Columbus Supporters Roll Call

Discussion in 'Columbus Supporters Clubs' started by crewfighter, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Robbiegoal

Robbiegoal Member

Sep 20, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

HAHAHAHA!!!! aww man that was funny.

2. Dutchy22

Dutchy22 New Member

Jul 26, 2007
    Ohio
    Me And My Three Brothers but how can i buy single game tickets in the supporters section. We Only make it to 5 or six games a year. We are from the 330 area code and love the crew though.

3. jericho

jericho Member

Jan 24, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Call the ticket office, ask to talk to a ticket rep (Reed is mine, nice guy) see if they can help you out. (Also if you buy from them way less of a service charge than if you buy through ticketmaster)

4. c11235

c11235 New Member

Aug 2, 2007
    c11235 +1

No surrender to Canada!

We'll have 14k+ Crew fans there. That's our advantage, and our job for 90+ minutes to rally them. Let's put on a show in the north deck.

5. CrewBeat

CrewBeat Be Massive My Friends

Jul 27, 2004
    Manhattan
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd rather this happen at the begining of the season as hopefully it will light a fire under our fans.

6. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Columbus supporters in the North Corner a.k.a. NORDECKE ( if your not actually sitting in the supporters section then I don't really care if your going to the game so please keep it to yourself. ):
    Crewfighter +3
    Eboe
    Osubowler +2
    Stupid American +1
    Jericho +7
    110toyourleft +3
    flagg24 +1
    sportsnut78 +1
    Zipsix
    Chmk +1 to +4
    Maximus +1 (Working on a whole fraternity, lol)
    Smithnwesson +2
    Akronsoccerfan
    Chelsey
    Kaiser Kraut +1 to 3
    Cbuscat +1
    AjStank +3 to 5
    c11235 +1
    Dutchy 22 +3 Dutch bros
    Brutus112 +3
    Colscrew +3
    Tony Danza
    Smithsoccer 3-6

73 at the moment. Many ppl on the boards haven't replied, others don't post on the boards in both Hudson and Union. I don't think La Turbina is that big on the English language and I don't know if any of them type on here but I figure they will bring 30 or 40?

Hey btw could we welcome TFC fans this way? I know it's not very nice, but they kind of deserve it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-07uY_nNmcE

7. swittler

swittler Member

Jun 28, 2002
    Columbus
    you may call me Zak here, but i am being completely honest. i am up in the air on whether I will be in attendance for many Crew games this year. Although the weddings that i plan on attending dont interfere with home games, I cant committ myself to a team who has by far been sub par. For us to miss the playoffs 4 of 5 seasons is ridiculous. I have ZERO faith in this team until they prove me wrong. I will not Freeze my ass off at another game when i can watch it at home and drink cheaper beers. and not have the frustration of paying for tickets, parking and getting out of the parking lot. I'm fed up!

8. CrewBeat

Jul 27, 2004
    Manhattan
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    but Crewsmas won't be the same without wittler...say it ain't so

9. HardHatMike

HardHatMike DOOOOOOOOM!

Traktor Nebraska
    Aug 31, 2005
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Someone on the Union board suggested throwing a yellow smoke grenade into their section.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm...........:D

10. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    tickets are like $15 bucks, gas is probably at most $7 bucks for you, and getting out of the parking lot doesn't cost you anything, unless you have a hot date back at home who will only give it up five minutes after Crew games?

Sneak beers in, I did last year a few times. I would buy one and then fill up my beer cans into a Crew cup. So $7 bucks. Wow, $29 bucks to miss opening day? I spend more at a night at the bar without any results, at least u get to watch some soccer for your troubles.

And at least you don't drive from Pennsylvania for that subpar-ness, actually I love it if we win or not. Even if I go broke in the process.

11. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    lol I know usually I wouldn't but I mean come on who wouldn't want to strap one of those babies onto that one guy that came in here a month ago and got that yellow card.

Hudson street should change their rainbow flag from DC to TFC. Then someone with cajones should dress up in TFC colors and start waving it in their section when Allen Hopkins goes in front of them to talk about how great their away support is.

