Edin Džeko @ AS Roma

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vitez, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Dizdar

Dizdar Member

Sep 9, 2011
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    ******** you bitch

[​IMG]

The problem isnt Dzeko, its Mancini. He simply doesnt play enough minutes and that's that. Also his teammates are extremely selfish and dont play to Dzeko's strengths at all

2. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Dzeko can't hold up and pass for shit. But he can score. Lots of goals too.

3. Borac

Borac Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Wow are you an idiot?? Those are some of his best attributes.

4. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Really? How come I always see him get pushed around like a little bitch when he starts?
    vedo is so much better then Edin. He's the only reason edin does so well for Bosnia.

5. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Dzeko gets pushed around really easy despite his length and weight.

6. Pjanic2Dzeko

Pjanic2Dzeko Member+

Oct 23, 2012
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    He just has to get the ******** off that team

7. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    For some reason Edin needs that fire inside him for him to be more consistent (compete level and all)...It's not like he isn't capable of doing those things..I want this Edin more often..

Bosnian Diamond repped this.
  8. Djerzelez

Djerzelez Red Card

Jun 13, 2012
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He's turned into a metrosexual pussy lately. I was looking around on twitter, and just today he tweeted something about crepes being "yummmmmy" or some shit.

Come on bro. Get your grown man on.

9. hernenas

hernenas Member

Oct 19, 2012
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    no not chelsea anything but that

10. DadoIsNumeroUno

DadoIsNumeroUno Member+

Nov 13, 2011
    Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    He called them "crepes" instead of palacinke. Wtf?

bosna10 repped this.
  11. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yeah that and the fact you can tell he's kinda giving up..Like he thinks he's accomplished what he wanted and now he doesnt have to work for it..or not as hard anyways.

BTW i'm switching to As Roma..I wanted a team where i can like pretty much everything about them and now with new ownership, great style of play(many young players coming in)..Love the jerseys and also their tradition is big. I get the soccer package here where i can watch a lot of Serie A games as well so that helps. Pjana is there of course but it's definitely a team i can keep going with even if he leaves.

DadoIsNumeroUno repped this.
  12. DadoIsNumeroUno

DadoIsNumeroUno Member+

Nov 13, 2011
    Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    ^Speaking of Roma, doesn't Zeman remind you guys of Walt from Breaking Bad?

Also a total badass with a weird sense of humor

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looks like Clint Eastwood or some shit.

[​IMG]

13. hernenas

hernenas Member

Oct 19, 2012
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    dzeko should just go to Italy much exciting league every time i watch Manchester city play i fall asleep it takes the whole match for them to score against lower teams like west ham and reading

14. DadoIsNumeroUno

DadoIsNumeroUno Member+

Nov 13, 2011
    Canada
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    You've got Clint Eastwood as coach.

King Francesco Totti, his trusted sidekick Daniele De Rossi

The wizardly Prince Pjanic

Rome
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

^Their players look like gladiators too, look how compact Totti looks in that pic. Notice the scar on his knee, none of that pussy metrosexual shit you see in City.

Even Pjanke looks more gladiator by the day
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Four other players that don't get enough credit imo are Lamela, Osvaldo, Marquinhos(cb, only 18 years old) and Piris(plays as a right-back)
    That pic of Pjana is awesome!

Anyways, i didnt' mean to get off topic in Dzeko thread..sorry...

DadoIsNumeroUno repped this.
  16. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Let me share a stat with you guys:

Player - Starts - League goals
    Carlos Tevez - 19 starts - 7 league goals
    Sergio Aguero - 16 starts - 6 league goals
    Edin Dzeko - 9 starts - 6 goals
    Mario Balotelli - 8 starts - 1 league goal

So, for those of you who think Dzeko is having a bad season, what do you think of Tevez and Aguero's seasons? They must be having terrible seasons if Dzeko is having a bad season.

Also, Ibisevic is a prime example of what more than two or three starts in a row does for a striker. He has gained confidence, and he knows that if the coach believes he can score, he doesn't have pressure and a mindset f "well, if I don't score today I have no hope of starting again." Nope, Vedo can just go out there, relaxed, and do his thing. This allows him to score goals easier. now imagine if Dzeko was in this kind of situation.

BosnianGear and DadoIsNumeroUno repped this.
  17. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    BD, not many people are saying that Dzeko is having a bad season...stats wise, not at all. How can we? We're talking more about him not being consistent with his work ethic..Too often he just looks dead out there. Huge difference. His stats are not the problem obviously but i'd bet pretty much anything that if he showed the work ethic some others show(or the way we've seen him show before) he'd be amongst the top scorers (top 3 most likely)...Showing stats of other players is pointless really because the starters will always be counted as better players no matter what. Edin has to get his work rate up and he'll start getting more chances which will lead to more goals..With that, he'll start more often and if not at City he will get a chance somewhere else...eventually.

CookmySock repped this.
  18. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Well, I'd not be motivated if I were Dzeko at all. 2 and 1/2 seasons without ever being a consistent starter (I don't think he has ever started five games in a row with his stint at City),why should he even try? And without a motivation there won't be a ork ethic either. Its simple really, an the solution is, too. Go to different club. But it seems like we might have to wait until the summer of 2013 to see that happen.

19. bosna10

bosna10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    The thing is, it doesn't make sense not to be motivated when you have pretty good players around you. Do you not want to be better? Do you not want to fight for your spot and get ahead of Tevez, Aguero and so on? The others have scored 20+ goals in EPL and La Liga respectively (Tevez and Aguero)...They have already proven themselves on that level..Yet a lot of the time they seem hungrier on the field...Why not show (at least with your work ethic) that you can be just as good if not better?..but he doesnt..He shows at times that he can bang goals (when he's on his best) and other times he relies on others to pretty much give him the goals..That's not how it should be..but i do agree with you to a point..Its like that with a lot of the Balkan players it seems.

20. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Exactly, the Balkan players feel like they're the victims (and in some cases they are, but sometimes they aren't), which isn't always the best mentality.

bosna10 repped this.
  21. BHF

BHF Member+

Jul 15, 2012
    Whatever the problem is he has to solve it. Raise his work rate, get his confidence back and move to another club in the EPL.

22. Byronic

Byronic Member+

Aug 19, 2011
    Copenhagen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Dude Dzeko has started only 5 games this season - not 9.
    Aguero 11.
    Tevez 14.

23. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Show me a clip of Edin chasing down people with the ball and I will show you 50 of him moping around and waiting for the ball.

Part of me understands what he's doing and the other part of me just wants to slap the shit out of him

He needs to be consistent. When was the last time he scored? A very long time ago.

CookmySock and BH Fanatico repped this.
  24. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    ******** this dzeko I miss Wolfsburg dzeko. Labor union dzeko

PjanicBoy8 repped this.
  25. PjanicBoy8

PjanicBoy8 Member+

Feb 25, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    [​IMG]
    Labor union Dzeko chase for ball. Labor union Dzeko no listen to media on what they say about him. Labor union Dzeko eat cevapi for breakfast, not Manchester City diet biscuits.

anticule and Hadzjia Sven Susic repped this.