Concacaf all star team

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by Voodoo Mama Joojoo, Mar 19, 2014.

1. ussoccer97531

ussoccer97531 Member+

Oct 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    For one player. For all of them, that wasn't so.

2. GrandeSoccer

GrandeSoccer Member+

Jun 20, 2010
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    what do you think of all the nads that were whining about them not being released? lmao

3. ussoccer97531

ussoccer97531 Member+

Oct 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    If that was so, why is their former sister club usually so bad with all those players loaned from Chivas Guadalajara and former Chivas Guadalajara players?

4. ussoccer97531

ussoccer97531 Member+

Oct 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Oh, the irony. You do know that their former affiliate club is the club with the worst MLS attendance numbers, right?

5. ussoccer97531

ussoccer97531 Member+

Oct 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    MLS teams have won friendlies against top teams in the world.

6. GrandeSoccer

GrandeSoccer Member+

Jun 20, 2010
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Chivas B?

Isn't Cubo Torres like the 3rd top scorer in that bush league right now

Overachiever repped this.
  7. GrandeSoccer

GrandeSoccer Member+

Jun 20, 2010
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    except that team has no fans because it's a cheap imitator

8. Majin

Majin Member+

Arsenal
    Mexico
    May 7, 2013
    Zacatecas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    the subject that of what chivas has accomplished is something only u spazzos can dream of an mmls team doing LOL like i said let me know when ur sh1tty teams can get to a libertadores final with only gringos :ROFLMAO:

9. ussoccer97531

ussoccer97531 Member+

Oct 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    The players should have been released. Neither player is any good, so I won't make such a fuss about it, but clearly some gamesmanship was going on between FMF and USSF.

10. GrandeSoccer

GrandeSoccer Member+

Jun 20, 2010
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    but you just said clubs don't have to release them because it wasn't a FIFA date! now it's "gamesmanship"??

Child please.

11. ussoccer97531

ussoccer97531 Member+

Oct 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Well, they are no longer Chivas B because Vergara doesn't own the team anymore.

Torres has four goals, but two of them were on PK's. He's a decent player though. He should have gotten a look with Chivas Guadalajara this season.

12. ussoccer97531

ussoccer97531 Member+

Oct 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    If you were a Chivas Guadalajara fan, why wouldn't you root for the club? A lot of their players were being loaned their and its a club owned by the same guy that owns the club that you root for. Do the Chivas Guadalajara fans not root for their reserve team?

I guess not anymore though since MLS ended the shit that Vergara was up to.

13. ussoccer97531

ussoccer97531 Member+

Oct 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    That actually wasn't the original subject. You or some other spazzo mentioned a few of the Chivas players, and I made a joke about the team being bad. That's what started this discussion. The comment that started it was about the team's recent performances, so you are the one who changed the subject.

14. ussoccer97531

ussoccer97531 Member+

Oct 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    They don't have to release them, but not releasing them is clearly gamesmanship. Gamesmanship is trying to gain an advantage. I'm sure FMF had a discussion with Puebla and told them not release those two players.

15. Majin

Majin Member+

Arsenal
    Mexico
    May 7, 2013
    Zacatecas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    >beasley, orozco in a relegation battle in puebla
    >us vs mex a FRIENDLY
    >olympic qualifiers >>> friendly
    >invalid comparison

Altidore, Williams, Boyd, Gatt, Brooks, Morales and Lleget.

boyd played in the tourney, brooks was with germany's u20 in 2012 the rest weren't good enough. You think those players were too important for their teams for them not to be released and alfredo morales did play in the friendly? the other guys are unknown LOL stfu already spazzo you know im right just admit it

It's called FOOTBALL repped this.
  16. Majin

Majin Member+

Arsenal
    Mexico
    May 7, 2013
    Zacatecas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    well any proof for once?

17. Majin

Majin Member+

Arsenal
    Mexico
    May 7, 2013
    Zacatecas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    and river and boca jrs werent friendlies spazzo LOL

18. Majin

Majin Member+

Arsenal
    Mexico
    May 7, 2013
    Zacatecas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    they only have like 3 players on loan and the former players are closer to retiring i think u forgot how omar bravo also made the mmls his b1tch LOL the rest are mmls talent aka garbage thats why they suck spazzo

19. Majin

Majin Member+

Arsenal
    Mexico
    May 7, 2013
    Zacatecas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    nope.. so yeah has any mmls accomplished half of what chivas has done yet? im waiting...

20. ussoccer97531

ussoccer97531 Member+

Oct 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    lol, those are some pretty bad excuses.

Altidore, Williams, Boyd, Gatt, Brooks, Morales and Lleget.

Well, lets set this straight. Are you referring to the friendly or Olympic Qualifying? Morales didn't play in qualifying. Boyd didn't play in the friendly, and only was released for one of the games in the qualifying tournament, not the whole tournament. Brooks had two caps with the U-23 team that cycle, so stop making up your lies. The rest of the players were not released, and were deemed to be too important for whatever reason to release. It doesn't really matter how important you think they were to their team, they weren't released because their clubs didn't want to release them. Thats the end of the story.

21. Majin

Majin Member+

Arsenal
    Mexico
    May 7, 2013
    Zacatecas
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    what excuses those are facts dumbfvck and learn to read i said morales played in the friendly and boyd in the tourney and both didnt do shiet brooks had 2 caps in 2011 lolz not lies FACTS. they play for shitty clubs not UCL teams they werent called up because they suck they one plays for molde shitty ass team from norway ahahaha lol lleget has a big fat 0 appearences for west ham LMAO truth hurts doesnt it?

22. ussoccer97531

ussoccer97531 Member+

Oct 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    You can't compare a league to a club. Thats a bad comparison, but I can tell you that I do think Chivas would finish near the bottom of the MLS standings and miss the playoffs.

23. ussoccer97531

ussoccer97531 Member+

Oct 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    I see that I've won. You've resorted to trying to insult the players because you see that I've put you in a situation where you would have to man up and admit that you are wrong.