Estiven Vélez news & comments -ULSAN

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by MrPaisa, Oct 2, 2007.

1. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Re: Estiven Vélez news & comments

a mi lo que interesaria saber, es cual es la coneccion o el empresario que hace estos contactos - negocios?

esta bien activo

2. pipevasquez

pipevasquez Member+

Sep 8, 2007
    Bogotá City

Se me hace que desde el propio club coreano hacen las gestiones, sin empresarios/intermediarios.

3. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake

es que desde hace un año se abrio el canal hasta Asia: jaime castrillon, danilson Cordoba- jackson, carmelo- Mao mo, carmelo y ahora estiven
    creo que el primero fue Milton Rdz....de los Jets de australia a un equipo chino...
    depronto si uno de estos 5 jugadores tienen algo en comun, puede ser el representante.

4. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

falto unos dias y me doy cuenta de este rumor
    WTF is goign on?? Crazy se volvio empresario de jugadores Colombianos?

5. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

haha no but that would be a dream job, my dad making me go into medicine.....

Still kind of freaked out about blood so don't think its going to work and don't want to go to school for 8 more years, Nursing wouldnt be so bad tho you go for 4 years then make bank start at like 60gs,

6. Uzuriaga

Uzuriaga Member+

Feb 9, 2009
    Estocolmo
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Re: Carmelo Valencia: from Millos to Ulsan, Corea

WTF! Stiven Velez scoring a goal! that's not something you hear every day...talk about a great debut for the defender.

7. Uzuriaga

Uzuriaga Member+

Feb 9, 2009
    Estocolmo
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Where can you find a link with this guys goal for Ulsan?

8. Uzuriaga

Uzuriaga Member+

Feb 9, 2009
    Estocolmo
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

I wonder how it went for the colombians yesterday....their team played 3-3. Did they play? did they score?

I went to their site and could get a glimpse of stiven velez goal in the higlights of the first game, however couldn't find the goals of yesterdays game.

It seems like they have another site as well and that's where these clips are posted (uhfc something cant remember the rest)...the site I posted above is some other one.
    Anyway since they don't post squat on youtube that's where you have to go I guess...

however I'm downloading the flashvideo right now so maybe I can post it on youtube myself...if I don't get into too much trouble :)

dokebite, did you see the game yesterday?

9. Uzuriaga

Uzuriaga Member+

Feb 9, 2009
    Estocolmo
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Yes it must be fun for Estiven to play more offensive and scoring goals and participating in build-ups to goals.

I think if I were a president of one of those teams I would focus on importing goalkeepers. Many of those goals are cheap or poor interventions of the goalkeepers. In my opinion it shows more the poor level of the goalkeepers than the other players. So many times you see the goalkeeper staying passively on the line instead of taking a run for the ball.

10. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    News: El fútbol de Estiven Vélez tiene Oriente

En Corea del Sur Estiven Vélez, quien habló desde allá con EL COLOMBIANO, hace patria defendiendo los colores del Ulsan Hyundai.

More...

11. Uzuriaga

Uzuriaga Member+

Feb 9, 2009
    Estocolmo
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Re: News: El fútbol de Estiven Vélez tiene Oriente

what a fool...trying to look for colombian food in korea:D
    Why not try the local stuff? I'm sure they must have plenty of delicious stuff that aren't grilled dogs ;)
    When I go somewhere i try to adapt....

it's really annoying that their homepage once again doesn't work. before at least you could download the highlights of the games there

12. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Estiven Velez "Yo quiero una Bandeja Paisa"

El Koreano
    "Tu quiere una que?"

Velez
    "Esto....[​IMG] [​IMG]"

El Koreano ":confused:"

Suerte Estiven!

13. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    korean girls are hot man.... and as long as they have good teeth your all set

those chicks you post are models, you need to post pics of just normal girls on the street for a more accurate view of women...

if you go just by models you would think that brazilians are the best looking women in the world..... all I have to say is go to NYC and your neck will snap by how quickly you will turn to look at hotties

14. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I don't about you Crazy(maybe bad luck.) but all the Colombian girls I know are hot. Even my girlfriend.

15. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    green rep al tio N

those chicks were hot

keep it up!!!

as for Estiven, I can tell uzuriaga, que esta gente sale de su barrio o pueblo y los platos mas fancy que ve son en una concentracion y la mamitis o colombianitis es inebitable en los primeros 6 meses de exilio bien pagado!! No es raro añorar su plato de frijoles- chicharron o mondongo con aguapanela bien caliente.

16. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    buena tio ahi lo vi bn q fotos asi son las de mi barrio en medallo y voy pa octubre a gozar se dijo jajaja. una bandeja paisa ps cosas asi son las q uno quiere por alla ps no a cada rato pero de ves en cuando.

17. Dokebiteam

Dokebiteam New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  18. Uzuriaga

Uzuriaga Member+

Feb 9, 2009
    Estocolmo
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    great thanks a lot dokebiteam!

easy to pick the colombians out, one is bald and the other coloured :)

19. Dokebiteam

Dokebiteam New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    lol and then there's the Paraguayan Ortigoza. Anyways this is my first time seeing these two Colombianos playing. Currently Ulsan are top of the league while seoul is in second.

20. Dokebiteam

Dokebiteam New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    hmm so far I like what I see in Estiven. Great work rate and coverage. Good passing and vision as well. Though started in left flank, he seems to have given free role in the middle, all offensive start seems to be starting from his foot. As for Carmelo, he's gone to ninja mode so far... lol just got subbed out now...

21. Uzuriaga

Uzuriaga Member+

Feb 9, 2009
    Estocolmo
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    yeh they took him off the pitch immediately....poor carmelo...they have a lot of confidence in estiven though, they give him the ball a lot.

22. Uzuriaga

Uzuriaga Member+

Feb 9, 2009
    Estocolmo
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    ulsan won

I saw ulsan won again this morning, any news dokebite? How did our guys do?

23. Dokebiteam

Dokebiteam New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    It was Ulsan who were the last to laugh in the 'Hyundai' derby match. Estiven played full time and grabbed an assist on second goal to Ortigoza. As for his compatriot Carmelo, he was subbed in the last five minutes of the match. Ulsan are currently placed top in the league with one points ahead of seoul.

24. paisaboii

paisaboii Member

Nov 12, 2004
    nyc
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    [​IMG]
    El ex jugador de Atlético Nacional recibe el premio por ser el jugador del mes de marzo en la liga coreana.

"Todo, hasta lo más mínimo se extraña acá en Corea", contó Estiven Vélez

El lateral antioqueño conversó con Futbolred desde Ulsan, Corea del Sur y contó pormenores sobre su adaptación, el nivel de la liga coreana y desde luego, de la situación de Atlético Nacional.

El pasado 25 de enero Estiven Vélez partió al lejano oriente en silencio. Poco se habló antes de cerrar su vinculación con Ulsan Hyundai Horang-i de Corea del Sur y solo se oficializó su transferencia cuando estaba en el avión rumbo al país surcoreano.

Tres meses después, Estiven superó los problemas de la adaptación a la K-League, a una nueva cultura y a un nuevo país. Ha jugado ocho partidos como titular en el actual campeonato y suma dos goles, uno de ellos la semana pasada. Además fue elegido el mejor jugador de la liga en marzo.

http://www.futbolred.com/colombiano...rana-aca-en-corea-conto-estiven-velez/7672332

le va muy bn a velez me alegro por el

25. Uzuriaga

Uzuriaga Member+

Feb 9, 2009
    Estocolmo
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    SANGMU ULSAN 2-2 this morning...scorers? How did our guys do? I wonder what's happened to the clubs homepage....it's such a bitch looking for info.