"El único" - The Mesut Oezil Appreciation Thread (Now with 33% more lovefesting)

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by mymy33, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He's following Lil Wayne. The other person is Tarkan (Turkish pop singer), some Turkish guy with 3 tweets and 301 followers (WTF?!) and Real Madrid and Sergio Ramos. Probably somebody else as well, but i forgot, and didn't care too much about it. I was bored enough to check.

natenate101 repped this.
  2. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Understand hating Wiz and some of Drake, but 2 Chainz? He be hittin' sometimes.

Serengeti_Boy and natenate101 repped this.
  3. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    Don't forget Rick Ross! :D

natenate101 repped this.
  4. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Man, I don't know man, not to me...haha. Now Kendrick Lamar is hitting no matter how you look at it. That's a new schooler I can get behind.

Mymy, how could I forget Rozay, the ex parole officer turned hardcore rapper who unbuttons his shirt to expose his belly fat waaaaaaay too much. How I could I forget that genius....

5. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Hating on Rick Ross? Can't be because he's fat. :eek: :D

nate

Don't be like that to Ross, dude can spit. One of the best out right now.

EDIT: Kendrick Lamar and School Boy Q can spit. I like J.Cole, Chief and others a little more. Meek is alright too. There is a lot out there.

EDIT: Another thing, come on man, give 2 Chainz some love. Best lyricist? Never that. Knows how to work a hook and for a south style he is pretty damn good and his hooks always hittin.

natenate101 repped this.
  6. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ross has some lines, but his whole style irks me.

I'm not much for Southern Rap, except for the Dungeon Family and a bit of Curren$y. I'm a lyrics guy, always have been and the best thing about Kendrick and the TDE crew is that they do it all very well. Well rounded MCs > Chorus experts and swag pushers. But I'm old, keep that in mind.

7. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Nate are you still hating on Delux 247 too?

8. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    I'm big only wordplay and I like detail however I like when songs hit. Don't like southern rap, but 2 Chainz is more advanced then the rest and combining that with his hooks and energy makes him likeable for me.

Don't know how Ross style irks you, dude makes good music. Was just listen to 10 Jesus Pieces with Stalley. Anyways, I'm pretty open-minded with mine besides most south stuff, weak corny ass punch-liners like Wiz and a few of the basic sounding west coast guys.

EDIT: You may not agree but the sad thing about Wiz is he use to do his things years back. Don't know why dude fell off. Maybe the Amber Rose thing

9. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ok, we continue this in the Music thread because I know some folks will hate this talk and complain!
    On that note, search youtube for a rapper name Krispy Kreme.....your welcome.

10. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Saw Krispy Kreme on Tosh.0 ... not sure what to make of it.

Happy 24th Birthday Mesut!!

11. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    To be fair they all have "some" lines and that is a large part what's wrong with the genre today for me that these fools masqurading as "artists" simply accept "some" lines and a guttural "oomph" (I'm looking at you Mr. Ross) as some sort of standard to be proud about.

They're the rap equivalents of Carly Rae Jepsen (okay maybe not that bad) and they can all go straight to Hell! :mad: :D

Happy Birthday Mesut, pics of what Sergio got you! :laugh:

12. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Mesut is now 24 years old today.. happy birthday Mesut :D

13. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I think this is my general outlook on music these days. If I hear something and I like it, then it gets played. Doesn't matter if it's Drake(yes Drake), J Cole, Wale, Meek, Kendrick, Rozay, Wiz, Pusha T, etc. I may not like an artist's entire body of work but I won't be so negative towards them that I can't appreciate or enjoy some of the things they do.

And regarding Wiz, which aspect do you think he's derailed in the most?

14. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    He went from great lyrical ability and presence to weak ignorant stupid corny punchlines. Can't even listen to dude anymore. I hear a verse and it's like "no, skip". Once dude started going mainstream and hooked up with Amber Rose his quality flopped.

Know we moving this to another section, just thought I'd answer that question.

15. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    :eek:

You're dead to me...:mad:

16. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To the Music thread foolios!!

Umar repped this.
  17. Style

Style Member+

May 8, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    All modern day rappers with the exception of Lowkey and to some extent Immortal Technique sound good but their lyrics are crap to say the least. Tupac and Biggie Small were the real class acts. Thug life! Just my 2 cents :p

Once a troll on YouTube made my day with the following comment: "top rappers 1) nicki Minaj 2) Gudda Gudda 3) PSY 4) Tupac 5) Lil B."

18. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
  19. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    "I hope you like the haircut Sergio. I couldn't wait to show you."

[​IMG]

20. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Look at Ronaldo trying to move in on the bromance action :rolleyes:

Good thing Serzil only has eyes for each other though :D

21. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Threesomes for the win!

22. mymy33

Aug 15, 2007
    Now, Cris what you and your buddies did back in college is your business. I think I speak for the rest of us when I say no further details are needed.

23. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I have that hair!

24. MadridOzil

MadridOzil Member+

Jun 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Mou making sure mesut gets the message that he isn't happy :D

25. Umar

Umar Member+

Sep 13, 2005
    One step ahead
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine
    What instructions was he giving him, apart from telling him to make runs in the box and to go fuck himself?