Es la MLS mortal para ser convocado a la seleccion?

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by HijodelAB, Aug 21, 2011.

1. sperglordactual banned

Nov 12, 2011
    Small teams complicate. Even Boca Juniors lost against a small team last week in the Libertadores.

Has nothing to do with team quality.

2. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Pibe10, I dont know why you this semester you are hating on Junior. Everything that Junior do is bad, even our comeback vs Catolica was bad, stop. Nobody is talking shit of your Nacional that had problems beating Itagui and Tolima, you are putting us in the same level of a third division team from Thailand or from an MLS team (even worse).

3. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    And you are talking of Racing and Estudiantes, Junior is in the same level of Estudiantes taht is not the same team of 3 years ago and Racing, have you watch Racing lately? IS A JOKE, Junior and any colombian big team can beat Racing easily, so stop putting this argentinian teams like in heaven.

4. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Because junior is bad

5. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    if junior is bad then millosaurios is worse

6. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Junior lose against cartagena
    Millos draw with cartagena
    So mills is better than junior.........Just Logic :D

7. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Millos hasn't won a trophy since before I was even born. Junior has won 5 league titles since then.

8. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    That doesn't matter.......trophys are for stupids

and it was a conversation between dusty and me.....you don't have rights, because you didn't masturbate with the 94 team

9. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Guys, this is not a Liga POstobon thread, so you can stop the childish argument :p
    Dusty, I don't hate Junior. I don't hate anyone. So stop being paranoid, it's ok to criticize your team when they play horrible.
    I answered sperglordactual who said that current Junior can compete muy bien en la liga Argentina. I never said that Junior is a bad team but this semester they look like shit. Do you honestly think that they can compete with Argies team in their current form? This is what to explain him, you don't need to be offended everytime that someone say something that maybe is not good about Junior but it's the truth. And by the way, you are allowed to express your feeling regarding Nacional whenever you like.

I just wanted to explain what I said, but please let's get back on topic and not Junior or MIllos.

10. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I will not get ofended if someone say Junior plays bad because is the truth, Junior doesnt has dimension, we are playing bad (not horrible) we miss Bacca and Paez cant replace him but we cant do nothing, just to support Paez and that is it. And you have been talking shit of Junior since Bacca leaved, we already know we have to solve our problems. Vs U.Española we played very good, someone that says other thing is stupid, Union just had a minute of glory and that is it, the game was of Junior. And yes, I think that we can face any argie team TODAY (a shit team like zamora draw with boca) so like I say before, argies arent gods.

pd: 14 de diciembre del 2011, caganarios es una caga de equipo muy caga.

11. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I saw the game vs. Española. You played well, but not better then Union and you can watch it again. If you say otherwise it's because the love to Junior blindes you.
    And as for Argies teams, Junior today can't handle them in FULL season. Zamora drew Boca (with so many luck) in one game. Argentine teams aren't god, but Junior today cannot handle in the Argentine league (I'm not talking about a single game. Thailand can beat Italy in a single game). And once again you are offended. Forget it Dusty, I don't want to debate it in this thread.