Copa aerosur 2010!!

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by boliviankidd622, Jan 19, 2010.

1. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I am @ work no stream anyone with the score

2. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    1-1. Both off penalties.

That guy julian di cosmo is impressive.

3. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    We tied! We Advance! We get all expenses paid whenever we fly! We are the best! Viva Bolivar!!!

4. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yep! I dunno though... strongest looked better then us ALOT of the time today. Our team needs to improve. Cardozo in his little amount of time played bgetter then Torrico. He needs to shape up. Same goes with Da Rosa comapred to Charles da Silva.

That martins kid got his first minutes. He looks decent. Hopefully he'll work out for us.

5. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    LOL @ the orientistas

Ya es costumbre eliminarlos:p

And what was up with those highlighter pen uniforms. First you steal the Celtic hoops and now you steal their alternate unis?

Creativity 0
    Futbol 0

6. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    haha. That's some funny stuff Braun.

7. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Congrats!! And your overpaid Cholis were only a man up for 15 minutes :D

8. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    haha

By the way, did AeroSur take over for Lloyd? Are they using the same planes?

9. Piffy187

Piffy187 Member

Jul 26, 2009
    FL
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey hey hey p***y, first of all its not our fault the f****** club managers or w.e. made a contract with f**** joma and now with f**** fair play and they gota design ugly f**** uniforms for us...the last good uniform we had was the 2007 one, which i own :D anyways whats with your uniform trying to copy adidas and spain! ha, got you!

10. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Blooming is up next on Thursday. It looks like it might be a Bolivar - LDU Quito Final. :D

11. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Escobar really is taking this as a tryout for all players. Which is good. He came out and said he will play all the players evenly and give most a chance to show what they have.

I was impressed with Andre Martins but feel he needs more time. I want to see him paired with Ferriera. Also Charles NEEDS to stay in there, and Ruddy Cardozo played 10x better then Torrico with the little minutes he showed, if that says anything about his talent.

12. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Man these kittens are so lucky. They're in the semis.

13. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Just saw the highlights of the game. Abdon looked like a madman out there. He made the first goal - sweat shot from outside the box and had the assist for the second goal. I dont think that Martins kid played this game, maybe he'll be there for teh second leg. From what I read looks like it was all Bolivar in the first half and Blooming in the second. HIghlight can be seen here
    http://videobolivia.com/videodeportes.php you might have to scroll down and bit for the highlights

14. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    YEa, i watched/listened to the game. The footage as usual from video bolviia isnt thebest.

But Bolivar was owning them i nthe first half, after the blooming goal though it messed up the morale of the team, and then blooming started playing more even. But before then, blooming were in serious trouble.

It was all because of that goal scorer sillero. Hes REAL good. That goal was a thing of beauty, but so was bolivars' 2 goals. Real Pretty. Ferriera is always a guy you can count on to put em' in for ya.

15. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yea dude, cant wait for La Libertadoes to see Bolivar in HD :p but I appreciate VideoBolivia at least there is a way to watch the games for us in the US :cool:

16. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yea... I just wish they'd show it at a higher bandwith. Its soooooo crappy. I talked to the guy, and he said most of the people can't handle a higher signal cause of their internet from wherever they are at....

17. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    It's going to be in HD? do we need to have satellite company?

18. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    No but your tv programming provider needs to offer you HD and you need to have a HD TV.

19. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The final is Bolivar vs Wilsterman on wednesday... sweet my itineary has just been complete I'll catche the home game in lapaz this wednesday and a week later i'll catch the libertadores. I'll take pics and post when I get back, I don't trust the little internet spots on the mean streets of lapaz lol lol... see u guys in 4 weeks........

20. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^^Damn! Can't wait taht long!

Well have fun man! I wish i could for once catch a bolivar libertadores game! Even a strongest game would be cool, just to catch a international club game in la paz is my dream! Have fun dude!

21. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I hear ya. I never saw a bolivar libertadores game, which is why I'm hoping that Tecos come from behind and wins big at home this week so that I can have that opportunity.

22. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Dude, I'm going to Bolivia Sunday. I'll be in Lapaz Monday evening. I'll catch you in the BOLIVAR libertadores game next Tuesday!! My cousin that's taking me is from Santa Cruz so I have a feeling he's not going to be very helpful. Give me ur Email man, I want to get dirty with the crowd, not just a spectator.

23. ElCaBrOnCeLeStE

Jan 6, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yeaahhh Boiiii......Im leaving next tuesday, arriving wednesday and going from the airport straight to get my Libertadores ticket!!!! See you guys there....I'll the drunk guy running around the stadium :D

24. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
  25. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Hey you guys should send personal info through PM, don't forget this is a public board and any creep can catch your info. Wouldn't want some goon luring you and robbing you in La Paz or something, just saying.

Have fun guys.