Edin Džeko @ AS Roma

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vitez, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Vojnik

Vojnik Red Card

Aug 7, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Aguero was the best player today, don't kid yourself. Dzeko was solid but missed an absolute sitter in the first half and was nowhere in the first 20 minutes.

The United game Lescott was the best player, didn't do a single thing wrong unlike the rest.

2. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Haha I love how people are saying Aguero will be the lone striker in a 4-5-1. What a load of BS.. So they're gonna sit 2 quality, young talents because Aguero is suddenly here? Please. Aguero is more suited for a supporting striker role and showed today what he can do with another player up front.

They're gonna sit Dzeko now that he's in hot form, yeah right. :rolleyes:

3. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    This isn't the first time you're mysteriously against Dzeko, I've noticed this behavior in the other forums as well. You seriously have something wrong against the guy, because I really didn't see anyone better than him today other than maybe Aguero. The guy played a brilliant game and dominated in every minute of the match. So what if he missed that chance.. all the good he did on the pitch totally outweighs that miss, the guy was one of the hottest man of the match candidates & every single City fan in the world will only say positives of Dzeko today. Dzeko didn't do much in the first 20 mins because the game wasn't being played around him at that time, that's how forwards work.

4. Vojnik

Vojnik Red Card

Aug 7, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Did you mention Balotelli as one of those young quality strikers? I don't think so, the kid has some talent but never uses it in the big games and top it off, he's an idiot on and off the pitch. I love Mario, but he's not going to do anything big in his career unless he cleans himself up and cuts the crap out.

5. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Plus, did you see Yaya's miss late in the game? What a fail...

6. Vojnik

Vojnik Red Card

Aug 7, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I don't have any problem with Dzeko, but I don't like to overrate every single good performance of his just because he's a Bosnian playing in the Premier League.

7. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I think you're underrating it though...

8. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    You're massively underrating him at a time when he's actually doing brilliant. He's easily been City's best player from the start of the pre-season up to now.

9. Vojnik

Vojnik Red Card

Aug 7, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I underrated Dzeko even when he was at Wolfsburg, nothing new. I hate to overrate Bosnian players, it's not my sort of thing.

10. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Edin Dzeko - 8.0 - Appeared to play with far more confidence than last season as he played with strength, skill and movement. Warned of his goal threat as he missed opportunity late in the first half but converted the opener with a poacher's finish in the 57th minute.

lol even goal.com rated him really good.

Aguero & Silva got 9's.

If you're one of the best players in City, which Dzeko currently is, then you're one of the best players in the world. City is right behind Barca & Real Madrid as the 3rd most expensive club in the world.

11. Vojnik

Vojnik Red Card

Aug 7, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Doesn't mean they're 3rd best though, not even close.

12. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    This game is a slap to the face of all the people that kept saying Dzeko was slow.

So were the games against Greece & Inter.

13. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    dzeko had at least 4 other chances to score including the one that edin dzeko though was a handball by the other guy, that silvia goal was a steal the new guy got away with it by luck to save the ball from out of bounce it was way out of bounce

14. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    lol Dzeko's crazy.

Tevez just got trolled hard.

15. NoviDracula

NoviDracula Red Card

Aug 9, 2011
    California USA
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Funny how the commentators we saying Dzeko hasn't fit in yet. Yet he scored goals against Inter, Man U, and first game of the EPL. I'm pretty sure he found his motivation, Haters gonna hate.

16. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    It's amazing how many misinformed idiots exist in the football world.

17. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Comment from a City fan:

18. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    theres one commentator on espn during wc 06,wc10 and euro 08 i just cant stand the guy usually they have him report soccer, but espn put him during the nba finals this year i almost just wanted to find him and kick his rear, he is an older guy with dark gray hair

19. Vojnik

Vojnik Red Card

Aug 7, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Is he a commentator for the US national team games?

20. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    up he overrates donavan so much i swear pisses me off

21. Vojnik

Vojnik Red Card

Aug 7, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I think I know who you're talking about. Can you find out his name?

22. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Alex Lalas or something like that? I bet that's who you're talking about. The ginger guy with the long sideburns.

Yo bitches, another nice comment on Dzeko:

23. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Thank you I was looking for this actually. Take a look at how confident Dzeko is playing. These little flicks didn't happen last season because he wasn't playing in his old form or with his old confidence. This is the old Dzeko.

Some City fans are saying that he evolved into a better play, thats completely false, this is the same Dzeko, simply in form and with his swag back.

Anyways, look at the celebration, Dzeko is hugging Aguero and Silva like they're his children looool.

24. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I hate Alexi Lalas.