield
    Club:
    Club Tigres de la UANL
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This thread is a good way to keep a good eye out for the haters and once Vela eventually comes back, we'll know who the non believers were and hopefully life ban them from the Vela thread.

8. NCCFBALL

NCCFBALL Member+

Apr 19, 2007
    ITALY
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    That is very dumb and ignorant way of thinking. I for one say F*** Vela or anyone that doesn't want to come, however if he would come at one point I would cheer him on just as I would anyone else as long as he is putting 100% into it. That is like saying you hated Dwight when he was with the Magic, but if you are a Laker fan and when he came to Lakers you aren't going to cheer him on or get excited about him going to Lakers because you didn't like him with Magic.

Puma76 repped this.
  9. JohnnyFutbol

JohnnyFutbol Member+

Nov 5, 2009
    Haddonfield
    Club:
    Club Tigres de la UANL
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Not if youre bashing him left and right and fack vela this and that every damn page or time hes brought up, ******** that.

You wanna be a hater, you better live with the consequences later down the road. You shouldnt have a right to celebrate with his success down the road with the rest of the people whos had his back from the start.

Why bitch and moan over it? Its not like he said ******** Mexico - hes saying ******** Chepo or whoever he has a problem with.

If he was bashing Mexico and stuff i would agree with the length of 3rd degree hes getting, but he didnt - hes said the complete opposite.

You guys need to get off your inquisition against him and grow up a little.

10. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    actually you are wrong, everyone knows that nobody is above the national team, including chepo, so for him to use that excuse that vela has a problem with chepo, and that is why he doesnt come is the biggest logical fallacy of the vela nuthugger apologists.

Chepo put it clearly, for vela, the national team is not his priority and his main project is his own club career. if that is not the biggest fack you to la seleccion out there, I do not know what it is.

Vela said a big FACK U to the national team, his teammates that have the same circumstances or worse but still make the sacrifices because they love the national team

in that case

Fack Vela and Fack his career

btw, I do not believe in absolutes, if Vela comes to the gold cup, I would forgive him for his treachery, and I would even be okay with him coming back to the national team after brasil 2014, but until then:

Fack Vela

LGRod repped this.
  11. drunkguy10

drunkguy10 El Sancho

Dec 26, 2006
    No idea
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Cangrejos always find a way to justify themselves, and if some one they hated, and demanded to be banned and burned, succeeds they'll just say... "I'm glad I was proven wrong."

It happens all the time... sadly. Hence, the stereotype of Mexican cangrejos.

12. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    you are the worst of the haters, you hate the haters which makes you a hater yourself.

I do not hate you man

we both love our seleccion, but you just have a different set of morals and you are like the hippy mexican who thinks its okay for players to come and play for la seleccion when it best suits them.

I do not hold that belief, I think if the coach calls u up, u come no matter what. Its not for the coach, for for himself, but for his country. If that said player puts any of those above the national team, then fack that player

Fack Vela

13. drunkguy10

drunkguy10 El Sancho

Dec 26, 2006
    No idea
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I do not hate... Love is in the air, everywhere I look around.:D

I don't hate you either, I still remember our NNR days.:cool:

I believe in dignity, justice, and reason. I'm not an unconditional fanatic. I see the FMF for what it is, and as such, I understand the players who feel wronged by it.

Everything is a trade off, Vela clearly thought the trade off between the NT and Real Sociedad was not the best for him... at least under the conditions they were demanding.

If Vela has been treated so badly by the current coach, and FMF administration, why should he give up so much to be in the NT? This goes beyond nationalism.

[​IMG]

14. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

link fail

and I am sure all of the other players suffer the same circumstances and GASP! unworkable work environment, but they still come, and they still play, not for chepo, but for their country.

Fack Vela!

15. elvasco

elvasco 100% Americanista

Sep 10, 2006
    Those were the days.:cry:

LGRod repped this.
  16. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I remember the days when The Holy Nery would fly 36 hours to play for la seleccion and he was INJURED! and wouldnt play but would come anyway.

those are the players we need, A player with dedication, with love for the national team regardless of whatever is going on with players or the coach or whatever, a player Like The Holy Nery. In contrast, we have cangrejos praising cangrejo mentality

Fack Vela

17. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    [​IMG]

LGRod repped this.
  18. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Vela tambien tiene culpa en esto.

Espero que en algun momento diga su verdad.

Pinche telenovela.

LGRod repped this.
  19. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    This shit made me laugh, thank you haha

20. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    May the Holy Nery Bless the final de la liguilla today, and may the Futbol gods exact revenge on Carlos vela

Fack Vela!

21. Agapito X Fa

Agapito X Fa Member+

Apr 21, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I tried to pull a Vela.

called up to work on my day off.

I told him I was happy being at home and that I want to focus on my sleep.

I got fired

thanks Vela :D

LGRod, Wiso, invisible_shadow and 4 others repped this.
  22. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    perfect example of such treachery by vela,

maybe you will get some agapito apologists who will come to your rescue and say that you need your sleep or u will die

23. drunkguy10

drunkguy10 El Sancho

Dec 26, 2006
    No idea
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Yeah! It's exactly the same, because Vela works for the FMF... great analogy.:rolleyes:

It other news... I found something...

[​IMG]

While we are making sh!t up.;)

24. Agapito X Fa

Agapito X Fa Member+

Apr 21, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    u mad vela white knight.

25. LGRod

LGRod Member+

Mexico
    Aug 14, 2010
    Listenin to Los Bookies
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Why is there a picture of Batista when it says The Rock?