Ecuadorians abroad- RUMORS OF TRANSFERS

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Players Abroad' started by Gourcuff_07, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  2. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Saludos.

What do you guys know or what can you guys tell me about Juan Luis Anangono? I ask because apparently he's being looked at by my team in Chile (Stgo. Wanderers) as a possible signing for 2011. I assume the interest in him was generated by J.M. Llop who just took over as coach.

From what I read/researched, he plays for Atl. Guayaquil (which is Barcelona's B team, no?) and has repped Ecuador at U20 level?

Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Happy holidays. :)

3. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    he played in Barcelona's first team this year and scored 7 or 8 goals i think. He got the most opportunities at the end of the campeonato this year.

good player who has the talent and physical attributes (tall and strong kid) to do well in Chile. He hasn't yet blown up to be what he has potential to be, but that's because of the team he's in (it's hard to be a 21 year old forward and claim a starting spot in Barcelona SC, they don't give the young guys a chance). If he were in a team like Independiente del Valle or even Manta, I think this kid would have impressed this year. He's at the point in his career where he should make the move to a team where he can blossom. And for that he needs to be in a serious team where he can get confidence from the coaching staff and finally show his true potential. That place is not Barcelona.

if given the opportunity, Juan Anangono should choose to play in El Nacional or Emelec IMO.

4. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    sup bro... well honestly I think Anangono is an average player. he is very young and could get better but there is much better ecuadorian strikers. he is very good at heading the ball. he did represent at u-20 level but he sucked although he score from a header against argentina. THere is many really good young players in our league but personally I dont think this guy is one of them.

5. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Surprise of the year: Walter Chala (YES, the 18 year old from Deportivo Cuenca that debuted just months ago in professional futbol-against LDU) is Rubin Kazaan's new striker.

From what i hear, he's done well in the U-20 NT plus his season with Cuenca was not bad. I think he averaged 8 goals or so in like 12 games.

And this goes as a record. I knew the 2010 season was gonna be full of positive stuff for our futbol. I don't know if the 2011 season will match it, but i'm certain there will be a good number of players leaving exactly a year from now.

Mark my word: that Deportivo Quito's midfield and Liga's midfield will have a ton of offers. From MJ Quinonez, Saritama, Castillo, Paredes, Fidel Martinez to Miller Bolanos, Luis Bolanos, and Miguel Ibarra. THe way it looks, the number of players that migrate to better leagues will only increase from now on.

PS. i think Marlon De Jesus chances of going to Rubin are now slim to none. I guess we might be seeing Marlon in Almeria.

6. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Well, if Rubin Kazan is as good at identifying talent as they were with Noboa, it will be a great move for them. Noboa has turned out to be a fantastic player, world-class in my opinion, and only the fact that he plays in Russia prevents him from being more recognized.

7. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Couldnt agree more, if Noboa played in Spain or in England, and displayed his form, he would be just as noticed as Valencia IMO.

It would be wise for De Jesus to go to Almeria now. Sucks cuz I thought that he could have benefited playing for a team that is a proven winner in their league and also playes in Intenational tournaments. Oh well. Hopefully de Jesus gets chances at Almeria and not rot on the bench like Valencia did at Recreativo.

8. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Valencia didn't rot bench in Recreativo. He rotted bench in Villarreal. Remember Recreativo wanted to renew with him but it didn't go through and he was picked up by Wigan

9. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Now that Walter Chala has finalized his deal with Rubin, what do you guys think Marlon de Jesus should do. He was linked to them and I thought he was gonna end up with them but now that Chala is there I dont think its a good idea for him to go there as well. Would it be wise for him to go to Spain now since he will only be available no later than the begining of Feb because of the U-20 tournament. I doubt hell get a real chance there. Maybe he should stay in Ecuador and join a team like Emelec or Liga where he can get some playing time and play the Libertadores. Emelec could use him and I'm more thank certain he'll do well playing for Bauza. I doubt it'll hapen but what the heck...

Its funny cuz my cousin's husband represents both players. Small world huh?

10. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I heard somewhere that Valencia helped Recreativo gain promotion. Hopefully Montero can get a permanent spot while Nilmar is out.

11. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    well his options to Rubin are gone. Chala took that spot and Marlon himself said it wasn't an option anymore. Right now his agent is waiting til after the U-20 Juventud de America tournament to finalize so Marlon can have a variety of options, which is a great idea. I think going to Emelec would be a good decision if he had the option but he said he doesn't want to play in Ecuador anymore. he wants to play abroad. And Liga would be the worst decision of his life b/c we got Barcos, Luna, and Equi Gonzalez now and NO WAY IN HELL would Bauza give him a shot. Just look at Victor Estupinan, he played reserves with Liga and scored 25 goals....how many times do you remember seeing Estupinan with Liga's first team? probably 5 times in one year. I'd hate for that to happen to Marlon in the ECUADORIAN LEAGUE.

I'd say STAY in El Nacional for at least another season (which i dont think is an option anymore). Going to Almeria wouldnt be bad if it were his final option at this point.

12. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    so your somewhat related to Jorge gerrero?

13. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yeah like I said he is my cousins husband. I've met him a couple times when he's come to the states.

14. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Marlon Ganchoso and Victor Estupinan left to the MLS

But whos smart idea was it to let Joao Plata go? I was expecting him to stay in Liga this year.

15. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    From what I know Joao never made the trip

16. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Scratch that...looks like Plata is making the trip. Why the hell did Liga let him go. He was prob one of their most talented juveniles. Maybe they're gonna give Batioja a spot.

17. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    havent heard a thing of Luis Batioja. He disappear and isn't even on the U-20 NT. And he was the top goal scorer of the U-17 or U-16 squad.

18. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Its weird because after the tournament he had he was billed as the next big thing.

19. ecua_toriano

ecua_toriano Member

May 18, 2006
    QUITO, ECUADOR
    Club:
    Deportivo Quito
    Ayer en el programa codigo futbol en Ecuavisa, Urberto Borbor indico que Cristian "Chucho" Benitez ya fue vendido al Celtic de Escocia. No especifico si el acuerdo es para que el se vaya a mitad de temporada o no pero lo mas probable es que se quede en el Santos hasta el mes de Junio.

20. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What tournament was that and who played in it?

21. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    some u-16 tourunament where he was one of the leading scorers. His performance caught the attenton of Bauza and he trained with the first team for a while.

22. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    the tournament where Batioja and the U-17 played was called Copa ODESUR or Juegos ODESUR...something like that

23. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Looks as if he is going to join them in 6 months.

http://www.futbolecuador.com/stories/publica/18332

24. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Did anyone see the Puebla vs Chivos match today? I was somewhat impressed with Felix Borja's performance, he scored a nice goal, scored a second but it was declared offside. overall solid performance by him, I hope this guy brings up his game we could use him.