Dexter: Season 7

Discussion in 'Movies, TV and Music' started by raza_rebel, Sep 28, 2012.

1. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Yep, that blood on the boat is going to be a big part of this season.

2. raza_rebel

raza_rebel Member+

Dec 11, 2000
    Club:
    Univ de Chile

Episode 4 Promo

3. raza_rebel

raza_rebel Member+

Dec 11, 2000
    Club:
    Univ de Chile

Amazing final scene of the last episode.

Sneak peek clip for next weeks episode of Dexter, 7.04 "Run"

4. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    I was very concerned about the plot direction with Dexter/Deb for the first two eps. I'm all good now, they've taken it to the only perfect place.

raza_rebel repped this.
  5. raza_rebel

raza_rebel Member+

Dec 11, 2000
    Club:
    Univ de Chile

I'm excited to see where this goes tonight.

For some reason, I see Detective Quinn getting bumped off later this season. Not because he finds out about Dex, but he is too close to the Mafia. Right under their noses, I can see him getting killed as a warning to Miami Metro. Any thoughts?

Of course this is pure speculation pulled entirely out of my ass.

6. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Sh**'s about to get real.

The seventh season started last month, they've aired four episodes so far. Here is the season premiere, free to watch on YouTube.

7. raza_rebel

raza_rebel Member+

Dec 11, 2000
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Rawr!!!

• "What am I doing here?" Well, Deb, you gave your brother a ride home after he just burned someone you wanted dead...embrace it.
    • Deb came to the realization that Dexter may have had something to do with Rita's death. A bit of an intense scene there. The way Dex delivered the line "I control everything" was chilling.
    • LaGuerta still does have that one slide he left at the scene of Travis Marshall's murder. Good for incinerating the rest of them. However, LaGuerta isn't going to let it go and wanting to open the Bay Harbor Butcher case is going to get interesting.
    • Who exactly is Victor in relation to the Ukranian mob boss? Lover? Son?
    • My brother-in-law pointed out a plot hole last night.....a big one for him(he is a police office). Other evidence isn't admissible even though they didn't read the Miranda rights of Speltzer -- they had probable cause to arrest him and can still hold him. Even if they had to release him he hasn't been acquitted so they can still tail him, keep trying to catch him.
    • The bartender scene was cold and calculated.
    • I don't run. I make other people run.....wait, is he in a bull outfit carrying an axe coming towards me!! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN !!!!!!!!!!

afgrijselijkheid repped this.
  8. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Solid episode.

9. HerthaBerwyn

HerthaBerwyn Member+

May 24, 2003
    Chicago
    So, Viktor the hooker/cop killer, who Dexter offed early, was Titus Pullo's boy-toy. The hidden picture of them together was taken on Mykonos, gay mecca of the Med. It wasnt a pic of Father-Son. Why hide that? I doubt Ukranian crime bosses would be out. That might be bad for business. Note that Titus, like Dexter, wasnt ogling the strippers the first time they met. Titus is as good a villain, and actor, as Lithgow.

10. Felixx219

Felixx219 BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 8, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So, was it Viktor that Dexter killed at the airport? I have been completely wondering about why that guy thinks Dexter did the deed and couldnt remember Dexter actually killing him.

11. HerthaBerwyn

HerthaBerwyn Member+

May 24, 2003
    Chicago
    Yes, the guy who shot Mike.

12. raza_rebel

raza_rebel Member+

Dec 11, 2000
    Club:
    Univ de Chile

Nice catch. I didn't catch on the Mykonos part. I did notice the lack of ogling strippers. I chalked it down to just business and "Another strip club. Meh. We have dozens of these. I have work to do."

13. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    I could swear it was Santorini with the blue roofs, not Mykonos.

14. raza_rebel

raza_rebel Member+

Dec 11, 2000
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Okay. I missed this episode. I crashed early last night. Can anyone point me to a place where I can see it online for free? PM me

15. Felixx219

Felixx219 BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 8, 2004
    Kansas City, MO
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Couldnt that dude get off on self defense if he was attacked first? He would probably get weapons charges but if he were attacked by all three, he has the right to defend himself with deadly force, right?

16. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    I also don't get Deb shutting down Batista. He could dig further, but it wouldn't lead to anything. Otherwise, solid episode.

17. raza_rebel

raza_rebel Member+

Dec 11, 2000
    Club:
    Univ de Chile

Ok I watched it and have some thoughts.

As far as Deb shutting down Batista...it reminded me of the reverse from last year regarding the Doomsday Killer. Deb had a hunch on Travis Marshall and Batista shut her down.

Isaac is a force to be reckoned with. Cunning, patient, intelligent and willing to out-wait and outlast Dexter. I liked the flashbacks that were done and I think he is a perfect adversary for Dex...unless the writers find a way to fcuk it up.

The only thing I can nitpick is Isaak is Ukrainian and has a British accent. Other than that, I am liking this character. He revels in his dark passenger.

Good God I should have watched Chuck more. :giggle:

18. raza_rebel

raza_rebel Member+

Dec 11, 2000
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    OK...ready for this episode....I still think that Detective Quinn is on a collision course with getting himself killed by the Ukranian mob. Let's face it, he isn't very smart and Isaac wants to go after everyone in Miami Metro. it's personal.

19. raza_rebel

raza_rebel Member+

Dec 11, 2000
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    OK
    SO I admit that this episode was a bit tough to take it. There was a lot going on.

I think Dex is feeling the walls getting closer. I mean, Deb just found out Dexter is a serial killer, LaGuerta's onto him, Isaac is playing a cat-and-mouse game with him. Hannah is a superfluous subplot as of now. A very hot subplot, however.

Damn you Quinn. You are dumber than I give you credit for!! :mad:

20. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    I was like....whad da fuk?

Not what I expected at all. And Quinn......you're dead.

21. raza_rebel

raza_rebel Member+

Dec 11, 2000
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Quinn is being played like a cheap banjo. What happened to Nadia? Is she dead, or alive?

NO. She is chilling out somewhere laughing at Quinn

22. raza_rebel

raza_rebel Member+

Dec 11, 2000
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Damn I just realized that part of my message was lost.

In short: Quinn in playing checkers in a chess game. He is playing a game he cannot win and is going to get burned. They already have by the short and curlies and know he can be bought at a price. A I stated before, I can't see him living through the season.

23. BocaFan

BocaFan Member+

Aug 18, 2003
    Queens, NY
    Maybe, but there have been some not-so-subtle implications that she was the mastermind behind all those murders and has been killing people regularly for 15-20 years. IOW, they gave immunity to the wrong person (her accomplice was just the puppet) and Dexter is playing a dangerous game with her.

24. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    i wonder if Deb knows it was Dexter and Lumen she almost caught in that room.