como ven el partido de PERU VS colombia ?

Discussion in 'Peru' started by PERU CAMPEON !!, May 13, 2005.

1. PERU CAMPEON !!

PERU CAMPEON !! Arriba Peru !!

Universitario de deportes
    Peru
    May 9, 2005
    MONUMENTAL
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    PERU HAS TO GO WITH B@#$ALLS TO cUlombia TO GRAB THE WIN. HOW DO U GUYS SEE THIS GAME IN IMPORTANCE.

2. paolo guerrero 33 redded

May 6, 2005
    New Jersey
    Re: como ven el partido de PERU VS cUlombia ?

to grab some points and to grab some asses!!!! i say

COLOMBIA 0 - PERU 1 GOL DE PAOLO GUERRERO!

3. KesOne

KesOne BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru

True, grab 3 points and 3 colombianitas for each Peru NT player,lol. Those arepas are schweeeet.

4. paolo guerrero 33 redded

May 6, 2005
    New Jersey

yes man!! my gf's parents are at colombia man and im going to her house in 20 mins cuz her aunt leaves!!! im gonna have soma arepas tonight man!! solano, guerrero and pizarro will have theirs on june 3rd!!

5. nasdaq

nasdaq Member

Dec 17, 2004

hahahah

6. locotl

locotl Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    florida

the last 2 WCQ we have beat them at their house, I don't see why it would be different this time around.

7. perucho79

perucho79 New Member

Dec 2, 2004
    Monumental

It will be tough to repeat what we done the last two WCQ in Colombia!,but not imposible

8. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    the name of our opposition is colombia

9. purojogo

purojogo Member

Sep 23, 2001
    US/Peru home
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Question : Should Chorri start vs. Colombia? I mean, he is not doing badly for his club... And despite his age and his critics/fans on his NT displays.... well, he is already used to playing in altitude (the game is in Bogota, no?) i think he ought to start....

10. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I think he should play, whether start of sub in second half. I dont think he'll last for 90 minutes, then again maybe Ternero finds his number 10 replacement during this copa kirin.

11. perucho79

perucho79 New Member

Dec 2, 2004
    Monumental
    He should play, esta pasado por un buen momento! I think the game will be in Barranquilla

12. Peruco83

Peruco83 Member+

May 8, 2005
    Hamden, CT
    Chorri should come in as a sub. seems he like he plays his best games for the NT when he comes in at the second half. I heard the game will be in barranquilla cause the last time they played in Bogota that stadium was empty. Hopefully Pizarro finally scores in this game, and ternero finds a replacement for Solano, he seems to be getting slower and I didnt even see him against Ecuador.

13. condor11

condor11 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 2, 2002
    New Zealand
    years will pass until we have another player like nobby in the right side of the midfield

solano needs to start, when hes not on the pitch peru seem lost(more than usual)

14. paolo guerrero 33 redded

May 6, 2005
    New Jersey
    comingues, hopefully will be back and ready so we put chorri half and ocmingues the other half!!!

15. xisco7

xisco7 Member

Mar 31, 2005
    Washington, D.C.
    solano is getting old and...you know that colombians are damn fast and if we start solano then our mid will be slow...i think that we should try farfan in solano's place and have guerrero and pizarro start...oherwise it will be like when we played against them in copa america...

16. xisco7

xisco7 Member

Mar 31, 2005
    Washington, D.C.
    it would be great if we could do that but after i saw cominges play today against velez then i would much rather use chorri...cominges was really lost and he could not even pass the ball without being beaten...i would rate him as a 4 on the other hand vargas was a 6.5 or 7....hopefully cominges can regain the form he had before his injury, then we'll be fine...

17. blanquiroja redded

Jun 1, 2004
    New Jersey
    I think we will win. I have this feeling inside that we will win like 2-1 or 1-0, it'll be really close.

18. paolo guerrero 33 redded

May 6, 2005
    New Jersey
    all i want is to bring points back to lima from colombia!! so wut we have to do is make 4 malcriadas of trome play in the NT and we will qualify , we can also win the world cup with the malcriadas!!

19. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Yeah, I didnt see the game, but I told you Cominges didnt convince me and Vargas is better as a starter.

20. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Well let's just be happy to have two players, instead of one, that can play that position. Of course one is on his way down and the other on his way up... but right now I see both of them in the same level. Let's hope we take advantage of this because its going to be another 10 years before we see ANOTHER good 10.

21. perucho79

perucho79 New Member

Dec 2, 2004
    Monumental
    I think we will win or tie but am pretty confident about this ame! we have to get at least 4 pts in those 2 games

22. KesOne

Mar 11, 2005
    Nueva Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    You probably got a point, but I mean is Ternero even taking them to the Kirin cup. I would've hoped so.

23. peruytu

peruytu Member

Jan 19, 2003
    New York
    Club:
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Not possible... Chorri is playing a very important tournament, the Copa Libertadores and Cominges is working hard to keep up with the fast paced argie futbol and doing really well at it.

24. blanquiroja redded

Jun 1, 2004
    New Jersey
    No Please No More Chorri!!! Please!!!

25. paolo guerrero 33 redded

May 6, 2005
    New Jersey
    I totally agree with u blankiroja!! i agree chorri is over!! no more chorri!!