Confirmed Transfers 2012/13 Thread (aka the mesh shirts gets Kensington excited thread)

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by DaveyGorgeous, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    We will be competing on two fronts next season. We have to rotate or injuries will come. And we will not play the 3-5-2 every game. As the Coppa final showed, that works depending on personnel. We may play a 4-4-2 or a 4-3-3 depending on players used.

2. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Bouy and Appelt are years away from playing in this squad just to let you know. They're still developing.

3. ArtemioD

ArtemioD Member+

Jun 2, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    We didnt get Isla to sit on the bench. We got him to play him next to Vidal as he is much better than Pepe who could be out the door if we get the Pole or he could be suspended for a year.

4. DaveyGorgeous

DaveyGorgeous Member+

Jul 6, 2006
    NYC
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    And, with nearly 8 central midfielders in front of him on the pecking order, I still see Padoin getting little to no playing time if we are fighting on two fronts. With the 4-3-3, the central midfielders used will not likely change. With the 4-4-2, there is even less likelihood he would play as we'd need to field only two central midfielders.

You do realize I am saying they would only ever play in the unlikely circumstance that more than half of our midfield was out injured. I am not saying to give them a starting role or consistent playing time. But, in that extremely rare circumstance, I would rather give a youngster some time out there then have Padoin on our books for a rainy day.

5. KensingtonSC

KensingtonSC Still Lazy After All These Years

FC Vaduz / Philadelphia Union
    Jan 7, 2010
    Andalusia, PA
    Club:
    FC Vaduz
    Why are we bulking up on center mids all of a sudden? Anyone know where the greatest amount of injuries came from last season? Anyone know the most susceptible players to cards are? Anyone know where are at the most shallow? Defense. We simply do not have the depth to compete in both Serie A and Champions League. Let's be real here: Bonucci and Chiello are on both on yellow cards in the group stages. Both players take yellows. We now have to rely on Caceres to help us at CB next to Barzagli. That's just stupid. Stop buying all the center mids and let's get some defensive depth. Chiellini isn't going to be able to play 48 games next year between the Champions League, Serie A, and Coppa Italia after playing this summer in the Euros, plus international matches such as friendlies and WC qualifiers. It's just not going to happen.

Northern Juventino repped this.
  6. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bouy is going out on loan this coming season.

7. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Yes, I know, I was the first one to report that in the speculation thread. He's too old for primavera, and still years away from being ready for Juve. Plays the same position as Verratti. He is still adapting to Italian football.

8. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Dude its not even July yet, don't get your panties in a bunch

9. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Dont worry, Peluso is coming. :D

10. Dante

Dante Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Guys, let's keep to the topic here. CONFIRMED TRANSFERS. All else can go in the speculation thread.

kthxbye

11. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Emanuele Giaccherini is 100 per cent a Juventus player after he was signed outright from Cesena.
    The midfielder, currently on international duty with Italy at Euro 2012, was previously co-owned after Juve bought a half share in him for €3m last summer.
    The Old Lady have today confirmed that the other half of his contract has been bought this week for €4.25m.

12. KensingtonSC

Jan 7, 2010
    Andalusia, PA
    Club:
    FC Vaduz
    We bought Giaccherini for 7.25m?? That's crack prices. Jesucristo, everyone is officially overpriced in this world.

13. usnroach

usnroach Member+

Jul 5, 2009
    SoCal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ^^^considering Dempsey is twice the player Giach is and he's rumored to be around that price. however I do like what Giach brings to us.

14. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    ^^^ And they are in no way similar players.

Whatever. I like Giaccherini. I'd rather pay 7m for all of his contract than 11m+ for half of Giovinco's.

Bianconeri13 repped this.
  15. usnroach

usnroach Member+

Jul 5, 2009
    SoCal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    qualities wise yes their not similar players. however they both play very similar positions. Both play outwide, can play up top and have been used in central midfield. I apologize for getting off topic though.

16. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Juventus have today made some transfer decisions regarding youngsters Ciro Immobile, Stefano Beltrame, LeonardoSpinazzola and Alberto Libertazzi.
    Immobile spent last season on loan at Pescara in Serie B, but he is co-owned with Genoa. That co-ownership has today been renewed and he is set to spend the new season at Marassi.
    Youth team striker Beltrame and midfielder Spinazzola, meanwhile, have been signed. The first was co-owned withNovara, but is now 100 per cent Bianconero. The second is now co-owned with Siena after last season’s loan.
    Libertazzi has left Turin, though, after Novara netted him in a co-ownership agreement.

17. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Parma confirm Giovinco sale
    http://www.football-italia.net/20175/parma-confirm-giovinco-sale

18. KensingtonSC

Jan 7, 2010
    Andalusia, PA
    Club:
    FC Vaduz
    So, so stupid. Unless we're going to flip him, this doesn't make any sense. "Here, Parma, we're going to our player play for you because we don't think he's a good fit here, but then we'll pay you 4 times the amount you gave to us because we want him back."

Just dumb on a thousand levels.

juventino13 repped this.
  19. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i'd be happy with giovinco back. He's a quality player and came from our youth system.

20. Falc

Falc Member+

Jul 29, 2006
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    I won't believe until I see the mesh shirt and the tech in the white jacket.

21. Daei_10

Daei_10 Member+

Aug 22, 2007
    LA, California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ^ well thats obviously not gonna happen til the euros are over. lol

22. OldLady

OldLady Member+

Sep 8, 2011
    Berlin
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    [​IMG]

Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that it has terminated in its favour the current player sharing agreement with Parma F.C. S.p.A. (ex art. 102 bis N.O.I.F.) concerning the registration rights of the player Sebastian Giovinco. The sum for the termination has been set at € 11 million that will be paid by Juventus in the next three football seasons.
    The contract of employment signed by the player will last until 30 June 2015.

nirvaanfc repped this.
  23. nirvaanfc

nirvaanfc Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 13, 2004
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Given the figures put forward for Giovinco, Isla and Asamoah at 26MM combined, that is significant outlay. Sales of Krasic and Elia should bring in 15-20MM, so slightly netted.

I loved Lichtsteiner last season but I actually think Isla is a better player so I view that as an upgrade, with Lichtsteiner potentially another who could be sold with funds used to get the coveted LB or perhaps used as part of a combo deal to rope in Cavani. I'd really like to see us look at seriously making a run at Cavani and Destro (been very impressed with him this season).

24. phat

phat Viking

Feb 13, 2006
    Montreal
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Isla will be used as a sub Pepe. Will most likely be the eventual starter. I love the way Isla plays. Grande JUVE!!!!

25. 1251alex

1251alex Member+

Oct 3, 2010
    La Mirada, CA
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    how do you not understand a co-ownership deal? It was more like, "here parma, Giovinco is a good player with high potential, but he is still not good enough to break into our first team so will struggle to develop here at Juventus and get significant playing time. Give us 3 million for half of his rights." Parma pays us 3 million, gave him 2 seasons worth of playing time, and in that time Giovinco matured as a player, his value went up, and he earned a spot in the Italian national team. Now we gave them their 3 million euros back, plus another 8. They developed Giovinco for us, they more than earned those 8 million euros. If not, we might have just loaned him out and his value would have been about 3 million euros right now, and would not have developed. We would have had a useless Giovinco right now.

Does it still sound dumb on a thousand levels?

in before the hypothetical arguments of Delneri's team sucking and how he would have gotten playing time.