Edin Džeko @ AS Roma

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vitez, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    His hair is hecka awesome (no homo).

2. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  3. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    is it me or did dzeko get in shape i swear he used to be bigger as in a little fat, i guess that what the english training camps do to you compared to the german onces where you get to eat Prezels and Beer and rotisserie chickens

4. PonosBosne

PonosBosne Red Card

Jan 11, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Wtf? I posted then my post went away.... Anyways.

Yeah I was going to post this too, about him looking in shape but I was so tried last night I had to rest for hard work.

5. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    i personally think the English have the best training camps in the world, i know spain has some really good ones but dzeko is proof of improvement, the italian training camps just consist of how to get a foul, german onces are starting to get weak, i just wish one of NT stars was in a team thats in holland or belgium would make us stronger as a NT they are know for good training camps also

6. PonosBosne

PonosBosne Red Card

Jan 11, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Hellooo I've been saying that for years now! And the SFN dudes on here can tell you that, when I was saying that over there in 2009 they thought I was crazy and dickriding EPL, well look who is right now!

7. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina

the thing is the epl is more physical contact than the other leagues unless you playing against spahic lol, but no epl is currently in my opinion the best league the la liga

8. Vojnik

Vojnik Red Card

Aug 7, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Definetly, Premier League has dropped majorly in quality since the likes of Ronaldo and Alonso left the league as well as the bigger clubs becoming worser, apart from United.

9. PonosBosne

PonosBosne Red Card

Jan 11, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Not just better, but hands down better. La Liga only has 2 teams that can win the league, while England has 5 or 6 clubs that can win it. And they are the only league in the world that is that strong!

10. Vojnik

Vojnik Red Card

Aug 7, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Lol wut? Only United and City can win the Premiership at the moment, no one else.

La Liga teams don't have the luck Barca or Madrid have with money and commercializing their products and shirts. If Valencia or Villarreal could sign a Ronaldo or Fabregas, you could bet your house the league would be more competitive in the title race.

11. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I agree although if Chelsea sign Mata and Modric, they're in the running.

12. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    United and City are front runners but you can't discount Liverpool if they're team chemistry starts going, then you have to take into consideration Spurs if they don't let Modric go, also Chelsea without Modric can easily put pressure on United and City.

Do you know what the average age United had against West Brom on the field?

20 and some days.

Mainly because Rio and Vidic got injured. They won 2-1 that game. That's a close headline. This year United is shaky.

The mid table clubs are much closer to taking on the league title in the EPL then La Liga.

You have Real Madrid and Barca, after that Atletico Madrid is a bit ways off.

No team in La Liga can come close to either of those two powerhouses where in the EPL there are 2-3 teams who are much closer to United and City.

It's a weak league. It's fun when Real and Barca play but other then that I would never watch it.

13. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Malaga will be on the rise with all that new cash but I highly doubt they'll even win the league.

14. Vojnik

Vojnik Red Card

Aug 7, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I said at the moment, United and City are the only challengers and it's true.

I already explained why Liga isn't so competitive for the title, feel free to read it.

15. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I'd take the style of play in Spain over the one in England. The only reason why I watch the EPL is to watch Dzeko play. A lot of Manchester City games bore me to death, while Real Madrid/Barcelona are pretty interesting to watch.

16. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Can you name one other La Liga matchup that's really exciting or fun to watch? And I mean the really big teams, like ManU Man City, Tottenham, Arsenal, etc. Because you could certainly name some for the EL.

17. Vojnik

Vojnik Red Card

Aug 7, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    The last time an EPL game was interesting was the Man Utd 4-3 Man City back in September 2009, long time since.

Many La Liga games are interesting, every season. Watch it yourself and you'll see.

18. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Valencia - Sevilla is a very good one... the matchups between Sevilla, Valencia, Villarreal, Barcelona, and Real Madrid are very good.

19. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Don't forget Atletico and Malaga coming up! Those are two strong teams coming up.

20. Vojnik

Vojnik Red Card

Aug 7, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    You also have to mention Espanyol, Getafe, and Athletic Bilbao, very dangerous teams. Very.

21. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Wow, completely forgot about Atletico.

Malaga, Getafe, Espanyol, and Bilbao are very good as well.

22. Vojnik

Vojnik Red Card

Aug 7, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    All the teams you've mentioned (bar Malaga but they will soon I feel) have achieved something in Europe in the last 10 years. Best league in the world and it's proven almost every season. EPL is very overrated, no London club has even won a CL ever.

23. PonosBosne

PonosBosne Red Card

Jan 11, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    No way man, watch It's going to be a 3 or 5 point race for the title man. Last year United was just too good and blew everyone away but if you look at others they were hella close.

24. Vojnik

Vojnik Red Card

Aug 7, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Arsenal have gotten much worser since last year, Chelsea haven't improved their squad at all (Aguero has scored twice as many goals as Torres, cost 12 mil less, and did all this in just 30 minutes lol), and Liverpool are in more of a transition year, just hoping for CL football. City and United could put up a good fight but you never know with Mancini's terrible record against big sides and all.

25. PonosBosne

PonosBosne Red Card

Jan 11, 2011
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    You guys do not know what your talking about with your pathetic matches on La Liga. It's always a one sided match all those clubs you named. So yeah dude it's not worth watching at all.