El Salvador - Road to the 2014 FIFA World Cup [Phase 1]

Discussion in 'El Salvador' started by TBR, Jun 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
  2. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
  3. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
  4. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
  5. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles
    What time is the game??

6. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
  7. GUANACO1

GUANACO1 Member

May 18, 2007
    Los Angeles
  8. ChaChaFut

ChaChaFut Member

Jun 30, 2005
    In a very tenebrous land we shall never speak of ;)

I mostly post in the World Football forums and in the Guatemala forum, but I root for El Salvador as well (my mother is from Santa Ana). GO SELECTA!

9. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    FT: Suriname 1-0 Cayman Islands

Maybe the D.R. is going to be our toughest opponent in this group in which case the guys really need to come out sharp tonight.

10. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    Lineups:

ES: Gómez, García, Escobar, Turcios, Monteagudo, D Alas, Romero, Sosa, J alas, Zelaya, Bautista

D.R.: Lloyd, Espinal, Rodríguez, García, Ramírez, Severino, Navarro, Cruz, Ubiera, Faña, Ledesma

11. benitoelwerito

Nov 10, 2004
    Toluca
    Club:
    Club Deportivo FAS
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Wow, the stadium looks pretty filled up. Not packed, but close.

12. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    Finally Zelaya puts us up 1-0

El Pibe puts us up 2-0

2-1 of a free kick

3-1 Zelaya makes a penalty

FT: ES 3-2 DR

13. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    El Salvador didn't take them seriously and it showed. Honestly, DR is a terrible team. They have no real athletes and El Salvador gave them 2 goals. 1 of them which was 100 miles offside. So, it's not too big of a deal. I'm glad we got this bad result out the way because El Profe will get on these guys even harder and we will destroy everyone from here on. No worries. I'm convinced we will golear every game from here on, even against RD in their turf.

14. BigDreams

BigDreams Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Windsor, ON, Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Ya we won but there is some cause for concern. Also the ref might as well wear a DR jersey.

Is it just me or did we play with 3 defenders the whole game? Maybe that's why DR managed to score twice near the end with one man down. That is unacceptable.

Next game against cayman islands which is on tuesday we must win by 3 goals minimum, we the people demand a goleadaa!

15. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    We didn't need to play a full four in the back they didn't do anything. The wall is terrible on the first goal and JJ sucks. The second goal was 20 miles offside. haha, the refs are a joke. It's not a problem that we only won 3-2 but it is a problem when we could have lost points from bad reffing. El Salvador did well in the attack just didn't seem to try hard enough to finish. I'm convinced El Salvador will score at least 3 from now.

16. mavericks67

mavericks67 Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Club:
    Alianza FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    We the people Demmand a goleada nothing else :). Fito needs to be humble I Hope hes not to hot headed because hes in Russia, just shoot the ball Fito.

>UNO<

17. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    No we had 4 in the back until Israel took out Monteagudo which I think was a mistake especially since he was doing a good job of pushing forward already. Can't really blame the guys for the second goal though the guy was way off sides but having J Alas back there instead of Monteagudo made things to interesting at the end.

18. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    In all honesty everyone did well. And will continue to get better. This is the worst result we will see. Don't worry, have faith in the guys and the boss. They will manage. As for JJ he really blows. Portillo or Henry Hernandez should call ups.

19. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    Here is the list of guys going to the Cayman Islands.

20. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
  21. Aconti2

Aconti2 Member

Apr 10, 2011
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    can someone explain to me how this is offsides

[​IMG]

22. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    That picture is taken diagonal so it seems like they're all standing all straight there along with the defense.

Watch this video at 8:54 the player is is touching the ball to make the pass and tell me where is the player (that is about to receive the ball standing)? Clearly offside to me.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwHpKc3jT-0"]El Salvador [3] vs Dominican Republic [2] : 9.2.2011 : WCQ2014 - YouTube[/ame]

23. chill75

chill75 Member

Apr 11, 2010
  24. Sociedad Deportiva

Sociedad Deportiva New Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Orlando, Florida
    Club:
    Alianza FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    If u look at the shadows of the Dominican players they are ahead of our very own players. Besides i saw another angle of that particular play on youtube when canal 4 was providing a resumen & they were offsides by a mile. They were fasttracking like amtrak