Confirmed Transfers 2012/13 Thread (aka the mesh shirts gets Kensington excited thread)

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by DaveyGorgeous, Jun 12, 2012.

1. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The point is they moved to Juve and did well, lets hope Lucio can perform like he did for their treble winning side.

2. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i share the sentiment as others about lucio....not only he's an inter scum player but he is way passed it. Last thing i wanna see is him getting a starting spot over bonucci or whoever else.

sad part is we got him and inter will probably sign ogbonna....the player we SHOULD be signing. seems like we let anyone wear a juve shirt now days, what a shame

3. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    ^Lucio is here for depth, only. I highly doubt he'll be starting ahead of Chiello-Bonu-Barza. Yes, he is old, but at 34, central defenders can still be near the peak of their game. For me, a free transfer of an experienced CB like Lucio for only 2.6M a season isn't bad. Again, as long as its for depth only.

4. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

i hope so...but i think it all depends on what happens...im sure conte would quickly switch if bonu has a couple of bad games...next thing u know we got lucio starting for us until he lets someone like messi or ronaldo score a hat trick on us in CL for conte to realize he's crap

5. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    [​IMG]
    Alberto Masi 19 yrs old CB today was on medical and soon will sign with Juventus.This player will be with Juve this summer and then he'll return to his former club Pro Vercelli where he will spend another season playing in Seria B. He is also co-owned with this club at around 425,000

6. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Is this malware? It does not even look like an Italian building with those sidings. No mesh shirt, no doc with the white coat, then it is not real.

KensingtonSC repped this.
  7. KensingtonSC

KensingtonSC Still Lazy After All These Years

FC Vaduz / Philadelphia Union
    Jan 7, 2010
    Andalusia, PA
    Club:
    FC Vaduz
    Another co-ownership. Marotta is the KING of co-ownerships.

8. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    [​IMG]

phat and KensingtonSC repped this.
  9. KensingtonSC

Jan 7, 2010
    Andalusia, PA
    Club:
    FC Vaduz
    I love, Love, LOVE the Marotta co-ownership meme. There is nothing funnier. My favorite is the co-ownership with an option to co-own the co-ownership.

10. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    The whole Marotta persona makes me laugh. Just the why the way he was percieve with the public from day one to now its like going on a rollercoaster

11. KensingtonSC

Jan 7, 2010
    Andalusia, PA
    Club:
    FC Vaduz
    There's another one that I saw that I hadn't seen before: Loan with an option to loan again.

12. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Never gets old.

I'm starting to think the smaller clubs like it cause they get to keep the players and maybe cash in twice.

13. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I think its better to co own young players than to loan them. Loaning young players leads to disaster

14. Bianconeri13

Bianconeri13 Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    i am not crazy about lucio because of his merdista past, but like others have said it was fairly brief. i hope he is hear to be BEHIND chiello, barzagli, & bonucci on the depth chart and then is followed by sorensen on it

15. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  16. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's a bad piece of business on our end.

17. KensingtonSC

Jan 7, 2010
    Andalusia, PA
    Club:
    FC Vaduz
    Yes it was. We basically paid 3.5m for FOUR games. What a travesty. I wonder if it was true that Conte wanted him. Should we be listening to Conte for players, or Marotta, who seems to have a better eye for talent.

18. Northern Juventino

May 25, 2011
    Toronto
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    bad piece of business but at least it salvages a few million. Better off than the secco blunders of Melo, Diego and Amauri.

19. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    You would think that Conte's two eyes would be better than Marotta's single. :confused:

It was bad business last summer. Then again, Conte had a different idea of how the team was going to play. The bottom line is that the player did not do enough to earn his spot. No need to waste another season on him.

20. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

we've always wasted money like that...look at the motta deal, we paid close to 4 mil. for him...then also 5 mil for padoin, god knows where he'll be. I dont know why we couldnt just loan him instead of buying.

21. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  22. usnroach

usnroach Member+

Jul 5, 2009
    SoCal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  23. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Great news. So much has been said about this kid, I hope he's good.

24. Bianconeri13

Bianconeri13 Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Anaheim, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    agreed. we really couldn't have found a buyer for 7? teams in england would have surely paid 7 smh

25. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No i actually think we got lucky, teams dont buy players that havent played..they think something is wrong with them