Fack Vela

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by Perndog2006, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azul88

Azul88 Member+

Jun 1, 2010
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    in for the no-vela

LGRod and slkdave repped this.
  2. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Well you aren't explaining your understanding of the term either, so by using your reasoning then it's safe to say there isn't much hope for you either.

Fack Vela. Viva Mexico.

LGRod repped this.
  3. drunkguy10

drunkguy10 El Sancho

Dec 26, 2006
    No idea
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

I answered your question.

Again... comprehension skills.

This my good deed of the day... educating the ignorant.

"El concepto fue desarrollado por Sigmund Freud, quien se inspiró en una ida a la pescadería, donde encontró un señor vendiendo cangrejos vivos en una cubeta. Había 3 cubetas, con cangrejos americanos, cangrejos japoneses y cangrejos mexicanos. De las 3 cubetas, solo la de los cangrejos mexicanos estaba sin tapadera.
    El vendedor explicó que si no tapaba a los cangrejos americanos, empezaba uno a escalar hasta que por esfuerzo propio saltara de la canasta y se escapara... con los cangrejos japoneses.
    Con los cangrejos japoneses era similar, cuando uno se quiere escapar, empieza a apoyarse en los demás, y éstos van empujándolo hacia arriba apoyados en otros y así sucesivamente, de tal manera que se forma una pirámide hasta el borde y entonces el cangrejo se escapa.
    Los cangrejos mexicanos, en cambio, cuando uno está tratando de sobresalir, entre todos se encargan de jalarlo para abajo."

http://inciclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Cangrejismo

I could have provided a source in English, but I want you to take the touble of using Google translator... In case you are a typical pocho that can't speak Spanish.

El_Huero and metalmaster repped this.
  4. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
  5. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
  6. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    [​IMG]

elvasco and LGRod repped this.
  7. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
  8. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Cual pinche pocho. Admito que no tenia bien entendida la palabra cangrejo pero tu que segun la tenias entendida tambien la usaste incorrectamente. La mayoria de la gente que le echa a Vela no es porque esta sobre saliendo si no por que el culo no quiere jugar con la seleccion.

A mi no me importa si sigue triunfando. Eso es pedo de el, lo que si me encabrona es que varios pendejos todavia lo quieren en la seleccion a pesar de que el mismo se ha negado. Ya mejor que el y sus dicipulos sigan por su camino y nosotros los Mexicanos seguiremos por el de nosotros.

Asi es que Viva Mexico y Vela a chingar a su madre. A y ya que tu empesaste con los insultos vete a la verga tu tambien pinche mama huevos de Vela.

MEXICO WILL BE CHAMP repped this.
  9. Sleepy Spaceman

Sleepy Spaceman Member+

Nov 6, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Mods.

Do your job.

10. Pirru

Pirru Member+

Sep 21, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    [​IMG]

LGRod repped this.
  11. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    they are doing their job! this thrrad is needed, this needs to be said

Fack Vela

LGRod repped this.
  12. El Washatero

El Washatero Member+

Nov 5, 2007
    AP Top 25!
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  13. icybauer

icybauer Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Thread needs "Well, that escalated quickly" meme

LGRod repped this.
  14. drunkguy10

drunkguy10 El Sancho

Dec 26, 2006
    No idea
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    First of all, when did I insult you?

Calling you ignorant is not an insult, it's just the truth.

Second, please tell me how did i misused the term "cangrejo?"

Just because you are just another fan with no power to decide and directly harm Carlos, it doesn't mean you are not promoting hatred and slandering him with your dubious claims. You have no evidence to call him a diva, unpatriotic, or anything else... that's being a cangrejo.

Also, its fun to cheer for the National Team, but do not forget its a private organization "owned" by a group of millionaires, who could care less about the country. All you have to do is read Salinas Pliego's blog to understand their mindset. The "National" Team was used by Vergara to punish Carlos just like it has been used by many others, along with the federation, who violate the "pacto de caballeros."

Like I said, its fun and gratifying to cheer for the NT, but don't call unpatriotic anyone who chooses personal advancement over it. The worst thing is, I don't even think Carlos Vela just refused. It was probably the cacique mentality of Chepo and the FMF that forced Vela to choose between his club and the NT.

...In my defense, elvasco and Rojinegro1 repped this.
  15. elvasco

elvasco 100% Americanista

Sep 10, 2006
    I <3 Vela!!!!!!:mad:

Pajaro Negro and Puma76 repped this.
  16. Rojinegro1

Rojinegro1 Member+

Jun 26, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yep

17. El_Huero

El_Huero Member+

Dec 21, 2009
    EduarDitto "The Pelé of Anal"
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul

[​IMG]

LGRod, icybauer and SoyOllin repped this.
  18. El Jalisciense

El Jalisciense Member+

Feb 7, 2009
    Dalton, Georgia
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    To any real Mexican being called a pocho and questioning their Spanish speaking ability is a big insult.

I am a very proud patriotic person, and I don't really give a shit what happens behind the scenes. I just care about the team itself. The players who work their asses off to achieve greatness, represent our country, and give our people something to be proud of. The national team is a symbol of Mexico, and refusing to play definitely unpatriotic.

On the cangrejo part, no one would be even saying shit about him on here if you fanboys would stop bringing him up in national team discussions. Let him continue his personal advancements and let us continue to support our country.

19. OG Junglist

OG Junglist Member+

Jul 21, 2005
    El Jebel, CO
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Sub for the "lulz"

20. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    to fack himself

21. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  22. drunkguy10

drunkguy10 El Sancho

Dec 26, 2006
    No idea
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I didn't can you anything.

The people that "shit" happens to, such as Carlos, do care.

I'm personally proud of Mexicans who succeed, such as Carlos who is working his ass off in a foreign country, and in a team that that usually prefers its cantera over foreigners.

The national team is a symbol of those who own it. I too feel national pride when mexico plays, but we need to be objective.

Look at the title of this thread genius. He is only brought up here and in his own thread, and is always after one of your kind start staying "fack Vela."

Exactly.

If only it was

23. Agapito X Fa

Agapito X Fa Member+

Apr 21, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    no wonder vela doesn't come back
    [​IMG]

pinche chepo cochino he's not going to do that

LGRod and drunkguy10 repped this.
  24. Q.Q.

Q.Q. Member

Jan 25, 2008
    Antarctica
    Question:
    The Senior NT/Federation/Fanbase(?) haven't given unconditional support to Vela. Why should Vela report to the Seleccion unconditionally?

Hypothetical #1:
    The Senior NT coach is a douche, he doesn't like you and you don't like him. Isn't it best to not put yourself in a situation that will be uncomfortable for you and Mr.Douche?

Hypothetical #2:
    Okay fack Vela, now fast forward to Chepo's team sucking it up(again). Chepo gets fired.......

Fack Vela still?

25. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    the national team is beyond of who is coach or if they get along or whatnot. The coach requested Vela to show up to national team duty and Vela refused.

so

Fack Vela until he repents, and shows up for the 2013 gold cup. if he doesnt,

FACK VELA!

LGRod repped this.