Cristiano Ronaldo Forever - The Cristiano Ronaldo Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by fierro, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Why is/was Ronaldo sad?

1. He suffers from depression.

8.1%
  2. He wanted to win the Spanish Super Cup MVP but all he got was a lousy t-shirt

16.1%
  3. $$$ Money $$$ - he wants a new lifetime contract with a phat raise

21.0%
  4. They they didn't award him Higuain's goal so he could have a hattrick

3.2%
  5. He had a moment of clarity and realized how meaningless life is.

35.5%
  6. Other reason(s)

16.1%
  1. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    I was waiting for:

fierro: "the gash was photoshopped out"

Alma Merengue: "it wasn't... but alright, how is Pepe in the pics if he was with Portugal?"

fierro: "Pepe was photoshopped in"

2. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I figured as much but that was going to stop me from taking a cheap shot at Ronaldo. Pff.

3. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And all of this

Alma Merengue repped this.
  4. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This would be an improvement and I think Cristiano would pull it off nicely.

Khaki pants with black and white high tops then a hoodie with a muffler and brown high top boots. To be honest there's nothing wrong with the clothes it's how they were paired, looks like he got dressed in the dark.

5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    "Young people" dress like that nowadays, at least from what i see.

Everybody has his own style, and if Ronaldo enjoys that, good for him, there's a jacket on that Nike website that i would wear, i promise i would match my shoes with it.

6. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Unfortunately, things like the pic below lend credence to the rumors that are circulating around Cristiano Ronaldo.

Last night as the team was getting together at the hotel:
    [​IMG]

7. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    WTF?? Just saw that on AS.

As a Madridista perhaps i should be offended that he did that to our escudo? I don't get this guy. Why??? He's being a real baby and an attention whore.

I ask again, why???

8. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Grow up Ronnie

9. WhiteBlood

WhiteBlood BigSoccer Supporter

May 31, 2006
    Kuwait
    Hah. Pathetic.

10. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    If this is him lashing out the better question is what happened recently which affected him and why is our management incapable of keeping him happy?

Then again, that is crazy talk from YS.

11. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Media photoshop. The Spanish media continues their persecution of Portuguese players.

12. Jaood

Jaood Red Card

May 4, 2012
    So did everyone else's camera broke at that exact moment or what? Where are the other pictures? Why isn't Marca or Sport reporting it?

It looks fake, especially because I don't think he would ever do something as offensive as that.

And funny how almost everybody that has posted so far believed it. If a lack of support is Ronaldo's problem, I don't blame him.

13. WhiteBlood

WhiteBlood BigSoccer Supporter

May 31, 2006
    Kuwait
    Its pretty huge if it's true. Thats for sure.

Mr bigger than the club..

Sad stuff either way..

14. Minduchio

Minduchio Member+

Jul 20, 2003
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    Why he needs support at all? Did he have bad childhood with no toys? Show your worth on the field, not after the game by being "drama queen".

15. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    You know the picture will appear everywhere because they will use that same image, Punto Pelota has published it too (looks to be the same shot, but zoomed in).

It looks fake because you don't think he'd do that? Come again?!?! So if AS did photoshop a picture as offensive to Socios as that is ... would Real Madrid not have said something by now? C'mon.

16. lolmema

lolmema Member

Jan 15, 2011
    I would wait for it to be confirmed by other media before lashing out. AS seems to be on a witch hunt against him or for him or whatever shit.

17. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Not everyone. I said "If that is" meaning a possibility but not sure. Also I like you am starting to really believe this is a support problem. He is our star player, our best player and get elbowed in the head, bloodied yet it was basically swept under the rug minus Marca giving the situation a little attention. What happened between last night and two weeks ago when he was just fine?

I'm sure they'll say its money.

Imagine if that happened to Messi? Casillas? The amount of anger? Uproar? Club response?

If this is the problem, of course Cristiano is the one at fault and not the club for poorly handling a situation. As if Messi wouldn't react angrily that his club basically acted like nothing happened if he was almost KO'd on the pitch without even a card given, didn't leave or run from it, scored while being partially blinded/concussed, etc.

Instead now we are having this guy painted the enemy with a picture on one outlet, not even waiting to see if both Madrid papers carry it. Ironically this same outlet has been trying to drive the hysteria of "Fuera Cristiano, Fuera!" for the last 10 or so days.

Then again, it is those who want this that drive it. Then cry foul about it. Such is life.

18. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Wait... so some of you really think this is a photoshop job by AS?

Try reading the Alfredo Relaño piece in AS today where he defends Cristiano Ronaldo. You all know Alfredo Relaño... the director of AS. He writes a piece supporting Cristiano Ronaldo and then approves an alleged photoshop to stir things up. :confused:

If this is fake, where is the response? From the club? From the player himself? Because if he did it ... it is fuucked up -- regardless of who you want to blame/defend.

19. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Posters are only saying that we are not sure yet and are waiting for confirmation from other outlets. Is there something wrong with that? Should we join in the hysteria and burn him alive pre-Bilbao?

Please instruct.

Also, nobody has stated if he did do it that it isn't a terrible thing. Only that anyone with a brain would not absolve the club for the situation being shit.

20. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    I can tell you the story is also being carried by Punto Pelota, El Pais, Goal.com and El Mundo Deportivo but the response would be: "they are all anti-Cristiano Ronaldo so they don't count." And the major pro-Madrid/anti-all-things-media twitter feed hasn't said a word yet. Not a peep.

21. lolmema

lolmema Member

Jan 15, 2011
    I not am saying he did or didn't do it. As far as no support from the club, well why is that surprising. They didn't do anything to support him when he got injured. So, why would they start now?

Let's be honest how many of the real madrid supporters thought when he went down during the Lavante game that he was diving, until you saw the blood?

22. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Goal.com carried it? I mean Goal.com have never carried an untrue story and never rehash articles. I think it is because of their strong journalistic standards.

Anyways, before you twist our words (which you will do anyways), nobody said it was definitely not true. Only that they wanted more confirmation before they burn the guy.

23. YOUNGSTARS87

Dec 21, 2005
    Let that die. You're talking to a guy who still has not admitted the club handled that Navarro situation poorly and only wants to have a go at the player. Trust me I am.

24. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't know if this is supposed to be a joke, but if it is, it's very poorly executed.

25. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Let me be very clear: I am certainly not saying the club should 'support' a player that covers the team logo. What I am saying is this: IF this picture and story are indeed fake, why has the club not said anything? Do you not think people at the club are in scramble mode over this? We may see something like: "This is how players know which jacket belongs to them. We not only put it in their locker, but we tape their number on it as well. In this instance, the player forgot to remove the tape."

The second part of your post is just plain ridiculous.