Everton v The Arsenal : Sunday April 6th MATCHDAY THREAD

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by goonermaui, Mar 31, 2014.

1. NorthBank

NorthBank Member+

Arsenal; NYRB
    United States
    Mar 29, 2006
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You may be right, but for me I don't really pay attention to that stuff. I form my judgment based on what I see on the pitch, and in interviews. Week in week out, year in year out. And his particular case, watching his goal scoring celebrations, which don't seem to be all about him... most of the times he seems to be saying to the fans "this is for you".

2. WoodDraw

WoodDraw Member+

May 29, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What do people expect? People here are the first to say "sell him" anytime a player loses form. Everyone wants loyalty on one side, but on sites like this there is very little coming back the other way.

I think someone like Sanga likes Arsenal and has been good to the club. But he's getting old, and only has so many days left. Am I supposed to be mad at him for not staying if other clubs are willing to give him more money and security?

DaPrince84 and NorthBank repped this.
  3. NorthBank

NorthBank Member+

Arsenal; NYRB
    United States
    Mar 29, 2006
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sagna is a good example and i was almost gonna mention him before. He's been very loyal to us, AND very dependable, even after a few bad injuries. But he may move on if he can get a good, longer contract. Does that mean he loves Arsenal less? I dont think so. He's a true pro.

wanye_stirrear repped this.