Copa Del Rey: Real Madrid vs. Alcoyano [Cup Draw 1: Tuesday 27/11/2012 | 21:30]

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by halamadrid00, Nov 26, 2012.

1. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    [​IMG] v [​IMG]

Squad list:

Porteros: Adán y Jesús.
    Defensas: Varane, Coentrão, Carvalho, Albiol y Nacho.
    Centrocampistas: Özil, Modric, Callejón, Di María, José Rodríguez y Cheryshev.
    Delanteros: Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema y Morata.

Mourinho press conference:

The academy players Morata, Nacho, José Rodríguez and Denis have been picked for the match" analysed the match against the team from Alicante: "It was a very good result and it almost puts the team through to the next round, but we know that neither us nor the fans are happy, tomorrow it will not be enough if we lose by a goal or draw and still get through to the next round. We have to win and play well against Alcoyano. We have to play at our best and if we don’t get through it would be a total catastrophe, but we have an obligation to people to take the match with the seriousness that competition and Alcoyano deserve".

The Whites’ coach also spoke about the fans that will be at the Bernabéu tomorrow: "Tickets will be more affordable and cost less than they normally do, but we have to justify every penny that the fans pay and justify them coming out of their houses in the cold at 21:30 to see a Second Division B team. We have to give these people what they will demand and they will whistle with every right to do so. The players that have been picked are those who have to take the responsibility. I ask people to have sensitivity and admiration towards the boys who are going to play. There will be four of them because of the competition’s rules does not allow any more. Morata, Rodríguez, Nacho and Denis will be playing. I ask them to show what they think they have to show and I will accept it calmly because when you lose it is normal that they will not to be happy".

When asked about how he is and his situation with the club, the Portuguese was clear: "It's a strange question. I am in perfect health and I am working as I have done for many years. About my relationship with the club, I do not understand the question; it is as it usually is. With the players it is as always a relationship that depends on satisfaction with results and the happiness from that. When you win, things are better than when you lose. This is not a trial, it is a press conference prior to a Copa del Rey match. I knew what your reaction would be today and that is why I am here and not Karanka. When press conferences are comfortable he comes and when they are going to be tough, like after Saturday’s match, I come".

On the personal relationship which he has at Real Madrid, Mourinho was blunt: "The club is the club and is in charge and I'm just an employee trying to do their best. The club has to decide if it is happy with the path we’re on and we'll get to the end of season calmly. It is possible that at the end of the season the club will not happy with my work and that things have to change. I'm here to give everything and it is a moment that is worth waiting for the end of the season to assess calmly and after seeing all of the results over the season. I have a very, very good personal relationship with the people. I have said many times that I have a very good relationship with the president, with José Ángel and other closer members of the board of directors. Our relationship is excellent. If there are differences on a professional level then that is life, but most important for me and I have take pleasure in saying this, is that even at Chelsea, where I left mid-season, I had and I have had an excellent relationship. At the end of the season we'll sit and we assess the situation. With people who want everything it is much easier".

Referring to the commitment and dedication of his players, the Portuguese said: "I think the match against Betis is incomparable with the other match in Seville. I prefer to wait until the end of the season to make that assessment. I do not want to do match by match ratings now and say that against City we worked well as a team and left everything on the pitch and did not do so well against Betis. I prefer to wait until the end of the season and that is when we will assess the job done by my team and by me. It is more serious and honest that way".

When asked about Özil's performance against Betis, he said: "I'd rather talk about the tomorrow’s match than over do it with Saturday’s. We talked about Saturday's match in the press room in Seville and this should be all about tomorrow's match. There are questions that you ask me that are individualised and questions related to a player, you're asking me to do an analysis of a personal situation. I could answer with other questions. What did you think? What do you think about him against Betis? What do you think of his performance compared to other matches? I neither can nor want to say much more".

he Real Madrid coach also evaluated the match against Betis: "We did not play well, but we scored a good goal and with plenty of time left to win". When questioned about the higher number of fouls committed by Levante against Real Madrid compared with against Barcelona, he said: "Talk to the Levante coach and his players, not me".

Finally, when asked why he has not started to make preparations for next season for the first team, Mourinho said: "If that is what you have said, what do you want me to say? It is said. I will not call you a liar and I'm not saying it's true because I am 100% a professional. I neither want to be rude nor say that I am a poor professional because I won’t admit to it".

Chinky24 repped this.
  2. WhiteBlood

WhiteBlood BigSoccer Supporter

May 31, 2006
    Kuwait
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Let's make these f'ing punks cry!!

3. Vector-SS

Vector-SS Member+

Mar 18, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You get the feeling that if he can shred Ozil into pieces he would.

Either way, I'm still excited to watch this team play tomorrow despite their form. I hope the fans don't go on whistling the team and I hope the team puts on a good show.

4. *CRistiano9*

*CRistiano9* Member

Feb 26, 2010
    The mickey mouse cup. Give the youngsters a game that's all it's good for.

5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    My information says that if we progress, we play against Barcelona, which will make that more than just a "mickey mouse" fixture.

Zidane05 repped this.
  6. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I'm sure many will be out full force rooting against us, hoping it will end Mourinho or create some kind of super controversy which will throw the club into some sort of panic mode so some can benefit.

7. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Madrid: Adán; Albiol, Carvalho, Varane, Nacho; Modric, José Rodríguez; Callejón, Özil, Denis Cheryshev; y Morata

8. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Cheryshev..

[​IMG]

nicafornica and 4x4s repped this.
  9. WhiteBlood

May 31, 2006
    Kuwait
  10. Vector-SS

Vector-SS Member+

Mar 18, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Were playing with 4 CBs! :D

11. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
  12. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Opening 6 minutes and we are all over the place.

13. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    What a freakin shot from Modric.

EDIT: Why has Fabio just come on?

14. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    nice strike from modric

15. WhiteBlood

May 31, 2006
    Kuwait
    Who went off?

16. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nacho. It must be if it is straight swap with Fabio.

17. anticule

anticule Member+

Feb 17, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Thought it was albiol?

18. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Aye. It was Albiol.

19. WhiteBlood

May 31, 2006
    Kuwait
    Albiol is off it seems, he was playing RB with Nacho at LB? Coentrao on now Nacho on the right side..

Who is our captain? :D

20. Vocalz

Vocalz ManUtd! SLB! Pt!

Dec 31, 2005
    California
    callejon u seriuz?

21. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Whoever says Callehon's game is similar to Ronaldo's is dead on. Example being the last play where he can only think about shooting for a goal with a wide open Ozil at the far post.

Ozilll repped this.
  22. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It would have to be Ozil. Mou is such a hypocrite he complains about Nacho that it is unhealthy for Nacho to being playing/learning two different positions and is now playing him in a third.

23. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That's what we mean when we say we are missing easy chances. Stupid.

24. WhiteBlood

May 31, 2006
    Kuwait
    Modric owning it.