Einmal Löwe – Immer Löwe/TSV 1860 München Official Thread 2011/2012 [R]

Discussion in 'Germany: Clubs' started by LoewenBoy, Jun 8, 2011.

1. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Löwen Kit Leak...

I hate you.

:)

I have heard the Uhlsport will be "Fan cut" - because they want to sell more of them.

Shirt looks good, but I'm never a fan of Lion on the shirt, but even worse that weird looking thing on Union's shirt.

2. pogrebnyuchenko

Jun 16, 2010
    at home
    Club:
    Zenit St Petersburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    Re: Löwen Kit Leak...

just it seems a team catalogue piece in blue
    the name of the shirt line amuses me )))"PROGRESSIV Trikot kurzarm" it seems anything but

http://www.uhlsport.com/de/produkte/spielbekleidung/trikots/progressiv-trikot-kurzarm-rot-weiss.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i prefer the away if anything but i just feel a bit meh about it no imagination in just changing the colours out of a catalogue , the club i think deserves better tho in terms of smth that would be a better merchandise seller but am still buying one away i think with benny on :)

i mean its simple enough but underwhelming almost i like they have kept the shade of blue tho still its nothing or last seasons erima ((

3. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
  4. goindownsouth

goindownsouth Member+

Jun 19, 2006
    Central, NJ
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Damn, I like them both. Clean and simple. May have to get them both.

5. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    I don't mind t so much. It will look tons better with a sponsor on it. One could guess they were going to go plain after having had stripes. That is typical cycle. The lion on the shirt is smaller than on the Erima kit. Overall not bad IMHO. Let's see what it looks like with a sponsor on it. :)

6. goindownsouth

goindownsouth Member+

Jun 19, 2006
    Central, NJ
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I love them as-is. If the training trikots were like that, I would buy them. Still, I will buy each of the trikots when they come out. Too striking not to, IMHO. :eek:

7. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    I have to agree. I get the fact it looks too "catalogue-like" with the exception of the logo and lion, but many teams have that same issue. Schalke's kit was almost identical to the Adidas kit out of the catalogue last season. I really think the sponsor on the front will change that.

The all-blue stripe is pretty reminiscent of the kits we had in 2002.

[​IMG]

In other news, Tarik Camdal will be sold to a Turkish first division team. Not sure I like this move. He is a decent winger and AM and is a young/cheap enough solution behind Halfar (if he stays). We will get 300k for him.

8. goindownsouth

goindownsouth Member+

Jun 19, 2006
    Central, NJ
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I can tell you, I do NOT like it at all.

And Sechzig NEED to keep Halfar. IMHO, he could be the first young cog in the revamping of the roster for promotion in a couple of years. Promising young player.

9. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
  10. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I hoped they wouldnt look like they did in the end. Its just "von der Stange" (off the shelf) stuff with the teams light blue colour. Nothing special - no creativity at all. But the simple design may make it looking the best of all Uhlsport trikots this season. I prefer the away(like almost everybody does) cause we dont had the black + white + blue design since the Löwenbräu 1998 I think. The slight grey Lion on the side in contrast to the overall black does look fantastic. Hope theres a white colored sponsor to come which would fit perfectly.

I dont like to see with Camdal leaving the next talent. Especially cause I know him personally by a friends friend. But I still remember him in the game against Ingolstadt trying to pass the ball over 30 yards shooting the ball into deep space. 300.000 is a good deal. He is not switching to a competitor. I dont see that potential in him that others had. But and here is the big BUT: They have to invest for compensation the money in extending Halfars contract and another fee free young midfield talent.

All in all: away jersey + decent sponsor + Halfar staying = my 1860 shirt no. 8(with Halfar flock) ;)

11. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Give Uhlsport a break. Until last week they weren't sure 60 was going to be a professional club. If they had invested mucho dinero in a big design, and then the team was relegated to the Bayernliga, then they would have been in the hole.

This design is pretty solid, and without the sponsor - I'd really like to get one.

12. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    Yup. One of the articles in the Merkur mentioned pretty much this very point: that up until a while ago we did not know if we are going to be pro or not. The concept of a low-cost, plain shirt somewhat customized to the club (note the lion, the club name on back, the "einmal loewe" inside the collar, and "sechzig" along the collar on the back) is in keeping with the austerity measures under way to keep the club on course and not simply start spending money b/c Ismaik is here.

In terms of Camdal I have a bit more on that. I has been suggested that Camdal's departure is also a move to appease Halfar and to ease any pressure on him. With Volland very likely to go back in December, it is very likely we will continue to use the 4-2-3-1. We have plenty of guys who can play the outside so Camdal not needed there. The suggestion is that Halfar may be made a "franchise" player like Lauth since he is young and has the talent. Not saying the club is guaranteeing him a spot, but releaving the pressure on him by not leaving a German U20 international on the bench behind him. The sale of Camdal and Rukavina are intended to provide incentive money for the likes of Bell and Halfar to stick around with performance bounuses in their contracts. Lastly, Maurer is betting he has better injury luck than his predecessors had and is going with a smaller roster. Basically, Maurer is doing what Retuer did before; going with mostly young, strong talent backed with a few strong veterans in order to keep costs low. However, they are now able to invest SOME money where it makes sense (defense, central midfield and striker).

Any player not 100% fit may not be on the roster come July.

13. goindownsouth

goindownsouth Member+

Jun 19, 2006
    Central, NJ
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I cannot help but *like* all of this. :cool:

14. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    News you won't like:

Both jerseys are for adults (€ 69.95) and children (€ 54.95) available in mid-July in the official shops of TSV 1860 Munich and in sports shops.

15. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    That's still earlier than usual. :D

Last year they did not have them until mid August.

16. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The price is what I don't like - $100 is too rich for my blood.

==
    I'm going to try and get a job with Uhlsport ;)

17. goindownsouth

goindownsouth Member+

Jun 19, 2006
    Central, NJ
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yeah, a bit steep, but not out of the realm of being reasonable compared to other clubs. Some also run the same price range.

18. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Their prices are unreasonable as well.

$50 should be the top price for a jersey.

TOP!

;)

19. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    Agree. They used to be DM70. Now they are €70. I usually wait to buy until they go on sale or I can get them in the US at some shop that does not know to charge $50 for them.

What kills me is the Bayern kit sells for LESS in the US than in Germany. Go figure, same kit.

20. goindownsouth

goindownsouth Member+

Jun 19, 2006
    Central, NJ
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yeah, I will have ZERO luck finding Sechzig shirts here in South Carolina... the 7th Ring of Hell in terms of sports.

21. City Dave

City Dave Member

Jan 26, 2007
    Cleveland, OH
    Club:
    Cleveland C. S.
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]

Man, not a fan, what is that, an Einhornloewen?

No, looks more like a Fächerfisch with legs.

EDIT: Oh, I see, that was speculation. The actually new ones don't look that bad.

22. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    I am trying to convince my local supplier to get a batch. Was trying to see if there was enough interest or maybe a few preorders to entice them to do it.

23. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Seriously, I'm talking to the Uhlsport office in GA. Waiting for their reply, I'll let you know if I have any success.

24. LoewenBoy

LoewenBoy Member+

Aug 25, 2004
    Giesing, Muenchen
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Sint Maarten
    Löwen News...

• Trikots: Here is a good look at 1860 kits over the years.
    • The rumor mill has Colin Benjamin potentially linked to 1860 as a "6'er". At 32 he age is a bit of an issue but he is known to play the roll well. At least well enough for the 2.BL. ;) If this does not go through Hinterberger says he has other options for a 6'er from outside Germany.
    • Daniel Jai's agent (his dad) spoke to Maurer this week. There is a chance he will sign as well.
    • No news on Halfar but hopes are high that he re-signs.

25. goindownsouth

goindownsouth Member+

Jun 19, 2006
    Central, NJ
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Re: Löwen News...

Thanks for the constant stream of news, Garry. Greatly appreciated. I will have to renew my Loewen TV for this year too, it appears. I hate that I let it run out.