Dutch players at home and abroad worthy to be tracked in connection with the Dutch NT - Part 2

Discussion in 'The Netherlands' started by DRB300, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Hate to break it to you but 90% of professional footballers dive.

2. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    [​IMG]

Sneijder looks like he's 10kg overweight. He's partying way too much with Afrojack and Paris Hilton.

3. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    The only ones who don't are the keepers.:D

4. KPSmit

KPSmit Member

Nov 26, 2011
    New York
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Honestly, i disagree. he does look 10kg heavier, however but it looks a lot like muscle. And someone as small as him can definitely use that. It doesn't look like fat... With all the time he has spent recovering from mostly leg injuries, he has spent a lot doing rehab ( gaining strength ) and probably spent a lot of time in the weight room...

5. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    If the color of the kit was green he would look like the Incredible Hulk!:D

6. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Trust me, I know from a good friend of Afrojack that's they're spending way too much drinking, partying and living the good life.

7. KPSmit

KPSmit Member

Nov 26, 2011
    New York
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I like to thing of myself as an optimist... So i'm going to attempt to believe it's muscle and that Wesley Sneijder is a responsible and super professional athelete who would never think to do something like that:D

8. vagegast

vagegast Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Herndon, VA
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    I can't knock him if he's partying with Afrojack

9. SmokingdePijp

SmokingdePijp Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    I like how he's subtly bending his spine back to hide the bitch tits.

10. he so scrumptiouz

Jun 1, 2006
    amsterdam
    It's a shame we haven't qualified for the Olympics. Imagine what we can do with Seedorf/Anita, Dost and van Wolfswinkel as the 3 over-age players in that squad. :eek:

Dost - van Wolfswinkel

Ola John - Seedorf - Clasie - Narsingh

van Aanholt - Nuytinck - Gouweleeuw - van Rhijn

Zoet​

Bench: Bizot, Maher, Fer, van Ginkel, Leerdam, van Dijk, Barazite etc.

Curse you, Cor Pot!

11. Mr.S

Mr.S Member

Oct 22, 2011
    More trouble for Robben at bayern. Apparently Ribery wanted to take a direct free kick despite him being a shitty free kick taker & him almost never scoring. Usually the free kicks are taken by Kroos or Robben.

So Robben stopped Ribery & Kroos took it. They had a quarrel at half time. After the game it continued & it is reported they resorted to physical violence.

I dont know how this is going to effect Bayern but Ribery who is Ultra jealous will never pass Robben clean on goal in the next match.

12. KFofB

KFofB Member

Oct 31, 2007
    Mittelfeld
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    overblown by the german tabloids in all probability.

Whatever was said on the pitch, they got to the correct answer. Kroos should probably take all the free kicks.

13. JC-14

JC-14 Member+

Jan 28, 2010
    Amsterdam
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Its time he leaves that shitty club

14. Mr.S

Mr.S Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Its not overblown. He had blood stains,scratch marks & bruises all over his face. How can Ribery be this cheap.

Bloody Basta*d. Just because Robben asked him not to take a free kick.

15. thatkid

thatkid Member

Jun 21, 2010
    Netherlands
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Finally saw van Wolfswinkel yesterday after a long time. He was pretty crap. Considering his age he can still grow, but as of now he is still a poor man's Huntelaar and to be honest I think bas Dost is a better Huntelaar.. Guess we should stick with de Jong for EC2012.

16. vagegast

vagegast Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Herndon, VA
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Lahm, Muller, now Ribery. At least Robben stands up for himself *thumbs up*

17. Mr.S

Mr.S Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Huntelaar is way better than Bas Dost & better than RVP.

Frankly I think Huntelaar is the best Striker in the world & I would rate him higher than Roonery,Ibra,Benzema,Aguero,Tevez. Oranje is lucky to have him.

18. KPSmit

KPSmit Member

Nov 26, 2011
    New York
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Better than Ibra, Benzema, sorry but no. Rooney, Tevez, possibly on the same level...

19. Mr.S

Mr.S Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Definitely better than Ibra & Benzema. I stand by my comment. Maybe Ibra or Tevez are better at link up play & technically. But Huntelaar's link-up passing is pretty good,he has 10-12 odd assists now. Its a matter of shame when people compare Wolfswinkel or Dost who technique wise are horrible & say Huntelaar is worse.

I stand by my comments. On the air,with his fit,In or near the penalty Box Huntelaar is fantastic. Technically as a Pure No.9 he is great. For me he is a better version than Nistelrooy. His finishing,conversion rate is Amazing

20. thatkid

thatkid Member

Jun 21, 2010
    Netherlands
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Dude, what are you talking about?? Go back and read my post again.

21. Mr.S

Mr.S Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I did not mention you. I have made my point & I am sticking to it.

22. vagegast

vagegast Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Herndon, VA
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    *throws hands in air and walks away from desk*

23. he so scrumptiouz

Jun 1, 2006
    amsterdam
    VI have talked to Robben. Johan said Arjen will leave if no further action will be taken on the paedophile and gay basher (remember Gourcouff bullying). Ribery was only sanctioned with a fine and that was that. No wonder he was so happy that LVG left, their current coach is a pushover.

Robben was hit from behind and decked apparently. Said he will play on wednesday, but made it clear that he has every intention of leaving should Bayern not listen. Juventus have made the best offer, but he prefers England. Spurs and Arsenal also interested, but Chelsea probably the favourite to land him.

24. he so scrumptiouz

Jun 1, 2006
    amsterdam
    Mr. S was right initially, judging by what you said here you prefer Luuk to all of Huntelaar, Dost and Ricky.

You may find him crap, but Willem van Hanegem thought he had a good game, said he was their most dangerous player. Both him and Johan Derksen want van Wolfswinkel in the EC squad. Van Hanegem said flat out that he prefers Ricky to Luuk. You're talking about Sportings topscorer here, he's one of their star players and they are 2 - 1 ahead in aggr against Bilbao in the EL's semi finals, how is he crap?

No offense, but you have crap opinions if you think Luuk should start ahead of Huntelaar (I kiiiiid). :p

25. Mr.S

Mr.S Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I watched him numerous time. Not impressed. Think he should have stayed in the Eredivisie 1-2 years more & improved his skills.

He is sharp but like a cheap & worse version of Huntelaar. Not to impressed. Atleast Huntelaar is an extra-ordinary finisher. Ricky can improve.

Having said that I dont believe in Worship & Dump. Young players will learn & improve & make mistakes. I will wait for him to get better. I am hopeful he can be a great striker one day but I think Castaignos will be even better & he completed a blunder by not staying at Feyernoord for 1-2 more seasons.