Edin Džeko @ AS Roma

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by Vitez, Aug 8, 2011.

1. BuDo_F

BuDo_F Member

Dec 21, 2011
    Motown
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    If he doesn't play against Wolfsburg then there is surely something going on other than the injury.

2. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    If he doesn't play against Arsenal I would be suspicious. If Edin and RVP are not playing in that game that will be extremely suspicious.

Wolfsburg is way out there, by then his fate should be decided but he has come out and said he is not planing on moving anywhere.

3. BuDo_F

BuDo_F Member

Dec 21, 2011
    Motown
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yea but that's what every player says.... and then all of a sudden they get transferred. Deny, deny and deny till the transfer happens.

4. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    RVP straight out said he wanted to go somewhere else. Carrol came out and said he wanted to go back to Newcastle. Modric has said he wanted to leave. Adebayor has said he wanted to go play with the Spurs.

When a player is unhappy he will most likely voice it through his agent. I would be surprised if he got transferred at this point.

Even if he is injured and it came out he is injured that will only hurt City's asking price. City are looking for nothing less then what they originally payed for him and Arsenal are the only team that has to offer anything valuable for City. If you think about it City could care less about money... But it's smart for them to play hardball so that it sends a message that they will not easily let go of their players. City are a young team for this generation. They have to start establishing themselves amongst the best. This means that too much change can hamper a team, hence the touch stance City have taken on Edin's possible exit.

5. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    City Logic: Buy player for X amount of money, and after 2-3 years sell him for the same X amount of money. Good thing oil does so well, otherwise they would fail in footy.

6. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Makes sense for them at this point. They are trying to build a resume with their transfers to attract bigger and bigger names in the future. Dzeko was a victim of that.

7. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    The problem though is that they won't budge on transfer fee on players that are not worth as much as they are asking.

8. Respekt

Respekt Red Card

Mar 30, 2012
    No sirloin steak, Sherlock.

9. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Why because they want to retain the same team that won them an EPL crown after 40+ years?

Yeah real dumb...

10. Ferhatovic

Ferhatovic Member+

Aug 10, 2011
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  11. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Talking about Tevez back in 11', they wouldn't let him go unless it was for 30+. I'm not saying that if they wanted to keep those players its a bad thing. I'm saying if they want to sell they are going to have to accept something lower then what they bought for.

Figuring with Dzeko I bet they wouldn't take anything under 27 (In euros). Then again, I might be speculating.

12. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Your correct in that matter.

Dzeko.

13. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    [​IMG]
    Na pomolu razmjena fudbalera

Van Persie dovodi Džeku u Arsenal?

Piše: O. ŠkundrićDanas, 21:11
    Razgovori menadžera Arsenala Arsene Wengera i holandskog napadača Robina van Persiea naredne sedmice mogli bi odrediti sudbinu Edina Džeke.
    PREPORUČI
    Nije tajna kako Van Persie napušta Arsenal i s obzirom na to da mu ugovor ističe narednog ljeta, Topnici će biti primorani da ga prodaju u ovom prelaznom roku, kako bi izbjegli situaciju da ga izgube bez odštete.

Van Persie je odbio otputovati na azijsku turneju sa Arsenalom, a u redu za njegov potpis stoje Juventus, Manchester United i Manchester City.

Za narednu sedmicu su zakazani razgovori na relaciji Wenger - RVP i sve su prilike da će nakon tog razgovora Arsenal dati zeleno svjetlo za transfer jer je Holanđanin odlučan u namjeri da napusti Emirates.

Wenger bi u tom slučaju imao opciju da proda Van Persiea za dvadesetak miliona eura, ili da proba za njega dobiti drugug napadača, a kao prvi kandidat u tom slučaju spominje se Edin Džeko.

City bi poslao Džeku u Arsenal za Van Persiea, a Wenger bi mogao odahnuti jer bi u tom slučaju dobio jednako kvalitetnog napad

14. TheUppercut

TheUppercut Member

Sep 2, 2011
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    the dzeko rumors are getting too much and its all fabricated by the bosnian media

BH Fanatico and PjanicBoy8 repped this.
  15. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Hahaha Dzeko is in Sarajevo. Injury my ass.

16. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Dzeko is milking the oil money for as long as he can at the moment. Turning into an Ibra. Wouldn't be surprised if he went to Anzhi.

17. BH Fanatico

BH Fanatico Member+

AC Milan
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Aug 7, 2011
    Seattle
    Club:
    FK Sarajevo
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I think he has realizes they don't really care at City..

anticule repped this.
  18. Hadzjia Sven Susic

Aug 7, 2011
    Club:
    Cardiff City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    That or he realized that pre-season matches are not that big of a deal... If he doesn't play against Arsenal that's will be interesting. I would want to see the line-ups.

19. BHF

BHF Member+

Jul 15, 2012
    They don't give him the credit and respect that he deserves. That goal he scored against QPR clearly didn't matter to Mancini.

20. Sarajevsko Pivo

Sarajevsko Pivo Member+

Oct 14, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Edin doesn't give 2 ********s about his career. He's only going for the money now... and I think Amra is also involved in this.

anticule and Vitez repped this.
  21. BHF

BHF Member+

Jul 15, 2012
    I wouldn't say he doesn't give 2 shits about his career, that would be slightly rude on his behalf. He's still young and can win more trophies and praise. Arguably he is in the top 50 worlds best players.

22. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Amra is going to ruin his career.

anticule and Vitez repped this.
  23. BHF

BHF Member+

Jul 15, 2012
    The women of footballers really shouldn't have any say. If the players are smart enough not to let them get involved and take control.

24. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Easier said than done. Ibricic's girl ruined his career by whining about leaving Split. That's why he didn't leave to Bremen, Hamburg, etc. when he was running at full potential.

25. PjanicBoy8

PjanicBoy8 Member+

Feb 25, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Girls are evil

Zeljo Fanatico repped this.