Cruz Azul Rebuilding Thread

Discussion in 'Cruz Azul' started by roro10, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Cruz Azul The Always Rebuilding Thread

Progress and Cruz Azul? That's like oil and water.

2. La China Poblana

May 13, 2003
    Chicago
    Re: Cruz Azul The Always Rebuilding Thread

Shouldn't you be somewhere figuring out how to beat Chivas?

3. changoguapo

changoguapo New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    Bakersfield, Cali.
    its already been confirmed that Mizrahi and Alvarez are idiots. Unless Sabah starts scoring and Chelito regains his form, were not going far. we will win games on individual efforts but not as a team.

4. americanista_76

americanista_76 New Member

Mar 24, 2005
    Hawthorne
    From what I seen with Cruz Azul, the team is not championship material this year. Too many foreigners. Villaluz, who could be a great player, rotting in the bench. Mizrahi doesn't have enough experience to guide this team. The same can be about my America, which really depresses me. But I really want to Villaluz develop. I think Villaluz should dump Cruz Azul and go to another country to play. The foreigners suck in American and Cruz Azul!

5. Capra27

Capra27 New Member

Jul 31, 2006
    Viva Mexico Putos
    jugo villaluz vs tecos?

6. wildbill702

wildbill702 New Member

Oct 10, 2006
    Las Vegas
    Signing Borgetti has been a disaster. The guy gives a nice effort for the Tri and scores there, but hardly runs and makes few plays in league games. I can't believe they keep Sabah as a sub or sub him out with Borgetti. All the guy does is score when given the chance to work with Chelito. What the hell is Torrado doing too? Talk about living on a past reputation, he's mediocre at best giving the ball away. He reminds me of Pineda and how you'd always think an opportunity was coming and then he made a bad pass or a worthless attempt at a shot.

The foreigners aren't the problem, its these high-profile domestic players that are the problem.

7. changoguapo

changoguapo New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    Bakersfield, Cali.
    well i guess our league ending descent starts now! Usually it starts 3/4 of the season, this took awhile. Maybe now theyll start Sabah up front and stop trying to force headers from Borgetti and let Sabah and Nunez run the middle.

8. roro10

roro10 Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    http://www.mediotiempo.com/noticia.php?id_noticia=37528

ha.

well, i guess someone has to go down for that idiot coach to put him in the game.

all in all, a frustrating season. it's just amazing to see we are 4th place in the table and yet we are a team that depends solely on individuals to get a win.
    what does that say about the league?

9. changoguapo

changoguapo New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    Bakersfield, Cali.
    well, ladies and gents we got passed the first round against one of the top offenses in the league. Our defense needs to play an almost perfect game against Pachuca.

10. Desert_Eagle

Desert_Eagle Member

Oct 29, 2005
    U.S.A
    so is everybody resigned to another liguilla with no championship? nobody even makes the threads for the games anymore. :(

11. changoguapo

changoguapo New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    Bakersfield, Cali.

im not, i believe we have one of the best defenses its just our offense depends too much on the individualities. As long as our defense holds, hopefully Nunez or Sabah can spark some goals. And that Borgetti (although i prefer Villaluz) and "Chelito" only come in as a 2nd half substitution, but only as another option and not to replace Nunez or Sabah.

12. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Sort of, this team just does not convince me, they don't play well as a team.
    I have to admit that el conejo is actually playing decent, but our forwards are to inconsistent. Pereyra is a waste of space when he plays, why he plays at all is a mystery to me. Nun~ez has one good play for three bad. Borghetti needs a Pony Ruiz to be effective, we don't have one.
    Chelito is a shadow of his former self, the team struggled to make it past Tecos. Did you watch the first game? undeserving of a liguilla game. Actually both games against Tecos were.

13. Desert_Eagle

Desert_Eagle Member

Oct 29, 2005
    U.S.A
    i watched both games. both games were pretty poor to be truthful. i dont like how the team plays either and i dont think we will get a championship this season either. if the team somehow manages to win the championship will you guys be happy with mizrahi staying and no changes in the club? i know one trophy in 10 years is nothing so i wont be all that thrilled if we do somehow manage to win it.

14. changoguapo

changoguapo New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    Bakersfield, Cali.
    What are you guys talking about, sure it wasnt the prettiest game around but it was still a victory. I dont like Mizrahi's style, i dont like Borgetti taking up space, i dont like "conejo" still goal keeping but we have been eliminated from the opening rounds with stronger teams.

Ill be happy with a title, as long as it is won by its own merit,(i.e. no outside help, like bad refs or 3 own-goals by the other team) even if Borgetti scores 10 goals and Conejo stops everything, id still be happy with a title. We can worry about hiring/firing after we win.

15. Desert_Eagle

Desert_Eagle Member

Oct 29, 2005
    U.S.A
    but if we win i dont think they will mess with the team because they won the championship.

