Domestic Football Miscellaneous [R]

Discussion in 'Korean Domestic Leagues' started by GuruSky, Nov 8, 2006.

1. dcunited4life

dcunited4life New Member

Oct 5, 2001
    Seoul
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................................................

붉은천사 anyone?:D

2. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Are all Gaehoshins retarted like you or is your malfunctioning brain the reason behind your supporting of the Faeryuns of the North? :):):)

D-20, BIATAATTCH!!

3. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    BTW, 붉은천사 was actually a popular vote by some of whining bastardos last year. Crackin name, ain't it?

4. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    Those supporters in white were called 백의천사, actually. Looked more like deranged escapees from a mental institution than angels, but anyway...

5. dcunited4life

dcunited4life New Member

Oct 5, 2001
    Seoul

Yeah, but you still have,

[​IMG]

6. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Which is why, Guiness makes me my new best friend. I need him to arse-rape Cha this season.

7. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Ah there you go.

8. Koreano

Koreano Member

Jul 5, 2005
    Club:
    Seongnam Ilhwa
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fcuk them all!!!!!!! Great news!

9. Pachigii!

Pachigii! Red Card

Jan 31, 2007
    Osaka, Japan
    BUt this means no more organized cheering in the World Cup, I mean people were impressed by that shite.. :( In the France game, they outcheered the whole friggen stadium..:(

10. Almogavar92

Almogavar92 New Member

Aug 17, 2001
    USA
    Club:
    Galatasaray SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Something or someone is bound to take their place. I can't understand the fact that there is all this animosity with the Red Devils among the membership here, especially when their organized cheering has put us on the map in the first place. I'm not going to pretend that I know all the ins and outs of the politics or history of how the Red Devils were created and such, but from the outside looking in, for Korean football at least, it was the one medium that brought us together. Now I'm no fan of the bandwagon, "I love Korea during the World Cup only," so if that's the basis for the animosity then I can understand somewhat. But if support for the national team goes back to the way it was before 2002, limp and scattered, then it's a sad event.

Seeing non-Koreans wearing red just to fit in also irritated the f**k out of me, but in the broad spectrum of things, we were a known entity worldwide. I wonder what happens now. Something tells me that another group will simply take their place (maybe not with the same passion or effect).

11. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    Well, lets see what happens. There were too many keyboard warriors out there pointing fingers at the Red Devils these past few years and as their wish, the Red Devils are gone. Lets see what these keyboard warriors can do outside the internet.

I quit my somoim shortly after World Cup 2002 because I didn't believe in the point of their existence.

12. Pachigii!

Pachigii! Red Card

Jan 31, 2007
    Osaka, Japan
    There goes our "best fans in Asia" boast :(

13. bobjones2

bobjones2 Member

Jun 5, 2006
    Wow. You know, this is honestly the first time I realized that "Red Devils" refer to a very specific group of organized supporters for KNT. I think most people defined "Red Devil" to be anyone wearing red supporing KNT.

The thing is... they are going to come out again by next World Cup time. I notice that this particular World Cup fanbase grows each time ROK participates in WC.

I'm also beginning to think that K-league isn't in a such a bad state afterall. We just witnessed bottom dwelling K-league team threshing team after team in the ACL. That I think speaks volumes about the strength of the league. I think the fanbase will follow.

If Korea unifies, I can see Korean soccer really taking off.

14. Pachigii!

Pachigii! Red Card

Jan 31, 2007
    Osaka, Japan
    K League still needs more support. The thing is in the World Cup, most people dont appreciate football, they just want to see Korea win.

15. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    [​IMG]

Cue in the cheesy music.

16. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

차붐 ㅅㅍ 연습할때 해외 여행하지 말라 그랬지? 응?

17. Pachigii!

Pachigii! Red Card

Jan 31, 2007
    Osaka, Japan
    what the hell was he doing there? :eek::eek:

18. The One & Only

Tottenham Hotspur
    South Korea
    Oct 8, 2006
    산 속에
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Stop being an idiot!

19. Pachigii!

Pachigii! Red Card

Jan 31, 2007
    Osaka, Japan

what the hell? I cant ask that question? shibal nom

20. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    LOL pot and kettle

dumb and dumberer

21. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California
    Is that Ballsack? :eek:

22. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    LOL never head that nick for Balack before

I think Balack said Cha Boom his idol when boy.

23. yimmy

yimmy Moderator

Aug 23, 2004
    California
    I got that nickname from Hanjin. If you watch that Cha Bum Keun compilation video, there are quotes from, Ballsack, Kahn, Michael Owen, Figo and even Alex Ferguson. I hope they were true and weren't taken out of context.

24. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    I think some of them were true, but there were also a few outright fabrications - or so I've read from somewhere.

25. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Hmmm, so German did nice white lie kiss Korea ass?

I like it :D