Einmal Löwe – Immer Löwe/TSV 1860 München Official Thread 2012/2013 [R]

Discussion in 'Germany: Clubs' started by LoewenBoy, Jul 2, 2012.

?

Where will 1860 end up in May

Poll closed Sep 2, 2012.
  1. Top 3: Promoted at last!

31.3%
  2. Rank 4-6: Nice run but not quite.

43.8%
  3. Rank 7-12: Mid-table disappointment.

18.8%
  4. Rank 12-15: Almost relegated by save by the bell.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Rank 16-18: Relegated to oblivion

6.3%
  1. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    blaue24 report on our new players and their performance in the test match win vs. Grashopper Zürich (2-1):
    Grzegorz Wojtkowiak (28, Lech Posen): The new no. 3 had a decent debut at 1860. -It coulndt been better actually. The polish NT player shut down the right defensive side and scored via header after a Tomasov-corner. Maurer took him off the pitch after 45 minutes. Eye-catching: his long diagonal passes and far throw-in's. Maurer "He's a top-player for us - without a doubt".

Moritz Volz (29, St. Pauli): In the meantime Volzy appears much more "spritzig" on the field. And he seems to feel much more confident on the left side. Chased an actual lost ball and successfully straddled it away. Maurer: "He played solid on his left side. But Moritz plays very robust. He has to look for himself not to injure himself".

Marin Tomasov (24, NK Zadar): The man from Croatia still seems to get used to 2nd Buli hardship. Remarkable: his left foot, he gave the assist to the 2-1 of Woitkowiak with. Maurer: "There is still room for more, he's got a training deficit."

Moritz Stoppelkamp (25, Hannover 96): Die Löwen paid 250.000 Euro. for this guy. Well invested money: Stoppelkamp was the best player on the pitch in the first 45 minutes. No surprise he scored the important 1-1 of 16 meters. Btw the former Hanover player played up-front right behind Lauth. More than a experiment? Maurer: "Moritz now is the first option beside Benny. He knows ho to get in deep behind the defense and moves up forward well."

LoewenBoy and panicfc repped this.
  2. goindownsouth

goindownsouth Member+

Jun 19, 2006
    Central, NJ
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So when are the trikots officially released or made public?

3. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Monday July 9th - next week.

4. goindownsouth

goindownsouth Member+

Jun 19, 2006
    Central, NJ
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Very nice. I am anxious to see the three new designs.

5. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Have to say, I think this bodes well for this season. 1860 doing the business.

6. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    I could get behind the 4-5-1 where the second "striker" lurks behind Lauth. That will help on both attack and defense. The problem has been closting that gigantic hole in central midfield caused by us playing a double-6 with two wings and no one in the middle. We don't have the DMs that can cover up and back that well, so having Stoppelkamp play an AM-Striker role should help.

The rumor I am hearing is they have nearly 750k for these two transfers.

7. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    Loewen News 7-6-12:
    • Maurer on Tomasov, saying that he has had a long break and lacks match play...especially with his new team mates. Maurer remains optimistic that the best is yet to be seen from this 24 year-old winger.
    • The kits will be announced Monday. The sponsor is still up in the air. Aston Martin may still be the main sponsor but there are other possibilities. The kits are being kept secret and yesterday the club said the pics floating around on the net are not the real kits, adding further speculation to the matter. The club does say that Uhlsport has two special kits for the team suggesting they are not templates like the last kits. There is also rumored to be a special "Wies'n Edition" or some third kit (not a fan of third kits for 2.BL teams).
    • Hinterberger on the next two players. Says they are pretty far along in the process of getting the next midfield player and should have something, if all goes well, in the next week or so. Getting another striker is also in play, but the timeline for that to happen is in the next few weeks. They are clearly focusing on "names" or players that could have an immediate impact in both the 2.BL and 1.BL should that happen...so no "Feick-like" players. :D
    • Sebastian Maier was injured in the test match yesterday against Grasshoppers. It is a knee injury and he will be out two weeks.
    • Vallori talks about the defense being "stable". Said he says they play compact together and are developing a good understanding among each other. THANK GOD!!!!

8. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    True. That's why I consider our DM transfer as the most important. Rumors in Greece say we're still interested in Makos.

All in all with salaries or just transfer fees ??? :eek:

9. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    BTW: Wood got his contract extended for another year. Seems U21 coach Schmidt campaigned for him. No infos about his injury.

10. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    I saw that on transfermarkt that he was on the U23s. He likely took a big pay cut. Hope he can make it back.

11. footyfan1

footyfan1 BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hopefully, this will be his breakout season.........

12. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Home:
    [​IMG]
    Away:
    [​IMG]

Both look kinda weird. Away is simply igly. Home is okay a bit arsenal style, but have to see it in real.... appears to be a pyjama.

LoewenBoy repped this.
  13. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They had a year to design and this is what we get? Blech. Maybe they will grow on me, but as of now, I don't care for either one.

14. goindownsouth

goindownsouth Member+

Jun 19, 2006
    Central, NJ
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Of the two, I actually prefer the white. That said, gain promotion and my opinions may change.

15. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    The away kit is like FCK's away kit. They are already calling it the cow kit. For the record, the away kit WAS the one on the Internet so Schäfer is (again) a big fat liar saying those kits posted were wrong. Also, the home kit posted was pretty damn close to the final copy.

I don't mind either. Not 100% in love but hey, it's just a kit.

The German fans seem split on the kits. Many like the home though. Of course, as with anything, you will have you disgruntled complainers.

16. georg

georg Member+

May 25, 2009
    Parowan, Utah
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Like the kit from last year better, but of the two the away would be my choice.

17. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I agree.......

18. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    As they look worn:
    [​IMG]

Looks like the home shirt and the shorts dont fit together in terms of color. The shorts dont have the little emblems. But why when even the bus has.

Hope we stay with Aston Martin. The emblem does look pretty on dark background.

As I said, I would prefer the home and even buy it.... but I already got last years dark away....

Hey LB, an insider question, do you remember us ever having such dark home jerseys ? Normally, one would say this home is our away and the other way round....

19. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Blaue24 confirms that we seem to have signed Makos for two years. Finally. He already seems to be in Munich for the medical. Will likely join the team in the training camp Neusiedl am See next week. 350.000 transfer fee(of which they say 120.000 is back wages for Makos, and 100.000 to his former club) plus 100.000 if we get promoted and another certain amount of money after he had 25 games for us + 15% off the transfer fee if we sell Makos to somewhere else. Aha...... :confused:

For that we were bankrupt last year we really put out some transfer fees this year.

Marin Tomasov 300.000
    Moritz Stoppelkamp 200.000
    Grigoris Makos 350.000

And the first eleven forward is still to come.......

"Wir sind reich, wir haben Geld,
    wir sind der geilste club der Welt !!!"

panicfc repped this.
  20. goindownsouth

goindownsouth Member+

Jun 19, 2006
    Central, NJ
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Any informed guesses on who the Starting XI forward will be?

21. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Die neuen trikots

- the home is based on English club shirts(especially West Ham)
    - new sponsor is possible though(there are two possible candidates)
    - Stoppelkamp: "I like both as well, if I had to decide I would choose the away.... but I dont give a fukc what we'll wear when we play, we could play in potato sacks ...but anyway we need to get the points....
    - there will be a special edition jersey for Wiesn

panicfc repped this.
  22. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Since Hinterberger is driving down the prices with his secret transfer policy I think there are not so much informed guesses out there anymore. The only transfer we saw coming was the first of Woitkowiak cause we were in negotiations already in January. Everyone is groping in the dark. But Hinterberger is quoted the forward will be a first line-up choice so it will be of the level such as the players are we already have signed.

Anyway it will take time before we get to see him - reason being - yeah, the price.

23. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

The DFL pissed me off making that Wies'n match on Saturday!

I'll still be in f#(king Dortmund! :mad:

24. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    Wow...I actually LIKE them when seen like that. The away kit is no where near as hiddeous as I thought.

Agree. I cannot remember a dark home kit. The darkest ones I remember are this...

[​IMG]

...or this...

[​IMG]

...or this...

[​IMG]

But that is going back a looooong way.

25. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    HOLY CUCKING FRAP!!!!!

I am happy about this for two reasons: First, the prospect of having a player like that on the pitch. Second, the fact we have a few internationals on our sqaud again.

I hope Makos pans out. I hope his contract is not filled with *too many* incentives that it turns him in to a ball hog. If we could get a guy that plays like Gekas (when he's hot) I will not be sad.