Eurotrash II [R]

Discussion in 'Women's Rivalry Forum' started by Bonnie Lass, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    I did, in a low key and indirect way: https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=15862400&postcount=16 .

Did Scasna send you to the naughty corner? :eek:

You know, I find being a desk-bound nerd in rainy Stockholm, with nothing better to do than work out when Birgit Prinz's last absence from the German national team was, infinitely more stimulating than gadding about Europe like a football groupie.

Not.

:(

2. Jenson

Jenson Member

Mar 2, 2005
    No, sadly for her, she was too busy having to run about trying to win a game on her own. Frustration must be an understatement for how she feels. They were dropping like cramp riddled flies (if they exist). The stretcher bearers were evidently fitter than half of the Czech team.

3. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    The team should change their pils of choice to Zlatopramen. (Gettit?)

Yep, Prinz's absences and bad jokes: I'm on a roll!

4. hagabo_i_exil

hagabo_i_exil Member

Apr 27, 2004
    london
    Club:
    Umeå IK
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Puns aside, we all know the best beer in the world was created by that nerdy kid in Family Matters.

5. Bonnie Lass

Bonnie Lass Moderator
    Staff Member

Lyon
    Norway
    Oct 20, 2000
    Up top
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    :(

********. Glad to hear it's nothing serious.

6. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    There's way too little Eurotrashing going on, so I think it's time for this:

[​IMG]

WHO was it who liked Navina Omilade? Micol? You saucy thing you!

7. Micol

Micol Member+

Sep 16, 2008
    Yes. And I think I have very good taste. :D

8. kickinthehead

kickinthehead Member

Mar 17, 2006
    I LOVE Omilade and not in the same platonic, "you're my favorite kind of teddy bear" way I love Mellie.

9. jocasta

jocasta Member+

Oct 11, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    Eurotrash Classifieds

EARN SEKs! Ghostwriter wanted for an upcoming project. The successful applicant's style will be clear and jargon-free yet with a sense of humor. Experience with writing "heaving-alabaster-bosom-books" a plus; experience with convincingly lying to girls a necessity. Confidentiality assured.

10. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Hey, I could do that! Oh wait... :eek:

11. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Rumour has it that Olympique Lyonnais are interested in Lene Mykjåland.

*cue sound of redcard scrabbling for flights to France*

12. Bonnie Lass

Bonnie Lass Moderator
    Staff Member

Lyon
    Norway
    Oct 20, 2000
    Up top
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Holy shit. Get the ******** out!

Schweet!

(Although I think she'd be better off in Damallsvenskan or the Bundesliga. I love OL, but she could do with a more competitive league.)

13. Bonnie Lass

Bonnie Lass Moderator
    Staff Member

Lyon
    Norway
    Oct 20, 2000
    Up top
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
  14. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Now SHE has an annoying voice! But good taste in skin care products (or someone who pays for her to advertise them, at least).

15. jocasta

jocasta Member+

Oct 11, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    This meeting of the "Josefine Öqvist and Josefine Öqvist Look-a-likes Admirers" club will now come to order. Not being a member, I shall leave the room.

16. Bonnie Lass

Bonnie Lass Moderator
    Staff Member

Lyon
    Norway
    Oct 20, 2000
    Up top
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Tsk, tsk. Lene has an ANGELIC voice!

http://www.fotball.no/webtv.asp?All=1&p=72550&progId=253201

==

Since I don't really have anyplace to talk about toppserien players:

This was for the Asker-Floya match, via Facebook. When I went to RSVP, I saw this:

[​IMG]

I should certainly hope Wiik would be attending. :D

17. kickinthehead

kickinthehead Member

Mar 17, 2006
    Hmmmm .... I think that's me, except my books have been of the "heaving-alabaster-lusciousness-of-her-just-ripened--quivering-bosoms" -- but it flows, don't it?

18. jocasta

jocasta Member+

Oct 11, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    How do you think you could do with "heaving-alabaster-mosquito-bites"?

19. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Not that I've been gawping to any great extent... But I have to say that I'm far from convinced that the bosom in question could either heave or quiver.

20. jocasta

jocasta Member+

Oct 11, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    I am not sure that it's even a bosom, in the usual sense. A bosom sensu stricto, I suppose, but that ain't very poetical.

21. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Red alert for redcard!

Lookie here: "Oct. 3, 2008: The Washington Freedom name Lene Mykjaland from Norway as a post-draft discovery player and has been assigned her WPS-playing rights."

How did that get smuggled past??? Or have you just been keeping quiet about it???

22. kickinthehead

kickinthehead Member

Mar 17, 2006
    "Her heaving alabaster bossoms were displayed in all their creamy fullness, despite the mosquito bites, bites, which in any other woman would have left unsightly, irritated welts, however, Angelique's milky white innocence could not be tainted by the filthy little bloodsucking beasts, for she was pure and strong, having the strength of unconquered youth, the beauty of an unopened rose and the sweetness of untasted honey"

How's that for starters?

23. Bonnie Lass

Bonnie Lass Moderator
    Staff Member

Lyon
    Norway
    Oct 20, 2000
    Up top
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    No idea. They also drafted Røa's Sarah Huffman, who'd played with them before, as well as Team Strømmen's Ella Massar.

http://www.dynamitegirls.no/main.php?o_type=main&o_id=0

24. jocasta

jocasta Member+

Oct 11, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    Sweden
    An unusually literal twist on the mosquito bites theme, and the fact that my stomach gave a very unpleasant lurch when I read it means that it must be pretty good. Glad I haven't eaten lunch yet. You're in the lead so far. Any further applicants?

25. Smulan

Smulan Member

Apr 3, 2008
    "I looked across the bar to see a slutty bleached blonde with backcombed hair. She looked like the type who'd get her kit off in the car park if I only got her drunk enough. I decided to have another beer before sending over a few rounds of tequila slammers and an invitation to play pool. If I was lucky, the night could end up as all good nights did, with me and my one-night-stand sitting in a diner trying to sober up enough to drive."

Oh wait- I'm channeling someone again. Sorry.