CONCACAF and CONMEBOL should merge.

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by dodgers323, Apr 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. southamerican1984

southamerican1984 BigSoccer Yellow Card

Feb 10, 2005
    Re: Combined Copa America and Gold Cup into 1: 16 teams (8+8) once every 4 years

Yeah man, but Leoz very soon is going to have to let another guy take his job... Leoz is about 80 years old... I hope the guy who reemplazes Leoz is a guy who will do his best in order to make south american football prosper, I would like a guy with the same ideals of simon bolivar or san martin, those guys always wanted a powerful union among south american nations. That's why we call our main clubs tournament "copa libertadores"

I don't want mexico or any outsider in copa america or libertadores...... however, as I already said, I want conmebol and concacaf to merge for world cup qualifiers

2. futgod

futgod Member+

Nov 28, 2006
    NorCal
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Re: Combined Copa America and Gold Cup into 1: 16 teams (8+8) once every 4 years

Umm, Mexico won their group over Italy in 2002. Why didn't we deserve to go and Colombia did?

My only issue with some South Americans is that they try to say that Mexico is below EVERY south american country. I dont know where that is based out of. In libertadores we do well, better than some countries, CA we also do pretty darn well and in WC we are a solid team that always advances the group stages, which is more than some of the south american countries have done in recent WCs. Im not saying we are better than all, but we are sure not below or equal to all either. I can admit when teams are better and give credit where credit is due, but sometimes some of our southern brothers cant seem to do the same.

I would love more than anything to join Conmebol and play the qualifiers. I think it will force our federation to get their act together because it wouldn't be easy to make it through, but I also have faith that our chances of making it are also pretty good. I wouldn't doubt we would miss a WC here and there, but I think that chance is worth it.

3. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

;) hahha i know what this thread is about,i have read many threads like these,well I came in talking that mexico usa costarica and some other teams could play but you were already saying no way and then brought world cups,and specifically talking down on mexico so what,DONT ACT LIKE WE ARE THE ONLY TO BLAME,I ACCEPT WHAT I WRITE BUT YOU ACT LIKE WE ARE ERE THE ONLY PROBLEM.......dont be a marica and take responsability tu tambien le echas gasolina al fuego y despues sales de marica con que nosotros somos los unicos :rolleyes:

you guys were already talking down on us when i came in this thread so dont even try to say shit i just added gasoline but the fire had already started **************.

4. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    did you find any comment of me saying they were shit ?.........no cause unlike you i dont contradict myself dumb ass.......but yeah this thred has been totally derailed that is the only smart thing you have ever said......

5. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

is everythinn or nothing if you dont want us in copa america or libertadores then also not in qualifiers too.......you want a merge then it also includes everything.

6. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    struck me like lightnig :D im not the one that talks about suicide because of a game..... we also sent our u-22 to your tourney.......so what.......;)

7. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yes it is but are you that Delusion to think that playing us 1 time every four years is going to make a difference? LOL.. SIGAN PARTICIPANDO!!! Don't forget to write that Check to "LOS RICOS TAMBIEN LLORAN FOUNDATION" [/QUOTE]

a difference what diference,hahahaha like i said we go down there to train tahts it,its like playing friendlies it helps better than not playing at all,what difference are you talking about it seems like you are delusional,we are paying for the trinning thats it,some years we play,gold cup,other copa america,others confederations cup,others friendlies here and there,others libertadores others different things,WE DONT ONLY PLAY U :rolleyes: i dont think only playing you makes any difference....

BY THE WAY MORE LIKE YOU ARE THE ONES LLORANDO AFTER ALL YOU ARE THE ONE AT THE CONCACAF FORUM CRYING ABOUT IT..........:D

you really cant take it anymore arent ya,you wish we would just dissapear from your tournaments......wish for it harder and maybe it could become a reality =]

8. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Suicide? I was talking about you! since you will never match a little nation of 3 millions people (URUGUAY) with all your ridiculous telenovelas income. EMBARRASSING!! Yup FIFTH TIER footballers, Yet when you left we came crying back to you! Hilarious. Please come back and pay a MERCEDES price for a FORD PINTO..LMAO..JAJAJJAJA..

and no..no..no... MI AMIGO.. You did not send send a U-22 on your account... Let's get this right like all of the other shit you talk

YOU WERE FORCED TO SEND THOSE U-22 BECAUSE THOSE LITTLE CARIBBEAN ISLAND TOLD YOU TO OR ELSE!!!!....TU PAPA!!!

