Ecuador vs Venezuela -eliminatorias WC10 (r)

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by BigSoccer Bot, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Other than disagreeing with Suarez and his abilities as a manager and a leader, Ecuador had a bad game. It happens.

Look at the qualifing matches for the Euro;
    Germany tied with Cyprus.
    Iceland beat N Ireland.
    N Ireland beat Spain.
    Italy tied Lithuania...IN ITALY!!
    Scotland beat France - TWICE!!!
    England tied Macedonia...at Wembley!!
    Malta beat Hungary.
    Armenia beat Poland.
    And so forth...

Upsets are part of the game, it just sucks when you are on the losing side of it.
    Ecuador is playing their game, and playing it well, but the team is not complete. Some important elements are missing. Caicedo being one of them. We can blame Suarez for this. But they are playing well!

Unfortunalty there are too many "would have, could have, should have's" going on with Ecuador...as always.

Would Ecuador have won if Benitez didn't miss the 3 sitters he had on goal during the first half?
    Could Viteri have stopped the free kick if he had stayed on the goal line?
    Should Caicedo be playing instead of Tenorio?

I like the way we play, but I hate the way we lose.
    At this point, I would actually prefer to see Yoryi make the line-up and subs for Ecuador than Suarez!

2. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Re: Ecuador vs Venezuela -eliminatorias WC10

Yo Loraz I agree with you on the first part of what you wrote,but then you slacked off on the second part,stop smoking that sh!t:D Leave this game alone, yes they did play an alright game,sure we needed some luck.Yes Ayovi has some good crosses(actually only 2).But you have to go back after the WC and see the many games that Suarez has costs us,whith the stupid subs he makes,or somtimes not making subs at all.La Copa America was a big test for him,and he fail with flying colors.Why the hell he still caoching I don't know,but you can't really blame the players entirely.I have to admit,I did like the way d!ckhead Suarez used Ayovi,has a left full back when he took out Bagui.There was more attacks from the left side,than when Bagui was playing it.
    I take that back maybe it was Piripi Osman's idea!!LOL

3. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Yeah I bet I can make it happen.:pBut first of all I would remove some of the ballers we have now and call up others.But if I was to use the ones that are there now,I'll play like this,first of all a jugar de tu a tu,porque Brasil deja jugar which means Ecuador will have many open spaces available.No a aguantar and conterattack,which is what d!ckhead Saurez is going to do.
    Viteri
    J.Montano I.Hurtado G.Espinoza W.Ayovi
    S.Castillo D.Quiroz
    P.Urruita
    E.Mendez C.Benitez
    C.Tenorio
    Depending on the game,if we are tying I would keep this line up until the 75 or 80 minute.Knowing that we could tie ,I would take out a forward, Tenorio and refrescar el medio con Bolanos para controlar mas el balon.Then if the 90 minutes comes along or maybe the 85 I would take out Urrutia,bring up Ayovi to the midfield and bring it Bagui to his normal position.
    If we were wining,and most def Brasil will go crazy and desperate,even the central defenders are going to want to score.They would leave a huge space from the midfield to their area.I would take out Quiroz,have Urrutia take a few steps back to help out Castillo,bring in Lara so he can use his speed and connect with Tenorio,Benitez and Mendez up front to see of we can score a gol to wrap up the match.I would keep this line up to about the 83 to 85 minute.I would replace Tenorio with Borja,because by this time Tenorio would be tired as f!ck.Then just to piss of the Brasilians even more and also to waste time and stop thier momentum,at the 90 or 90 plus,cause I'm pretty sure the ref will add about 5 minutes or more to the game,I would replace Urrutia with Bolanos.Now if we are losing we are sh!t out of luck cause the guys that we have are not capable of coming back to win a game,they can't hardly wrap up a game that has been won.Maybe they could bounce back in Quito,pero en el Maracana,I doubt it.But hey you never know just look at the kids from the pan-am games they came back to beat Brasil en el mismito Maracan,,but then again Brasil did not have Kaka,Robinho,Ronaldinho and company.
    Damn did I just sound like John Madden,,,,boom bang!:D

4. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Holy Cow!!! England lost to Russia!!! :eek:

5. loraz

loraz New Member

May 12, 2005
    You have not seen my line up yet;)

6. ManUsucks

ManUsucks New Member

May 14, 2007
    NJ
    I think it's time to let go of the past and close this thread;)