Copa Libertadores 2014

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by nanoGVSP, Feb 11, 2014.

1. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    ^^^

That's exactly right. Peruvian teams have been pretty bad.

Anyways, I was pulling for Tigre in honor of Chico, but there's no comparison in the strength of teams between universitario and leon. I don't see either team advancing Claure FC crapped the bed at home and Tigre just doesn't seem very good right now, Chuma was very disappointing.

2. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I think the next game Tigre has against Velez in La Paz is gonna be the key. If they can beat Velez Then things are looking up. Velez is by far the strongest team in the group, getting three points against them would be great. then they would have to do the same against Portugal's team, that seems a great deal easier. Like I said Velez is the Key in La Paz.

3. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I thought The Stronguest game tonight would be their ultimate test to measure them, but they gonna play against all subs and most from lower division of Velez. Guess a win is a win. To be honest at this point if they don't pass the group stage it would be embarrasing...

4. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I feel like it's still a big test, it's Velez no matter what. Let's face it we Bolivian teams don't have a history of performing well when they are expected to win. Tonight the pressure is on them to dominate, any psychological let down and these guys who are hungry for fame could make them pay. I'll be a hard fought game, I hope in the end Strongest comes out on top, 3 point and we tie for first!

5. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Guys, any links to the game? I am overseas and can't get the match on TV!

6. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    I could definitely use a link, as I'm out and about celebrating my wifes birthday.

7. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  8. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The Strongest 2, Velez 0. Two words Pablo Escobar.

9. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Any links ? Not lucky so far, hope Bolivar is doing well. Azkargorta will get them playing better, hopefully it starts tonight.

10. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    They arent playing on tv?

11. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I only see Nacional (Uru) vs Atletico Mineiro in fox sports.

12. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Bolivar playing like men! Tough, not hiding in the back, but at the same time look solid on D. Let's hope they hold on. If I'm not wrong all the spaniards are playing, doing well too.

13. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    What channel or link?

14. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Pedriel tiene clase PAPA!

15. MADPUPPY

MADPUPPY Member

Apr 4, 2000
    This fckn sucks. Sounds like their having the game of their lives, pedriel finally woke up, and no link that that wont give me a virus.....

16. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Stream2u.eu/watch/36909/4/copa-Libertadores , see if that works. 2-2 78th min

17. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Didn't see the game.....but been following on my phone.
    WOW!!

WHat a friggin' tie historico in the Maracana!! A win would be amazing...but oh well!!

18. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Impressive.

Dustyvinyl repped this.
  19. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    If Bolivar plays this way all their games, we're going to have some fun baby!

20. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    great game for us! but just like it happen against Emelec after scoring they lose concentration and the rival ties the game! that can't keep happening! D look good this time tho other than that huge mistake, but we're going to suffer with Rodriguez prolly being injured for a while and all those yellow cards...

21. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Great week for Bolivian futbol. Bolivar keeps its hope alive and shows their ability and Strongest is leading their group

22. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Looks like I was right about being negative on my team. I know you guys where negative about yours, but looks like the change in coaches helped out. Bolivar played nearly flawlessly from a tactical perspective. Congrats.

Like I said before, we'll be lucky to grab a point in Bolivia if we play like we did last Wednesday. Flamengo does crazy things in the Libertadores. We like to underachieve in the tournament.

23. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    For our sake--we need a WIN at home to even be considered for a move out of our group. Flamego has looked the underachiever...but Brasilian sides tend to be hit or miss at altitude. Anything can happen...

24. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    So any news on Edemir, is he done for the season?

Who usually takes his spot and what happened to Lizio? has he been loaned out or just riding pine right now.

Having been really paying attention but kind of surprised Bigoton is the new Cholis coach now.

25. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Edemir injury wasn't that bad, he'll be out for one or two weeks tops, Eguino is gonna play for him tomorrow. Lizio is with Bolivar, he played Guabira on Sunday, I think he needs a little time to get back to what we use to seeing in him tho.