Coppa Italia 2012-2013 Thread

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by Daei_10, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I watched the first 10 min of the Mansfield Town vs LC game, was probably on the same level as the Juve game.

2. KensingtonSC

KensingtonSC Still Lazy After All These Years

FC Vaduz / Philadelphia Union
    Jan 7, 2010
    Andalusia, PA
    Club:
    FC Vaduz
    Well, when Milan win 4-1 in a fixed match against Reggina today, you'll be able to see Juve send out their B team to take on Milan's B team aka Starting 10 plus El Shaarawy in the next round.

Rossonero23 repped this.
  3. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Get a brain

4. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    There you go again.

5. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Stop with the pissing contest.

KensingtonSC repped this.
  6. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    He's being mean to the Duck.

7. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Napoli 1-2 Bologna

Dante repped this.
  8. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    HAHAHHAHA Napoli raped by bologna twice in 3 days?? wow

phat repped this.
  9. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Juve v Milan tickets sold out

'Out with the old and in with the new' is what people say at this time of year, but some things don't change and at Juventus Stadium that can only be a good thing. Once again, tickets sales for a Bianconeri home game have to be closed well before the match in question. This time it's Juve's Coppa Italia quarter-final against AC Milan: all available tickets for the cup tie to be played on Wednesday 9 January have now been sold.
    Should any tickets not be taken up by those who are entitled to them, they will be go on sale on Tuesday 8 January.

10. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    if i'm not mistaken, this is only 1 game correct? only the semis are 2 legs

11. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I think they should drop the double legs all together.

12. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Although the Old Lady are only 90 minutes away from a place in the semi-finals,Conte will rest some of his key men such as Andrea Pirlo.
    “There will be a bit of rotation,” Conte said this morning. “Luca Marrone will play in the Pirlo role. I want to see how he gets on. He represents the present and the future. I want to see his growth.
    “The Coppa Italia gives me the opportunity to field those who have played less so far this season. It's a tough test, but one that allows me to assess the development of my players.”
    Claudio Marchisio will be missing because of injury, while it is unclear whether Mirko Vucinic will be part of the game because of an ankle issue.
    “Marchisio's injury is thankfully just heavy bruising,” the tactician continued. “He should shake it off in the next few days. I'm happy it's nothing serious.
    “Vucinic’s condition is stable. He is recovering and we're keeping an eye on the number of minutes he plays. I'm not sure if I'll risk him tomorrow.”
    Juve will go into the Juventus Stadium tie just a matter of days after their shock home defeat to Sampdoria.
    “We should never end up losing a game when playing 11 against 10. We should have won that game. There were some peculiar incidents in which we were unfortunate.”
    Wednesday’s Cup clash will also see Conte revive his rivalry with opposite number Massimiliano Allegri.
    “He’s won the Scudetto, he’s done well for Milan. We are opponents on the pitch, but there is respect and admiration between us.
    “The Italian Cup is without doubt a real objective for Milan, but it is for us too.”
    “We'll be up against a great Milan side tomorrow and we're fully determined to put in a good performance.”
    Conte was also asked for the transfer truth regarding a possible January swoop for Shanghai Shenhua ace Didier Drogba.
    “Both Beppe Marotta and myself have spoken the truth about Drogba. It is only normal that the director general looks at a lot of players.
    “Then, depending on finances and the response of the players, we’ll decide what to do. But there is nothing new to report as Marotta has not told me anything.”

13. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy

14. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    glad to see him have faith in marrone...him and pogba are our future...we should play them side by side more often

15. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    If Marrone is our future then it's not very bright.

16. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    to your standards its never bright LOL

17. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So the B team will be put out. Hey at least we can focus on the league and CL now.

18. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I think our future is bright. But not because of Marrone.

19. gumbacicc

gumbacicc Member+

Dec 7, 2004
    USA
    Marrone has been nothing but solid.

20. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Marrone is world class.

DaveyGorgeous and Falc repped this.
  21. Duck Manson

Duck Manson Member+

Feb 8, 2005
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    He's a good player. Nothing more.

22. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Who is Marrone?

23. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Juventus boss Antonio Conte has selected a 21-man squad for tonight’s Coppa Italia quarter-final against Milan.
    The Old Lady are without the injured Giorgio Chiellini and Claudio Marchisio, as well as the suspended Fabio Quagliarella.
    Youth team players Daniele Rugani and Stefano Beltrame are also included in the party for the Juventus Stadium tie.

Juventus squad: 1 Buffon, 4 Caceres, 6 Pogba, 9 Vucinic, 11 De Ceglie, 12 Giovinco, 13 Peluso, 15 Barzagli, 19 Bonucci, 20 Padoin, 21 Pirlo, 23 Vidal, 24 Giaccherini, 26 Lichtsteiner, 30 Storari, 31 Branescu, 32 Matri, 33 Isla, 35 Beltrame, 36 Rugani, 39 Marrone.

24. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    starting XI: Storari, Caceres, Bonucci, Barzagli, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Marrone, Giaccherini, Isla, Matri, Giovinco

substitutes: Buffon, Branescu, Pogba, Vucinic, De Ceglie, Peluso, Padoin, Beltrame, Rugani, Pirlo

25. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Stuck at work for this one and to be honest I don't have a good feeling about it. I hope I'm wrong.