Do We Really Know the Details of Fiorentina's Involvement?

Discussion in 'Italy: Northern Clubs' started by HuntKop, Jul 14, 2006.

1. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I have yet to see the specific acusations against Fiorentina detailed (in English). I am quite nervous about the decisions set to come down today, and if relegation is proposed, knowing exactly what we were accused of would help me understand better.

This information may have been given in Italian in the GDS or somewhere else, but I have not seen the translations anywhere.

Any help?

2. aussie_ascoli

aussie_ascoli Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Last season there was a vote for league president where Palermo's president Zamparini was up against Galliani. Zamparini was fighting for the small clubs, such as more money from TV deals and so on. Della Valle was in support of him same with Ascoli. It was going to be a tight election. So Moggi (supporting Galliani because they want more money) made a deal with Della Valle, where Fiorentina would get "special" treatment by the referees for Della Valle's vote. Apparantly he took the bait.
    Della Valle is a b@stard EX marchigiano, who should stay in florence. He's a traitor.

3. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Ugh...that's not good. Is that enough for relegation and 15 points? Hmmm......

4. aussie_ascoli

aussie_ascoli Member

Aug 4, 2004
    It was at the cost of Bologna. Is it fair they went down, and haven't fully recovered to come straight back to Serie A.