English Premier league in the USA

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by colsta, Oct 5, 2013.

1. colsta

colsta New Member

Oct 5, 2013
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
    Hi all,

I am new to this site so hello Britt in America here.
    I am fairly new here in the homeland and have got Cable recently. (Cincinnati Bell Fioptics)
    I am a huge Liverpool fan and want to watch all their games.
    I sometimes watch other games, but mainly it is just the Liverpool games I am interested in.
    What is the best / service / channel / avenue. / to go down to watch this.
    In the UK i use to stream regularly but this seems less effective over here.
    What is everyone's thoughts.

Naomi Chee repped this.
  2. justboy

justboy Member

Jun 21, 2005
    Portland, OR
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
  3. NiallOwen

NiallOwen New Member

Feb 2, 2014
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    NBC Sports Network (NBCSN) shows Barclays premier league games, but sometimes they do so on short notice. check this website regularly for scheduling: http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/broadcast-schedules.html

My understanding is that Fox Sports Plus (or was it Fox Soccer?) will also be showing Barclays Premier League games through at least 2014, however, you have to pay extra for those channels, they are not on basic cable.

4. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fox Soccer Channel (which no longer exists) and Fox Soccer Plus don't have the Premier League anymore. Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2, and Fox Soccer Plus show Premier League clubs in the UEFA Champions League and FA Cup.

5. puertorricane

puertorricane Red Card

Feb 4, 2012
    Carolina PR
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I'm visiting my brother here in Virginia and he has Cox Cable and from Channel 171 to 177 is all prmier league games, every single game is shown. And Channel 35 is NBC sport they show the game of the week which usually is the best game between the two biggest team.

Dont know if he has to pay extra for all those extra games but is worth it if you like premier league. I like liverpool as well but they arent the game of the week all the time.

[]__[]

6. JamesBH11

JamesBH11 Member+

Sep 17, 2004
    DIRECTV is excited to announce we will be carrying Barclay’s English Premier League (EPL) soccer matches for the 2013-14 season…close to 380 EPL games in all. Matches begin on August 17th through the conclusion in May of 2014. Approximately half of the matches can be found on various NBC channels including your local NBC station, the NBC Sports Network, USA Network, CNBC, Telemundo and Mun2. More than 180 matches not airing on the NBC suite of channels can be found in Premier League Extra Time, a free package of EPL matches available to DIRECTV customers with CHOICE XTRA package and above. The Premier League Extra Time channel range has yet to be announced and will be available in HD only.

See full Barclays Premier League schedule here
    https://support.directv.com/app/ans...rclays-english-premier-league-soccer-matches?

7. Majin

Majin Member+

Arsenal
    Mexico
    May 7, 2013
    Zacatecas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Telemundo and Mun2 for spanish coverage and BEinSports has the FA cup

8. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    BeIN Sports had the Capital One Cup. Fox Sports has the FA Cup.

9. Majin

Majin Member+

Arsenal
    Mexico
    May 7, 2013
    Zacatecas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    oh yee i always get those 2 mixed up

10. futbol561

futbol561 New Member

May 5, 2014
    I am in the US too. I just love watching soccer (football) no matter who plays. I just enjoy good matches. As long as it is in HD, I am happy.