Pre-match: EURO 2012: Italy - Ireland (June 18,2012) [R]

Discussion in 'Italy: National Teams' started by Luca03, Jun 15, 2012.

1. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    why cant Ogbonna get a game :(

2. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

Houston Dynamo, Penang FC, Al Duhail
    United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hmm was wondering if he was making fun of Bonera's name... I guess we'll never know what he said... one of Italian football's great mysteries... first Materazzi 2006, now Balotelli 2012.... :p

elvesuvio repped this.
  3. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Little experience compared to our other CBs. Although Bonucci's own experience is limited, he does play in Serie A and has chemistry with both Barzagli and Chiellini.

4. mikeyjames

mikeyjames Member

Jun 20, 2009
  5. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    yeah, the victim, of Portuguese background, was a former member of some outlaw biker gang...it was a direct hit even though someone else was not seriously injured...what a shame at such a great event. The Italo-Portuguese rivalry in Toronto is a very heated one and I was hoping it wasn't soccer related...there have been instances of flag burning and fights/violence in the past but from the looks of this, it seems gang related.

6. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Were you with the other idiots burning Portugal
    Flags after your win ?

Congrats on defying the odds and defeating the
    Mythical football squad that is republic of Ireland. Good luck azzuri

7. gummy-bear83

gummy-bear83 Member

May 24, 2010
    Piombino, Tuscany.
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Don't be aggressive dear Portuguese troll. In Italy nobody hates Portugal. This fact is related to what happened in Toronto between Italian and Portuguese communities. Good luck against Czech.

8. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina

He says he's glad it wasn't Italian-Portuguese violence and then you come in spitting anti-Italian rhetoric? :laugh:

9. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    How am I trolling ? Did I say anything bad about Italy or Italians ?

Just specific Italians morons who burn flags

I respect italy and Italian football very much .

Just amazes
    Me why any Italian fan would even blink an eye over winning against Ireland and resort to burning a Portugal flag . People are stupid these same idiots burning flags probably go back to watching hockey for two years until brazil 2014.

10. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    "Congrats on defying the odds and defeating the
    Mythical football squad that is republic of Ireland."

Very congenial.

11. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    alright opinions have been heard lets move on..

12. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The Italian - Portuguese rivalry is incredibly stupid and made possible by assholes like --Z--

mattteo repped this.
  13. mattteo

mattteo Member

Jul 19, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He clearly says 'figli di puttana tutti'. Which means 'Sons of a bitch you all'.

14. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Seriously! Sometimes you wonder what sorts of spectacle people filter their experiences through...geeez

15. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    This is what he said:
    "The Italo-Portuguese rivalry in Toronto is a very heated one and I was hoping it wasn't soccer related...there have been instances of flag burning and fights/violence in the past but from the looks of this, it seems gang related."

It never said an Italian person burned a Portuguese flag

How did you conclude this?

16. el napulitan

el napulitan Member+

Sep 28, 2008
    < @sals mom crew >
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    no it isnt, no manager in the world would exempt pirlo from blame, he shares the blame with cheilini, so do you think its fine for pirlo to not even try to stop that cross whem he so easily could have made an attempt?
    dont know about being mom but di natale did his his job as best as he could, had pirlo been awake then di natale would have had a lot more oppurtunities to score, he made numerous great runs in the 1st half which were always ignored, and this isnt coming from someone who fights for di natale to start for italy or even be in the squad,
    lol, whats funny is that they slated pirlo's perfomance but then gave him a 6'5 because balo scored from his corner!

it was poor from prandelli to play motta, he's playing a cm as a treq and he was always in the center half, totaly stupid, he can play seba there or even cassano, cass or seba in that position would draw players out of their positions,

yes, motta runs out of legs very quick, nocerino seams to move around more too,

we know what materazzi said,

i can tell you the portuguese comunitee in jersey (a uk island near france, my bro lives there) are a pretty dirty bunch, they cleary have a hardon for italians and have a inferiority complex, they like to spit, --Z's-- relatives no doubt

17. Calcio Pauly

Calcio Pauly Member+

Jun 17, 2012
    Club:
    AC Milan
    If I am not mistaken, I believe it was Diamanti who took that corner to Balo.

18. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Pirlo had the corner of which Cassano scored.

19. mikeyjames

mikeyjames Member

Jun 20, 2009
    I went to school high school with a lot of portugese people. portugese men and italian men don't get along in toronto.. I hate those fake portugese thugs you see walking around with their pants tuck into their socks and saying bro every other word. Your not from the hood.

20. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    LOL wtf is this rivalry in toronto between italians and portuguese?one of my best mates portuguese and we love each other. portuguese thugs i am shocked the portuguese here are all loving. I Understand the using of bro every second though in melbourne its the lebanese that do that. with their bum bags hahaha

21. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    why do they hate each other?

22. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    I think it's DeGrassi related.

23. william6

william6 Member

Jan 5, 2011
    naples
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    sorry mate what?

24. jerrito

jerrito Member+

Jun 22, 2006
    America
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    When he scores, the goal celebrates.

gcstorm9 and Sempre repped this.
  25. elvesuvio

elvesuvio Member+

Feb 6, 2008
    Toronto, Ontario
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    will, morons like the last are ones that start this kind of shite...I personally have nothing against them as I've married a Portuguese girl, had two beautiful children and have visited Portugal and was so impressed by their culture, history and good nature...I make mention of the flag burning incident because apparently, some retarded italy fans decided to burn a portuguese flag on one of our major party streets in Toronto...however, in the past, I've actually WITNESSED the italian flag being burned by Portuguese fans during a celebration here in Toronto....it is just sad really...so much hatred between two people who have more in common then they are even aware of...

my cousin in italy today just called me to ask if I could send her a portuguese jersey...LOL...imagine that...and I remember my wife's relatives discussin WC 2006 and how happy they were to see Italy win it when i visited there...the problem is not there...its here with idiots like ----7----- who think the world is against them...

Calcio Pauly repped this.