Edin Džeko @ AS Roma

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vitez, Aug 8, 2011.

1. BHF

BHF Member+

Jul 15, 2012
    bit worrying tho lol. He needs to shine for the national team again.

2. BHF

BHF Member+

Jul 15, 2012
    Anyone here know why Edin never takes penalties or free kicks for Man City? Have never seen him lol... It's always Balotelli or Aguero... even Tevez before they arrived...

3. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Because he sucks at them.

4. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    edin dzeko is going no where

5. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    "La Stampa": Džeko želi prelazak u Juventus za 5 miliona eura godišnje!
    Autor Reprezentacija.ba
    Srijeda, 25 Juli 2012 12:00
    [​IMG]
    Edin Džeko dao je saglasnost za prelazak u Juventus saznaje talijanska "La Stampa"
    Kako piše italijanska "La Stampa" Juventus je spreman Manchester Cityu platiti 20 miliona eura odštete za dovođenje našeg reprezentativca Edina Džeke.
    Pomenuti medij navodi kako se klub iz Torina nakon neuspjelih pregovora vezanih za dovođenje Van Persija orijentisao na Edina Džeku kojemu su spremni ponuditi godišnju platu u iznosu od pet miliona eura.
    Također, Juventus našem "Dijamantu" želi ponuditi ugovor do 2016. godine, godinu duži nego što trenutno ima potpisan sa Manchester Cityem.
    Kako saznaje "La Stampa" Edin Džeko saglasan je da pređe u Juventus, no ostaje upitno da li su na Etihadu spremni prodati našeg napadača za iznos 15 miliona eura manji od onog za koji su ga doveli iz Wolfsburga.

6. Bosnian Diamond

Bosnian Diamond Member+

Aug 9, 2011
    Mars
    Club:
    FK Velez
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I am sick and tired of the rumors, I wish I could fast forward to the beginning of the season to see what jersey Dzeko will be putting on...

7. BHF

BHF Member+

Jul 15, 2012
    no way man! you are joking right? Why do us Bosnians always bag out our players but praise others... I'll never understand. Ako necemo sami sebe cijeniti ko ces?

Vitez repped this.
  8. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Adebayor recently said that if you're not in Mancini's plan, you don't even train. You just stand around and watch the other players train. He said he didn't experience that anywhere else but with Mancini. Maybe that's whats happening with Edin.

We might not see Dzeko play at all, or very little.

9. BHF

BHF Member+

Jul 15, 2012
    Why is Dzeko so blind? Why doesn't he just leave for gods sake. If he isnt gonna be in zabar Mancini's plan then leave. I can't stand that man Mancini. OMG. He blows Aguero, Balotelli and Tevez off at the same time. He loves them but who gives a shit about Dzeko.

10. BuDo_F

BuDo_F Member

Dec 21, 2011
    Motown
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I don't necessarily think that Dzeko doesn't realize what is going on, but he's on contract and can't do much about it plus he's too nice for his own good. But this situation with him being left behind at home can only mean one thing, but I bet you city is going to ask too much for Dzeko's signature and nothing will come of it. We'll have another Wolfsburg transfer fiasco.

11. BHF

BHF Member+

Jul 15, 2012
    So he'll just stay at City and not play? and then when it comes time for national team games hes not on his game. Great.

12. BuDo_F

BuDo_F Member

Dec 21, 2011
    Motown
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I'm sure if Dzeko's unhappy he'll voice it to management, but city have such a hard time off-loading player's because of their high wages and they basically try to demand the same money they paid for the player. I sincerely hope that Dzeko moves before he becomes another Berbatov. None of us bosnians like this situation but what can we do.

13. Respekt

Respekt Red Card

Mar 30, 2012
    Not a chance. They're finishing up the last lines of the script of that movie about Dzeko in Wolfsburg and how he wasn't allowed to go. Should be out in the next year or so. This City fiasco (if it's even that) is nothing like the actual Wolfsburg one.

14. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Dzeko will stay at city. He doesn't want a cut nor will city accept a low offer.

15. Borac

Borac Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Still waiting anxiously for Dzeko to sign for Arsenal so I can get that jersey already :D

I love Van Persie but hes had only one really good season while Dzekos consistently been at his top at still a fairly young age

Zeljo Fanatico repped this.
  16. BHF

BHF Member+

Jul 15, 2012
    Would love to see him move to Arsenal!

17. BHF

BHF Member+

Jul 15, 2012
    Borac you reckon Edin would do good at Arsenal? He's already proven himself at Man Ciyt but Mancini doesn't seem to understand that lol he favours two babies called Balotelli and Tevez.

18. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I don't see how he has ''proven'' himself. He has done decent, 19 in all competitions.

19. Respekt

Respekt Red Card

Mar 30, 2012
    He's done as much as he could have for the time that he's gotten.

Zeljo Fanatico and anticule repped this.
  20. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Proven to be a motherfncking leader over Shytotteli and Tevez Woods. Rescues them to win the EPL title. He's proven himself enough to lead Arsenal to an EPL title with Podolski. Doubt they will pay his wages, though. : (

21. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    dzeko's coming to milan. [​IMG]

he has to take his girlfriend shopping. [​IMG]

22. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Dzeko is going to Juventus

then Milan to buy his girlfriend some lv ; )

23. Rossonero23

Rossonero23 Member+

Sep 9, 2010
    Club:
    AC Milan
    i hope dzeko doesn't go to RuBe...ugh.

24. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    you forgot [​IMG]