Coppa Italia Round of 16: Napoli (Home) v. Bologna (Away) @ Stadio San Paolo 12/19/12 3PM ET

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by JCNapoli17, Dec 16, 2012.

1. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Alrighty folks we have to face the Deli Meat team again, we lost the game in Serie A on a lapse in defending from Cannavaro, remember this trophy?

[​IMG]

We handed Juve a loss for the first time under Conte, but Alessandro Dive Piero said it was just a cherry on top of a cake, maybe so, but a trophy is a trophy. I'll take the Coppa Italia rather than nothing, Conte didn't look too happy to see Fabio's little brother lifting that trophy.
    [​IMG]

So we encounter the first team in the Round of 16 the almighty Bologna
    [​IMG]

aka the team from the Meat and Cheese Derby versus Parma. That’s about all I know about them, oh and their sponsor is Oscar Mayer.

Than you have Napoli
    [​IMG]

Wow, so simple but yet that emblem makes teams named after Deli Meats scared, especially the B Team. We have awesome jerseys and keep Donkey players around years after their relevance, and even in our starting 11! But as they say, one mans Donkey is another mans Lion. I say Lion, because Gohkan Inler got introduced into the squad with a lion mask on. Don't believe me and you're new here? This is the kind of club you'd be supporting if you decide to hang out on this part of BigSoccer
    [​IMG]

So you're new here and wondering what a donkey player is?
    [​IMG]

Exhibit A) Goran Pandev, holding up a figurine which a trophy he lifts for his donkey-like qualities, like passing to the other team, being slow on a team that runs off fast counter attacks, and getting booked for yelling at refs. Mazzarri also believes he's better than Insigne despite all statistics pointing elsewhere
    [​IMG]

Exhibit B) Christian Maggio, he wasn't always a donkey, but this year he became a donkey, he might be tired from Euros, or Juve players pissed in his cheerios and soon forgot how to cross and how to get a shot on target. When he makes a diving header towards goal, expect the ball to be passed to the ball boy, not to the back of the net. Theres no need to follow his runs, because he'll find a way to miss! He's been directly accountable for about 4 of the 5 goals scored on us between Inter and Bologna. He's learned how to be a donkey from King Aronica
    [​IMG]

Anyways now you know what donkey players look like you will probably see all 3 on the field today, hopefully not! But just when you think Mazzarri has gained a sense of perspective, he precedes to bring you back down to earth.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

So a Napoli win always brightens the day, even if its for the Coppa Italia, unless you're a juve fan. Hopefully we can get a win today that'd be nice, otherwise we're going to have 10 pages about how Mazzarri sucks and should be fired (Just go back to any match day thread where we lost the game HINT: Juventus, Atalanta, Inter, DeliMeat). Luckily nobody here complains as much as Radja Nainggolan does on twitter, and thats saying something!

[tweet https://twitter.com/OfficialRadja/status/273174948305072129]
    [tweet https://twitter.com/OfficialRadja/status/273175134662172673]
    [tweet https://twitter.com/OfficialRadja/status/273175354934452225]

so in case you don't know what Google Translate is, or you don't understand italian, Radja is basically saying this "Wahhhhhh!" and its no wonder Rube is linked to him, they could use the cry baby on their bench.

Luckily this tournament doesn't do anything for that made up number UEFA calls the "UEFA coefficient" otherwise Napoli fans have to hear about how heaven forbid we lost a game in Europe in the rivalry thread from AC Bilan fans.

But alas there are rumors of formation testing, and I would say it would be a good time to do it in Coppa Italia, while it may be embarrassing to lose Coppa Italia to a team named for deli meats, I don't think their B Team will have too much of a time against our B Team.

What formation would you like to see against Bologna? What players would you like to see get playing time? Who do you reckon will win?

Back2NY repped this.
  2. WindedBison

WindedBison Member+

Sep 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    hahahaha awesome write up. maggio and pandev were super-donkeys today for sure. i think we should actually try to win the coppa since we're not gonna win the scudetto

3. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Haha thanks was inspired by the Real Madrid match day threads, decided to test out the write up approach here

4. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nice write up, our forum is getting real professional, which no one thought.

We should have an award thing for funniest napoli posters... Il Ciuccio or JacobCChristian make anawards thread

5. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    best thread ever ! makes me want us to win the Coppa again:cool:

6. WindedBison

WindedBison Member+

Sep 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Maggio looks sooo creepy in that pic

7. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Maggios head looks like he can't put one on goal, oh wait lol

8. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    FKN RACIST CUNTS I WANT TO SEE INSIGNE SMASH IN 20 GOALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i just want to win...

10. Back2NY

Back2NY Member

Feb 2, 2011
    New York
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    We just HAVE to win...

11. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    *********** INSIGNE IS THE BEST! INSIGNE IS THE BEST! HE'S BETTER THAN THE REST!!!!!!!!! ***********

12. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The fans are very upset.....they are saying that the stadium will be very very very empty.....

13. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    :( I think my humorous thread is bad luck

14. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I think im ********ed cause it's 3:51am in the morning and i am not asleep yet

15. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    whos playing cannas podition these days

16. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Popular Flash Stream

@SportTV

: Link 1

17. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  18. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    P2P Stream

+Sopcast
    : Link 9

19. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    LETS SMASH BOLOGNA LIKE SMASHING A VIETNAMESE GIRLS VAGINA!!!

20. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
  21. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    i hope el kaddouri can score

22. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    #NapoliBologna De Sanctis; Campagnaro, Fernandez, Britos; Mesto, Donadel, Inler, El Kaddouri, Dossena; Pandev, Cavani #SSCNapoli

it just hit me that Cannavaro is gone :(

23. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    It just hit me that this is the last Napoli game i can watch before the world ends

why the ******** is cavani playing? play vargas fffs

24. william6 and 3 quaters

Oct 3, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    7am, nice sunrise hipefully we smash these cunts

25. JCNapoli17

JCNapoli17 Member+

Aug 23, 2012
    Winning
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    interviewing Cavani, he looks kind of defeated about the Cannavaro suspension