Duvier Riascos - news & comments

Discussion in 'Colombians Abroad' started by efernandez9, May 21, 2011.

1. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Pero como que el negocio se cayo.....zolos se echo pa atars por no conseguir reemplazo y sttugart va por macheda

2. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Start around the 1:20 mark:

Took advantage of a defensive mistake with ice cold "culebra" blood in his veins. :p

3. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
  4. ElNando

ElNando Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    another goal. very good for this guy. It is a real shame he couldn't move to Stutgartt. Who knows what happened to that after all. They said the Stutugartt people were negotiating for him in Mexico, but then nobody said anything else. I guess Los Xolos were asking too much money for him

5. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    He is better off going in the summer and having a full preseason. He is also going to be 27.... huge gamble for a guy who was only good in China, never did much in Colombia and is now doing well in Mexico. He isn't exactly a Jackson. Not all teams in Europe have crazy money

6. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    In recent interviews he has spoken passionately about playing for the Seleccion. Said it is his dream to play along side falcao and score some goals in yellow.

As we all know with the depth at forward he probably won't get a chance soon but if he does I won't doubt his talents. When the guy is hot he is one of the best in Mexico.

7. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    At around the 19 second mark:

8. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
  9. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    scored a goal that might put his team in the next round. He is still being scouted by Stuggart

10. ElNando

ElNando Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He didn't play that great but htey beat Palmeiras and have moved on in the Copa Libertadores.

They'll be facing Ronaldinho and Atletico Mineiro on the next round. Duvier Riascos is putting himself out there. I hope he gets to move to Europe this summer. Good Luck Duvier!!!

11. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    pero duvier, esta temporada no ha estado muy fino...de hecho es su primer gol en libertadores

pudo facil haber hecho el tercero......y se demoro en definir

12. ElNando

ElNando Member

Jan 24, 2013
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    O se la hubiera pasao a su companero que estaba al lado de el y de frente al arco.

13. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
  14. Uzuriaga

Uzuriaga Member+

Feb 9, 2009
    Estocolmo
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Golazo de Riascos.....mineiro-xolos 0-1 :)

15. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    missed a pk in the 93 minute and cost his team their pass to the Semis.... :(

He did score a goal today tho. Man really would have liked Minerio out of the way for Santa Fe

16. Uzuriaga

Uzuriaga Member+

Feb 9, 2009
    Estocolmo
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    both teams sucked...the least bad team went through, if it would be possible both teams would've been eliminated tonight. I think it's sad to see how the level have declined in south american cupfootball in spite of many stars returning to brasil and in spite of their economy blooming. I think they could produce something better...

After having seen this game I think it's totally possible that santa fe wins the whole thing, these teams are not THAT much better in my opinion. Sad.

17. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    It does kind of stink that he went from hero to goat.
    Oh well, he is still Xolos best player and tried his best to lead them through.

18. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    You can't base an entire continent of football by one game you should know better. You also talk like Europe football is massively superior. Right beacause they are richer and able to import talents from the world

19. Uzuriaga

Uzuriaga Member+

Feb 9, 2009
    Estocolmo
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

There is no doubt at all that money+player imports from south america and other continents is the reason european club football is stronger. Playerwise I think south america is equal or stronger than europe.

What I'm getting at is that even if south america sells more than ever and weakens itself, the "left overs" of great quality players that returns to south america is also increasing. And with those players I think really strong teams could be built.

20. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Aside from money Madrid and rich man city, or the elites of Germany and France

Do you really think the bottom half of the table clubs are that much better than Santa Fe or Atletico MG?

I don't expect a 3-0 so easy within a real vallecauano vs junior.. Or a grasshopper vs deportivo Cali.. Especially when they play at home.

Yes Europe is superior in markets, stability, consistency, propaganda, income, infrastructure,

But quality of play isn't a vast difference, that what most people are conditioned to believe is the fact that we get to hear these overplayed athletes for entertainment and competition. Even so on an international stage Europe are winning in title to South America by a margin of 1 or 2 counting world cups and club world cups

minus repped this.
  21. kromekote

kromekote Member+

May 22, 2012
    Club:
    America de Cali
    TAKE OUT ALL OF THE SOUTH AMERICAN talent from Euro leagues and they would be no better than Dep Tolima. Remember EPL prior to the 90s? (dont worry most folks dont eiither) Nothing too premier about it back then. Once they started to bring on more int'l talent the league blossomed.

minus repped this.
  22. jhernandez86

jhernandez86 Member

Sep 22, 2004
    That statement goes to all European Teams. Once the top players from other continents started migrating in big numbers to Europe, the top leagues became elite leagues.

23. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    except Germany. I am sure Mainz even tho a small German team or hell Gustavo Ramos 2nd division champs would do very well against any South American team.

I agree the spanish, french, english portugese and italian teams that aren't the big 2-4 wouldn't really be that tough to play. Germany to me is the real deal I think all the other leagues are insanely over rated.

24. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The German league is well balanced for sure and most supported for sure. I'm sure even bayern Munich would suffer against the strongest at home, (la Paz)

25. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Lol
    -----Bayern Munich vs Strongest
    --------Club world cup Final ----------

ryu79 repped this.