Ecuadorians abroad- RUMORS OF TRANSFERS

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Players Abroad' started by Gourcuff_07, Dec 11, 2010.

1. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  2. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    What exactly happened to Oña? haven't heard anything for 2 weeks now.

3. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Hes having some problems obtaining a Visa because of some paperwork. Theyre saying he could get it resolved in the next couple of days and then be free to travel to Italy

4. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Arsenal is looking at him, too.

5. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    A music video for the Levante FC fans starring Jefferson Montero. :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjqzJ8_t0RE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjqzJ8_t0RE[/ame]

6. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  7. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Well. its official! Check the club website. Again. Rueda is clueless!!!! Right under his ********ing nose a 23 year old central defender signs for an important club in one of the most "COMPETITIVE" leagues in the world. Instead he hails Plata and goes with a 32 year old argentine has been...QUE HDP.

8. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    http://teradeportes.com/newsv2.php?id_noticia=40654

yes, it's official.

Well I think including Jeff Hurtado into the NT for this Copa America would have been a bad idea. The kid didn't get any minutes once Aguinaga took charge and hasn't been at his best level. I really really hope he takes advantage of this opportunity and stands out in the argentine league with Argentinos Juniors. It's his chance to shine and prove himself in a more serious institution.

9. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Nice that he made the move to Argentina...I should try to stay more in touch with my cousins hubby since he's Hurtado's agent.

10. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  11. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    LMAO.. A bad idea?? JAJAJ. OMG.. Are people here happy with Norberto Araujo? That guy will be 33 this year and if the "Miracle en el 18 Street" happens where Ecuador qualifies the next World Cup, Araujo will be pushing 36 years old. LMAO.. A Bad idea? I think everyone here has lost their minds.. One thing is for certain. We'll know if hurtado is worth it with the quickness..

12. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    so you think a player that's benched in Barcelona SC deserves to be on the NT? Im not hating on Araujo b/c he's done well so far. And your right, we can't have him there for long. But he needed to be there so we don't REALLY get embarrassed in this cup. Jeff Hurtado will get his chance, assuming how he performs in Argentinos Jrs. Being part of the NT can't be a reward given to a player who hasn't even achieved to be a solid starter in the ecuadorian league. That'll make other players think it's a joke to be a part of this NT. And with Rueda and Chiriboga this past year, that joke has been heard repeatedly with half of deportivo Quito having claim rights to a spot in the NT without proving they deserve it.

13. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Don't forget Narciso Mina...the new Ebelio -_____-

14. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    he needs to get lost back in the Ukraine or something so we don't have to deal with him anymore.

15. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    The one thing Rueda did right...

Italia tienta al nuevo muro Tricolor
    Lazio de Roma inició charlas por Fricson Erazo
    Fricson Erazo sel 2
    2011-07-12 11:56:39
    Roma-Italia.

Uno de los jóvenes futbolistas de nacionalidad ecuatoriana y de mayor proyección en los actuales momentos, apareció en la órbita de uno de los clubes más importantes del balompié de Italia.

La dirigencia de la Lazio de Italia ha mostrado su interés por el defensa central del Club Deportivo El Nacional y actualmente titular con la Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol, Fricson Erazo.

Alessio Scalera, agente FIFA italiano, fue el encargado de entablar los primeros contactos con el representante del jugador, para iniciar las conversaciones del caso por el futbolista al que Reinaldo Rueda le ha dado la confianza.

Los apenas 23 años de edad del zaguero central, obviamente más la calidad que ha mostrado el jugador con la camiseta de la Selección de Ecuador, son los principales atractivos para el entrenador del club.

Scalera, en diálogo con la prensa deportiva de Italia, señaló que las conversaciones ya han iniciado, y que a partir de este momento todo irá desenredándose con las futuras conversaciones. Esto, debido a que El Nacional habría tazado al jugador en tres millones de dólares.

Inicialmente los contactos con el futbolista no se han producido, en visto de que en la concentración de La Tricolor en Argentina, se ha ordenado la prohibición absoluta del ingreso de empresarios para dialogar con los integrantes del equipo.

http://www.futbolecuador.com/stories/publica/21938

16. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    ^

I won't believe it until it is a done deal. Futbolecuador is not that reliable when it comes to transfers.

17. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    they're not reliable when it comes to the finality of a transfer becuase there's so much space in between the negotiation process to conclusion, but the interest in itself is something to note....Erazo is a good player and there is interest from a big team; the kid deserves at least the interest.

18. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Fox Deportes says that Lazio is interested in Fricson Erazo. So it's not just futbolecuador. I hope he goes there. I called it when we did the poll. This kid was gonna be the stand out player for Ecuador in the tournament. I'm glad for him and hope this negotiation doesn't fall off and he ends up in the mexican league.

19. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Erazo going to Jagures de Chiapas!!!

20. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i dont know if your kidding or if this is serious? i hope your joking.

21. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    If i was kidding than I would say he's going to Lazio where there is already 9 south americans footballers, and I doubt all of them have Italian passports. and to boot, lazio fans are racist nazi assholes..

22. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    The Racism of Lazio fans is well noted in Europe...point taken! The kid should definitely be in Europe though.

23. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    a have a better question. Do you think any non talented moron gets transferred to any argentine club? They do their homework and if they think they can profit from you than you are in. Araujo is old, slow and that second goal today showed it. he trip over his own feet and almost broke his hip. One thing is playing Copa libertadores against 2nd and 3rd tier footballers and another is playing against WORLD CLASS Footballers.

24. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Narciso Mina to Huracan last year- for his bad luck the transfer didn't go through. But that fits the description.

The other day Isaac Mina said that River Plate is interested in him. Came from his own mouth. He's not all that.

I'm not gonna lie to myself and think Araujo will be around for most of this Qualifier. B/c that's not gonna happen. I think Jeff Hurtado is a good player, he was just at the wrong club team. He's only had like what? 2 or 3 international matches MAX at club team level.

This is Rueda's fault. Who did he try out all year in the center back positions? Cuchara Caicedo, Luis Checa, Mina, Campos, Guagua, Erazo (the only one that worked out).

25. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    First of all, Narciso Mina had talent. He had an excellent year at Barcelona just like Palacios and just like Jeff hurtado. Jeff Hurtado was a starter for an entire year! and 30+ years of experience and knowing how ecuadorian football is, I can sit here and name tons and tons of footballers that were wasted because of idiot coaches, systems and just plain was not given enough time or chances. Just becuase they suck in Ecuador doesn't mean shit.

yeah, I'll believe it when it happens. One thing is rumors and another FACT..But knowing ecua futbol it would not surprise me if he raises his game if he goes. Oh.. I almost Forget, You still Cristian Suarez sucks and is worthless? Con todas sus MAMADAS?

Ofcourse its Rueda fault. I thought he was the bringer of youth? Norberto Araujo will get smoke all thru qualifying just like he got smoked during Brasil's second goal. He's OLD!!!