I'm done here..

9. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    a difference what diference,hahahaha like i said we go down there to train tahts it,its like playing friendlies it helps better than not playing at all,what difference are you talking about it seems like you are delusional,we are paying for the trinning thats it,some years we play,gold cup,other copa america,others confederations cup,others friendlies here and there,others libertadores others different things,WE DONT ONLY PLAY U :rolleyes: i dont think only playing you makes any difference....

BY THE WAY MORE LIKE YOU ARE THE ONES LLORANDO AFTER ALL YOU ARE THE ONE AT THE CONCACAF FORUM CRYING ABOUT IT..........:D

you really cant take it anymore arent ya,you wish we would just dissapear from your tournaments......wish for it harder and maybe it could become a reality =][/QUOTE]

SIGAN PARTICIPANDO!!!

10. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    EL QUE EN PAN PIENSA......

and yet you come all the way to the concacaf forum to cry about how everything should be like its engraved on the trophy ;) you cant take it anymore cant you boy. WISH HARDER AND IT WILL ALL COME TRUE

either way we disrespected that "powerful confedaration" where is the pride to punish little mexico i mean a group of LITTLE ISLANDS can boss us around but big powerful full of world cups conmebol does nothing when little mexico disrespect them ? wow.

11. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    SIGAN PARTICIPANDO!!![/QUOTE]

dont worry.......SEGUIREMOS PARTICIPANDO (hasta que nosotros queramos).........and A LOT of south americans seguiran viniendo ACA a ventilar su frustracion TELLING US THAT THEY DONT NEED US THERE.......crying ;) come on wish for it harder

12. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64QkD5pBWWE&feature=related"]‪Bob Marley-No woman no cry‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

13. BarraUru

BarraUru Member

Apr 18, 2011
    Montevideo
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Mexicano gana algo y dejate de boquillar, no te conoce nadie en el mundo y nunca ganaste nada, no le llegas ni a los tobillos a Brasil, Argentina o Uruguay.. Sos un chiste porfavor, no te compares más con nosotros, vos estas a la altura de un Colombia, Chile, Peru o Paraguay.. Sos un desastre a nivel de selección y a nivel de clubes, porfavor, cerra el pico que ya me tienen harto de tanta pavada que dicen.

TRAIGAN VINO QUE COPAS SOBRAN ;)

14. Argentine Futbol

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Que van a saber esa Gente de Vino? Un MALBEC..

15. BarraUru

BarraUru Member

Apr 18, 2011
    Montevideo
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Jajaja se ve que no entendiste la frase

Igualmente saben de vino como yo de aeronautica jajaja que le vamos a hacer

16. elcibernetico24

Jun 28, 2008
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    no que muy unidos en conmebol ? heheheheh no te preocupes por nosotros.........y hablando de ligas mejor no compares por que la liga de uruguay solo tiene un par de equipos decentes un par de estadios y lo demas parece una liga amateur con estadios callendose a pedacitos.......nunca he proclamado a mexico como una superpotencia del futbol al mismo nivel que equipos como brazil,alemania,españa o argentina asi que si piensas que con eso me insultas has de pensar que soy de mente debil como el argentinito de tu amigo......=D

17. BarraUru

BarraUru Member

Apr 18, 2011
    Montevideo
    Club:
    CA Peñarol
    Nat'l Team:
    Uruguay
    Jajaja te pensas que por tener un estadio lindo tu liga va a ser mejor ? Pibe, tus equipos nunca han ganado nada, tu liga no sería nada sin Sudamericanos, sobre todo Argentinos.. Acordate que antes de que fuera Menotti a dirigir a Mexico, ustedes no ivan a Europa ni de paseo, digamos que son hijos de Argentina, ya que sin Argentinos su liga estaría en la lona..

No compares mi país con tu país, no sos NADA alado nuestro y nunca lo serás..

18. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    This thread seems to have run its course, it's just the same back and forth over and over again. Feel free to open another one when you have something new to add.