If that isn't possible then someone should hire that "tifo kid" who made the "we suck" sign for that high school football prank at Crew stadium and tell them to put it up when Allen Hopkins comes over.

12. CrewBeat

Jul 27, 2004
    Manhattan
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    are you doing the world tour of beer again at Winking Lizard? If so, you could give up on that and buy a season ticket and beer for the year with the same amount of money. Just a thought.

13. swittler

swittler Member

Jun 28, 2002
    Columbus
    hell yes i'm doing the beer tour at wink. already a quarter of the way thru. need to support the bar that is paying for indoor and outdoor soccer leagues for me. which btw playing co-ed and actually finding it hard to find enuff guys for sunday afternoons. have plenty of girls

14. chmk

chmk New Member

Jul 5, 2007
    E. Lane Ave
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm certain now. Chmk + 4 Working on a couple others :cool:

That's just amazing. Let's do it!

15. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Columbus supporters in the North Corner a.k.a. NORDECKE ( if your not actually sitting in the supporters section then I don't really care if your going to the game so please keep it to yourself. ):
    Crewfighter +3
    Eboe
    Osubowler +2
    Stupid American +1
    Jericho +7
    110toyourleft +3
    flagg24 +1
    sportsnut78 +1
    Zipsix
    Chmk +4
    Maximus +1 (Working on a whole fraternity, lol)
    Smithnwesson +2
    Akronsoccerfan
    Chelsey
    Kaiser Kraut +1 to 3
    Cbuscat +1
    AjStank +3 to 5
    c11235 +1
    Dutchy 22 +3 Dutch bros
    Brutus112 +3
    Colscrew +3
    Tony Danza
    Smithsoccer 3-6
    CrewHammerFan1 (If he isn't Mark McCullers Himself)

75 and counting or so.

16. bobbybhoy1

bobbybhoy1 Member

Jul 27, 2007
    in a State of Grace
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    I'll be there...

17. crewcrazy17

crewcrazy17 Member

Mar 5, 2002
    Medina
    The better half and I will be there.

18. eric

eric Member

Apr 15, 1999
    cleveland, oh, usa
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Me plus one. After three years abroad i'll be back for alot of games. How'd we do when I was away? (just kidding)

19. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Neg rep from TopDogg:
    Hey btw, you kinda deserve to die in a grease fire for advocating such bullshit.

Lol, yeah I was being serious. Man TFC fans are annoying. :rolleyes:

20. chmk

chmk New Member

Jul 5, 2007
    E. Lane Ave
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow... I guess I better leave my 500 flares at home just this once, and set fire/ hurl them across 15 or whatever sections all the way to the south end. :confused: Morons.

21. fitty1717

fitty1717 New Member

Aug 13, 2003
    canada
    TFC Support has now hit 1800 according to your lovely...crew ticket rep! :)

75 and counting..c'mon boys you can do it!

22. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    80 now but probably more like 500 in the section cause not everyone is on BS.
    Like I'm sure not all 1,800 of your rabid invasion group from the North post online on BS too. And I'm sure around half of your group will be bored little kids or soccer moms that got conned into going by their rabid hooligan husbands. At least our section will be all actual supporters.

Seriously what happened to the ticket office capping road supporters off at 1,100? Money hungry f**ks. They should now just to stop these diledsniffs from gloating on our forum.

23. jericho

jericho Member

Jan 24, 2008
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

OMG!!!!!!!1111!! DA KREW FANZ... DER WILL ONLY BEEZ 75 OF DEM!

... sigh...

You know, they say in the commericals that if your "road support hard on" lasts for more than 4 hours you are suposed to call a doctor.

24. TopDogg

TopDogg Member

Jan 31, 2000
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    :D:rolleyes:

25. TopDogg

TopDogg Member

Jan 31, 2000
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Stop, just stop.

Honestly, even though I took a shot at that other idiot (and clearly, I was being oh so serious with that rep point, because rep points are serious business ya know), I didn't do it in their forum.

There's no need to continually post updates on how many people we're bringing, or how pathetic you think their support is. They get it. We get it. If they ask, one of us can answer. Other than that, stick to lurking.