Dead Lawyer Accuses Guatemalan President of His Own Murder

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by saosebastiao, May 12, 2009.

1. Itzallboutgtown

Mar 27, 2009
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    lolz, carloz ruiz y marco pappa datz a good one, lolz, n e wayz para mi que se valla el janano de colom,, me cae mal me da verguensa cuando colom habla, habla bien estupido, y pues rosenberg itz my hero. fck dat dude had balls, mad balls. y que se vallan todos los corruptos, los de la federacion, los del gobierno, ya es hora que los guatemaltecos nos unamos,con los huevos bien puestos,y no NOS DEJEMOS DE NADIE!!!!!:p

2. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Who says that Guatemala dont got good looking girls

[​IMG]

whoever said, you've never been to Guate then, cause if you did you'll know that they're some good looking girls over there.

3. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    President of Guatemala, Colom says to newspaper Prensalibre, only dead i will resign.

www.prensalibre.com

4. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
    "Cui bono?" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cui_bono
    From his lips to God's ears.

5. saosebastiao

saosebastiao New Member

May 22, 2005
    I hope guatemala has the internal power to see this through. Already there have been 2 arrests and convictions, and a list of people has been released of people who are not allowed to leave the country. This looks like the first stages of a violent government overthrow.

6. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
  7. lguti9

lguti9 Member

Aug 5, 2008
    virginia
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Personally i dont think the President was involved. I believe it was Molina's party. From what my father tells me Molina is a retired Military sgt. and my dad says that guy is bad news, he's really tough meaning he will not hesitate to kill somebody. So i think there's more than one person involved in this drama.

8. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/world/AP/story/1229240.html
    "five officers arrested Friday are members of the national police force. The other two suspects are an ex-police officer and a former soldier. ... The commission said another set of suspects planned and ordered the killing, but it did not release their names or a possible motive to avoid compromising the investigation."

9. lurking

lurking Member+

Feb 9, 2002
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not to pick nits, but the demographic makeup of a countries gangs is not a substitute for the actual rate of violence in said country.

10. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Unbelievable!