Ecuadorians abroad- RUMORS OF TRANSFERS

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Players Abroad' started by Gourcuff_07, Dec 11, 2010.

1. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Miller Bolanos, Fernando Guerrero, Joel Valencia its Cazares next ?

2. InTheSun

InTheSun Member+

Oct 20, 2005
    The Andes Mountains
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  3. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
  4. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    5:19 against Venezuela. Manchester United should sign him up for this play alone.

5. Kr0nika R0ja

Kr0nika R0ja Member

Oct 6, 2010
    Big Apple
    Club:
    Deportivo Cuenca
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
  6. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Castillo wasn't getting consistent playing time at Puebla so its a good move in terms of keeping fit for the NT. At his age he just needs to get playing time and make money.

There's a lot of guys who should be on the radar for these next qualifiers, including Edison Mendez, Yoya, Fidel Martinez and even Felix Borja. I think Borja is a more experienced option than Anangono to join Chucho as a target man up front since Caicedo is out against Colombia.

7. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'm proud of Govea. The kid is smart! And he's a hard worker. With more resources and more confidence, he can really play some high IQ futbol. As for Castillo, it's good for him to lock up that dough ASAP. He won't be winning any political campaigns or turn into some major empresario like some other retirees in soccer, so his gravy train will end in a few years...lock in that dough and invest wisely!

8. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I agree with all your comments. It's just that Borja does squat for the NT...he's never done anything since scoring that header vs. Brazil in that friendly vs. Brazil in Sweden back in 06 or 07....Yoya will replace Anangono's spot, and Mendez should take over for someone else on the NT. We need his smarts and creativity. With all the talent around on the field, Mendez can really shine as a passer.

9. barcelonista1981

May 16, 2007
    GUAYAQUIL
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Great News fo Govea, I like this kid,I think Mexico will do him good.
    I also fully support the return of Mendez to the NT, I mean Arango, Pizarro and Forlan all have the same age and those guys are way more important to their teams than what we need Mendez to be for us.

LDU4ever repped this.