Dexter: Season 7

Discussion in 'Movies, TV and Music' started by raza_rebel, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Felixx219

Felixx219 BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 8, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've been wondering that myself. Or that he killed Miguel.

I really regret not knowing of this actress before. I love naturally beautiful women and she is cream of the crop.

[​IMG]

2. Iceblink

Iceblink Member

Oct 11, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Ipswich Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow. You never saw Chuck? Not actually asking. That's obvious. More of a shocked thing. I was excited to see her on Dexter.

3. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Next week is going to be killer (no pun intended).

4. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Alright, guys. Keep your pants on! :whistling:

5. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

You can't make me.

raza_rebel repped this.
  6. raza_rebel

raza_rebel Member+

Dec 11, 2000
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    What if Dexter tells Deb that he won't kill Hannah? Is there any chance she could take matters into her own hands and kill Hannah?

I'm sorry but this might sound sick/twisted...but the sound of Sal's head hitting the coffee table made me laugh. Is that bad?? :thumbsdown:

7. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    No. It would be lame if she did. That's taking it way too far and beyond anything even remotely realistic.

I could see Hannah being killed by Isaac. But most likely Dexter will still end-up being the one to kill her. The combined forces of his urge to kill killers and his love for Deb are just too strong.

8. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    1 - Agreed.

2 - Actually... I have a wild feeling that the reverse happens.

9. HerthaBerwyn

HerthaBerwyn Member+

May 24, 2003
    Chicago
    Too much Hannah. Too little Titus Pullo.

10. Felixx219

Nov 8, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yep, I dont think Dexter will be able to snag him to get him on the table. However, poisoning him would be rather easy considering he doesnt know Hannah.

11. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    That would make it very difficult for Dexter to kill Hannah. Unless he kills Hannah after she poisons Isaac, but before Isaac dies.

12. Felixx219

Nov 8, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Huh?

13. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    huh, what? Which part do you not understand?

14. Felixx219

Nov 8, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    First, what would make it difficult to kill Hannah? Second, why would he need to kill Hannah at all and do it before Isaac dies?

I was just stating that I thought Hannah would kill Isaac, not Dexter because he is going to be too hard to capture. I never said anything about Dexter killing Hannah.

15. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    What did Laguerta (sp) see on that boat list? I mean I know she saw Dexter's name below Deb's, but why the puzzled look.

16. Felixx219

Nov 8, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It means she is starting to wonder about Dexter and whether he could be the Bay Harbour Butcher.

17. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    OMG it's so, so good. Hurry up already, Sunday night!

raza_rebel repped this.
  18. raza_rebel

raza_rebel Member+

Dec 11, 2000
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    OK. I did not see that coming.....at all. :D And I mean that in a good way. This is as complicated as the Petraeus scandal and they just keep upping the stakes.

LaGuerta is not going to give up the Bay Harbor Butcher angle. She is closer than she thinks.

EDIT: Was the donut-buying action too cliche or was it just me? Not the assassination part but the fact that Dex was in a donut shop to begin with. A lot of them are pretty fit, Batista being the exception. Deb is rather thin and athletic and Dex is a powerful guy. It was for other policemen but the location seemed cliche. I guess Dexter could waltz into the station and ask if anyone wanted wheatgrass juice.

19. raza_rebel

raza_rebel Member+

Dec 11, 2000
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Questions

• When will Quinn be found out? It’s quite obvious we’re leading up to something, right? Quinn is too far in with people smarter than him. He’s past the point of return and every week he digs himself a deeper hole.
    • Will Isaac and Dexter continue to go after one another? While it seemed a little out there, I did enjoy the interaction and conversation between Isaac and Dexter. The drinks they had together, reminded me of 2 boxers sizing each other up before they come out swinging.
    • Will LaGuerta confronts Dexter? We’re obviously leading up to LaGuerta’s realization that Dexter was involved with the Bay Harbor Butcher murders, but when will she actually say something to him? Or Deb? I am thinking the writers will off LaGuerta. Maybe I’m wrong, since killing off Quinn and LaGuerta's character in 1 season will be too much but the question remains. Where are the writers going with this?
    • What will Dexter do about Deb’s feelings for him? Yes, kids. Deb finally fessed up. It is still ick but his reaction was perfect. Her reaction was perfect. That was some good acting between the two.
    • How long will Dexter and Hannah last? I’m not totally convinced and it'll be interesting to see how Deb’s confession factors into all of this madness.
    • Is Hannah's situation a ploy to get at Astor, Cody and Harrison? Isaac didn't take the death of his lover lightly. If you are going to go for the jugular, that would do it. Just sayin'

20. Iceblink

Iceblink Member

Oct 11, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Ipswich Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dexter always buys donuts for everybody. It's part of the normalcy he tries to portray.

21. raza_rebel

raza_rebel Member+

Dec 11, 2000
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    I know. It still seems cliche to me.

22. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

I'm fairly sure I recall seeing Deb dive into the donut box more than once. If she can eat 'em, they all can.

23. Felixx219

Nov 8, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was wondering if we were ever going to see Astor and Cody again. I'm glad they have been brought back. Is that a different actor playing Cody?

I'm really beginning to like this season a lot. They have built it up perfectly and it looks like we are going to see a hell of an ending to the season.

24. Iceblink

Iceblink Member

Oct 11, 1999
    Chicago
    Club:
    Ipswich Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Everything that Dexter does that he thinks makes him "normal" is a cliche.

In any case, just because something is a cliche or a stereotype doesn't make it untrue!

I once took a picture of 13 police cars outside a Dunkin' Donuts.

25. HerthaBerwyn

HerthaBerwyn Member+

May 24, 2003
    Chicago
    This was ep. 8. How many are there?

PS. Titally called Titus Pullo being gay.

raza_rebel repped this.