El Salvador - Road to the 2014 FIFA World Cup [Phase 1]

Discussion in 'El Salvador' started by TBR, Jun 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Thing I don't like about Edwin Sanchez is he's too weak and if you pay attention to his dribbling he lets the ball go to far away from him when they're defenders around him if that were to happen in international level with smarter defenders he could lose the ball more often. I would choose P. Suarez and Romero over him.

2. trucho123123

trucho123123 New Member

Dec 4, 2009
    NY
    Club:
    Club Deportivo FAS
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD6MpZAnHfg&feature=channel_video_title"]‪El Salvador 2 Venezuela 1 ?HD?‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

ENJOY GUYS THE GOALS OF EL SALVADOR AND VENEZUELA

LA SELECTA GANO 2-1 ARRIBA CON LA SELECCION...LETS DO OUR BEST TO GET TO BRASIL 2014

3. chill75

chill75 Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Well old fellas, I stand corrected. Sosa was, hands down, better than Baires today. God job. He was a revulsivo.
    On the game: ganamos a puro riñon, puro indio cuscatleco. We showed very little football. Profe Isra knows his act and the guys are following his script. Good

4. mavericks67

mavericks67 Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Club:
    Alianza FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    In the first half our players were playing to much the Air game, we don't have the players to play that game now. In the second half we started playing our game short quick passes and it work in our favor. That assist from Sosa reminds me of Cheyos assist to Rudys against Costa Rica in the 2010 Hex., great vision from Sosa I just hope he shows up to every game and not here and there.

Our defense needs much improvement, if Anaya can keep his cool he will be ok in my opinion, Just like Esnal I’m not sold on Purdy either to shaky and dangerous on the 1 on 1 situations. Our mid field and forwards look good, once we get our defense figured out we should be a more complete team.

>UNO<

5. mavericks67

mavericks67 Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Club:
    Alianza FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    On September 2 of 2011 El Salvador faces Dominican Republic in the first game of these qualifiers.

What fallows is a great article by La Prensa Grafica on the Dominican Republic Head coach referring to the game with La Selecta.

>UNO<

6. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    Latest call up

7. mavericks67

mavericks67 Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Club:
    Alianza FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    I'm so glad Osael and Castillo have regain their forms. I don't think that the MLS is the best choice for our players to succeed abroad, Sanchez, Umanzor, Julio M. and both Osael and Castillo went and came back with their forms degraded. The style of play in the MLS is just to different from what our league has, our league is more creative game compare to the MLS.

Castillo was asked this question
    Hes response
    Full article: Here

>UNO<

8. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    Official call up for first two qualifiers

9. BigDreams

BigDreams Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Windsor, ON, Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
  10. chill75

chill75 Member

Apr 11, 2010
    I understand thousands of dollar deals, but a couple of hundred dollars...pff...Villacorta from the federation said they asked fito to buy his ticket because it was cheapr for them that way.....arghhhh me pudre que no los traten como profesionales

11. Mago Cuscatleco

Sep 17, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    What do you expect from a corrupt country.......at least tell him, we dont need you for these small caribe games. QUE CHUECOS !!!! We need forigen ownership who can do things right, we are clearly no competent enough to do things professional or even correctly. From the ghost situation, cameroon, fito, fixed games there is always something F******D up with our federation.

12. LASalvie

LASalvie Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    I would bet my money that $$ was the issue as to why Esnal was not called up. The cheap asses did not wanna cough up money for his expensive plane tickets!

13. BigDreams

BigDreams Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Windsor, ON, Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Yeah I don't understand why Ruben did not call up Esnal. He can potentially be a key player for us.

Also, Ruben must be getting annoyed with our fed. Hope he is vocal about issues like this with Fito and a simple airplane ticket. The guy personally went and got permission from his club to go and now he is left stranded. I would respect Fito if he decides not to come.

I remember not that long ago, like a couple weeks ago, reading about President Funes voicing his concerns with our futbol and the issues with our fed. He is not the first president to offer some sort of assistance. Where is that help?

14. Texan_Trucho

Texan_Trucho Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Club Deportivo FAS
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    If I remember correctly FIFA did not like the fact that the government was getting involved.

15. Futbol E.S. Por Vida

Oct 31, 2007
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwvOI3eI254"]Seleccionados iniciaron entrenamientos de cara al primer partido contra Republica Dominicana 8/29/11 - YouTube[/ame]

16. senorhenriquez

Aug 5, 2009
    New Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would love to see the following line-up start against D.R;

GK: Gomez (since Montes is apparently injured)

DF: Garcia, Escobar, Anaya and give Martin a shot at left back

MF: Turcios as a D-MID with Alvarez, Romero and Alas in front of him.

FW: I would love to see a Zelaya/Burgos tandem. If they want to give Zelaya a rest for the game against D.R they should play Blanco and Bautista up top instead. I love the fact that Corrales wasn't called up!

EDIT: didn't realize Corrales was called up initially but was dropped due to injury.

17. Texan_Trucho

Texan_Trucho Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Club Deportivo FAS
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Not sure how to feel about this. I would love to see them play a WCQ match but seeing how things have been mismanaged I don't think they would use the money for good. Link

18. senorhenriquez

Aug 5, 2009
    New Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    they should show a Madrid or Barcelona match on the big screen during the ES-DR game. Maybe then people will show up.

19. BigDreams

BigDreams Member

Aug 22, 2010
    Windsor, ON, Canada
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Fitovsky has arrived in El Salvador for the upcoming world cup qualifier

20. trucho123123

trucho123123 New Member

Dec 4, 2009
    NY
    Club:
    Club Deportivo FAS
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    APOYEMOS A NUESTRA SELECTA, NUESTRO SUEñO MUNDIALISTA COMIENSA ESTE VIERNES, HASTA DONDE LLEGUEMOS SIEMPRE CON VOZ SELECTA, OJALA Y NUESTRO DESTINO SEA BRASIL 2014....I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE VIDEO ENJOY

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0DZTKPzB5U"]El Salvador Road To World Cup Brasil 2014 ?EXTENDED TRAILER? llHDll - YouTube[/ame]

21. Texan_Trucho

Texan_Trucho Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Club Deportivo FAS
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    So will the game vs. DR be televised in ES? So at least we can watch it online?

22. slaminsams

slaminsams Member+

Mar 22, 2010
    Yes canal 4 has it on their schedule hopefully there are some good links for this game.

23. Texan_Trucho

Texan_Trucho Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Club Deportivo FAS
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
  24. elsalvyboy503

elsalvyboy503 New Member

Aug 31, 2011
    CANADA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0DZTKPzB5U&feature=channel_video_title"]?El Salvador Rumbo a Brasil 2014? -TRAILER- llHDll - YouTube[/ame]

25. TVBIZ

TVBIZ Member

Mar 16, 2004