Ecuadorians abroad- RUMORS OF TRANSFERS

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Players Abroad' started by Gourcuff_07, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    holy ***t whats next taking all our bad ass MF that came out this year. I can;t believe they are taking suarez also. Im starting to dislike this so much. Next year our league will reduce the level it showed this year significantly. first off our top 3 goalscorers are leaving one to europe the other 2 to mexico. so I could already expect next year's striker of the year to be etranjero unless Edison Preciado and Pablo Palacios could start performing like they use to. but other than that Idk who else can just appear out of nowhere like Jaime Ayovi did and be the goleador of the campeonato.

2. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    wow a whole bunch of ecuas are going to Mexico. Suarez and Rojas are the latest and if the rumors are true Ayovi and Guerron could follow.

3. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Its not definite that Marlon De Jesus is leaving. If he stays him and Preciado can finally get the chance to gel together and they can both definitely be leading scorers of the league.

Have your eyes next year posted on Walter Chala from Cuenca. There's still more guys in our league who will get the opportunity to step up. Mj Quinonez leaving el Nacional and Erick De jesus leaving means more opportunities for players like Paul Minda and Renato Ibarra who are pretty talented players. Maybe Juan Anangono of barcelona can be the surprise of next year, who knows.

the level of our futbol might not drop as much as you think there's still a lot of talented young kids that have been waiting on the benches and there's always surprises.

4. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Ok, so Rojas and Suarez are official, but Jaime ayovi and Guerron starting to sound very likely, also I 've read that Chucho Bolanos has 3 offers from Brasil but he wishes to go back to Liga. if all this occurs, we might be talking about 5-6 players going overseas after our tournament, thats got to be a record.

5. fireEagleCuauhtemoc

fireEagleCuauhtemoc www.twitter.com/alonsobueno1

Jul 23, 2007
    chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    http://wap.mediotiempo.com/futbol/se...neo-de-cordoba

Monterrey rayados el ecuadorian or matias Fernandez

"Guerrón está dentro de una lista de cuatro jugadores que se nos ofrecieron al Monterrey, está Guerrón y está también Matías Fernández, te digo porque es la realidad, son ellos dos, y otros dos elementos de Sudamérica"

6. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    pues para ser q guerron va para el monterrey. es muy buen jugador pero tiene problemas de diciplina... lo del mati fernandez lo dudo ese pibe esta para jugar en un buen equipo europeo.

7. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Guerron is retarded if he leaves Brazil after all the time and effort he put in to finally adapt to that league. I feel like the last few players signing Mexican club teams have done it b/c everyones going there now.

8. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I agree that Guerron should stay in Brasil, man this guy took the bench for almost 2 years and now that he is finally earning his starting spot and playing well he is thinking on migrating again?

9. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Anyway, Just so I can have an Idea on our players abroad here is a list of the cases that I know(or at least remember) please let me know If I'm forgetting someone

Walter Ayovi (Monterey)
    Christian Benitez (Santos Laguna)
    Christian Suarez (Necaxa)
    Joao Rojas (Monarcas Morelia)
    Michael arroyo (San Luis)
    Marco Nazareno (San Luis) (youngster)
    Felix Borja (Puebla)
    Jaime Ayovi (Toluca) (not officially confirmed, but very likely)
    Carlos Moran (Indios)
    Joffre Guerron (A. Paranaense) for now, anyway
    Edison Mendez (A. Mineiro)
    Jairo Campos (A. Mineiro) for now anyway
    Antonio Valencia (Man. U.)
    Jeff Montero (Villareal)
    Felipe Caicedo (Levante)
    Christian Noboa (Rubin Kazaan)
    Marlon De Jesus (Rubin Kazaan)
    Daniel Reinoso (Mondjalen IF)
    Edson Montano (Gent)
    Augusto Batioja (FK Indijja)

That's about 20 players, I'm sure I'm leaving a few behind, but, wow we've come a Long way, It's going to be hard to keep track of them all.

10. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    creo que en argentina hay dos: uno esta en River plate

11. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Juan Casares - River Plate
    Giovanny Espinoza- union San felipe
    Josimar Quintero- Barcelona FC (espana)
    Ivan Carrera Luzuriaga- Mallorca (espana)
    Irvin Chavez - RCD Mallorca (espana)

there is several others in smaller crappy teams in 2nd or 3rd division of usa, greenland, Switzerland, Ireland etc.. most notably there is a really good young player in Banfield of Argentina but I forgot his name

12. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I've never heard of that team. But when I google it, the 1st result is a link back to this page :rolleyes:

It's surprising how much visibility this forum has. Most of the times I google for a lesser known Ecuadorian player, the top google links are BigSoccer Ecuador threads.

13. ECUAlex

ECUAlex Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    It's great to see how far Ecuadorian futbol has progressed over the years. Alot of our players abroad are youngsters which i hope they can perform for the future. I see a good breed of soccer players coming out of Ecuador and I'm very confident we can have a good NT with the next generation of players.

14. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    http://www.teradeportes.com/newsv2.php?id_noticia=36552

got a audio clip of Mario Saralegui, el Nacional's coach, naming the players that aren't continuing in the team for 2011 and those who have migrated to other teams. Right around the 2:20 mark he names MJ Quinonez who left to D.Quito, Cristian Suarez who left to Necaxa, and then he says Marlon De Jesus....does this mean that Marlon already made the move to Rubin Kazaan?

Anybody got any further info on his move there?

15. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Ayovi rejected Bolton for Toluca.....stupid ********. This kid is not going to make it to Europe. ********ing pissed me off.:mad:

16. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Well according to many different sources De Jesus is already officially a Rubin Kazan player. the best part of this is that Rubin's manager will not sign any other striker meaning he will have brought De Jesus and another youngster to try and fill the gap left by el Chori Dominguez.

17. Gourcuff_07

Gourcuff_07 Member

Sep 6, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    by the way heres an article

http://www.allfootballtv.com/russia-official-rubin-kazan-sign-de-jesus-rakels/

theres many sites with the same note saying that De Jesus was officially signed.

18. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    I doubt that's true

19. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    Jhon Campoverde 13 yrs old soccer prodigy from cuenca is now part of AC Milan youth program. Futbol Ecuador got it wrong. :)
    http://www.futbolecuador.com/stories/publica/18133
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3ZAmthA8L0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3ZAmthA8L0[/ame]

20. viagoal

viagoal Member

Jan 5, 2005
    Entrevista con Jhon Campoverde. :)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBucPmThwqg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBucPmThwqg[/ame]

21. Faber630

Faber630 New Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Espero no le pongan demasiada presion al pelado y lo dejen desarrollarse con normalidad.

22. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lol...I never understood why so many people in Ecuador named "John" has the spelling "Jhon"....I mean, is this just an issue of not knowing how to spell? Like "Yesica"?

23. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  24. cristian1mv

cristian1mv Member

Jul 6, 2005
    personally i think jhon look cooler lol