16. changoguapo

changoguapo New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    Bakersfield, Cali.
    I wouldnt touch our defense, it may not be the best but its one of the best. But i would love to see Corona replace Perez at goalie, his contract with Tecos is up. Id also recommend to keep Borgetti but only as a substitute, and start Nunez and Sabah with Villaluz behind them. Torrado is doing ok, enough to keep, but Pereyra needs to step up or we need a new offensive mid. Our wingers are ok.

17. Memento

Memento New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    Since there is no Pachuca CA thread, Ill put here this post.

HT.

Pachuca has controlled the ball and thus controlled CA.
    CA plays pathetic football that is more concerned with not letting Pachuca play well so they can counterattack with one indivual players talent.

Its 2 -1 at HT

They already gave CA a gift with a nonexistant penalty.

This team doesnt deserve to be called UNO de los grandes deMexico. They should be called a trashy once-big team in Mexico.

The REF helped CA.

18. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
  19. adrian10

adrian10 New Member

May 15, 2007
    no pero esta mejor el chelito.

20. changoguapo

changoguapo New Member

Mar 11, 2004
    Bakersfield, Cali.
    Next Year were going to win it all!
    That will be our new slogan.

21. Memento

Memento New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    Este equipo necesita una transformacion completa.

Hoy CRUZ aZUL ES UNA VERGUENZA. La historia de los jugadores bajo la sombra del dopaje es una realidad inevitable.Pase lo que pase este equipo de nuevo es ligado a jugadores con doping. Lo cual acarrea la burla y el desprestigio. Acaso vemos que America y Chivas tienen jugadores acusados de doping?

ES PATETICO!

Ya es hora de que Billy Alvarez y los directivos se retiren. SU TRABAJO NO muestra ARGUMENTOS PARA PERMITRLES QUE CONTINUEN. Han logrado 1 titulo en 20 + años y tan solo hemos estado en 1 final desde el 99). Que lejos esta Billy Alvarez de lo que hizo su padre on CA en los 70s.

Solo necesite ver a Mizrahi contra Pachuca para darme cuenta de su inexperiencia. El unico motivo por el cual el equipo conseguia resultados era en base a la calidad individua de sus jugadores.No se ve un estilo de juego. Los contrastes entre un equipo bien trabajado como Pachuca y otro que no lo esta como CA fueron evidentes.

Mizrahi no sabe leer partidos y sus planteamientos son pobres y mezquinos.No propone, pero sus equipos tampoco saben jugar con el orden defensivo y el contragolpe mortal (como el Toluca de Gallego). Sigo sin entender por que al medio tiempo contra Pachuca, Mizrahi se desespero tanto y saco a Vilchis cuando la dif era tan solo de 1 gol. Con la salida de Vilchis la linea defensiva se debilito y la linea ofensiva demostro que no sabe construir nada,que depende del contragolpe,los espacios y una individualidad para marcar un gol. ESE CAMBIO perjudico al equipo ya que Pachuca encajo otro gol. Entonces Mizrahi decidio meter a delanteros (acaso no sabe el sr.mizrahi que de nada sirven mil delanteros si no hay quien abastezca).Cuando un equipo no sabe construir juego ofensivo y tiene a mas de 3 delanteros arriba generalmente se cae en el balonazo primitivo, el clasico "a la desesperada"

Al inicio de la temporada creia que Mizrahi no merece ser tecnico de CA.Pero creo que si lo merece.Un tecnico mediocre para un equipo mediocre que le sigue dando trabajo.

Lo triste es que Mizrahi sera perdonado seguramente, ya que CA no pudo jugar el partido en Pachuca. Asi que no responsabilizaran a Mizrahi de la eliminacion. Acaso nunca vieron como jugaba este equipo bajo Mizrahi? Acaso no vieron que sus resultados no le permitieron quedar en un mejor puesto general que el 4to y que se perdio 3-1 en semifinales ( hagamos de cuenta que fue una semifinal de 1 partido)
    El unico motivo que quedamos en semifinales fue que nos enfrentamos a un debil equipo de tecos que acostumbra desinflarse en liguilla.

En funcionamiento,el CA de Mizrahi FRACASO!
    En resultados, el CA de Mizrahi tmb FRACASO! ya que no llego a la final con uno de los 3 mejores planteles de la FMF. Nunca fuimos verdaderos contendientes al titulo. Para ser favoritos al titulo tienes que demostrar el nivel que Pachuca y Chivas demostraron, e inclusive el America demostro en algunos partidos.

Cruz Azul esta moribundo.
    Este equipo pronto MORIRA! si no se actua a tiempo.

22. soyCHIVA100

soyCHIVA100 New Member

Jan 25, 2006
    Bay Area,CA
    sorry...i knew about the carmona situation...just didnt know they got disqualifed for that

23. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Under a rock much?

24. la fresa

la fresa Member+

Oct 31, 2005
    texas
    Club: