Colombia vs South Africa May 27th

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by crzdcolombian, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    very nice

I heard them saying he wont be reffing in the world cup. Thank God.

2. cruze711

cruze711 Member

Mar 31, 2009
    What other colombian can score the type of goals that Pino has? What other colombian can make defenders straight look silly? He can use both feet and provide great crosses...hes fast and decisive...and he can play defense..he commands the attention of the defense..i love Falcao but the only thing he has on Pino is his ability in the air..

3. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY
    beautiful shot by rodallega, but even better save by the south african goalie. Happy to see rodallega shoot like that, has very much improved his pelota quieta.

4. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY
    I just said futbol is about results. period. You may think Pino is Colombia best player, but thats not what Europe thinks. Falcao is currently worshipped by Porto and River and Colombia. Falcao has been league scorer in one season. Faslcao is scouted by major euro teams. Pino? Oh yea, he plays for Monaco every once in a while. Again, I am not discrediting his game. He is a great player, but results mean everything man. Inter is not a better team than Barcelona. But guess what? They just won a CL title. You think they care?

5. ArrozConPollo

ArrozConPollo Member

Dec 16, 2008
    Boston,Ma
    Club:
    Nacional de Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Sub 20 ???? Was a long time ago and if I remember right we didn't qualify
    I am just tired of hearing about this kid when he hasn't done anything in such a long time and people are like when is he going to get called up when Rodallega did more in the sub 20, said that he was better than Messi, is a beast at Wigan and people still won't forgive the kid

6. colombianh3ro

colombianh3ro Member

Jun 12, 2007
    Long Island, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    AND!!!!! zuniga still sucks at crossing the ball

7. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY
    another wonderful shot by rodallega! another save by the goalie. Impressive on South Africa's number 1.

8. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Rodallega is playing good.

9. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    agreed. It's wierd that for such a talented player he hardly ever delivers a decent one.

Rodallega has been rippin the ball. It looks like Epl has helped him.

10. pipevasquez

pipevasquez Member+

Sep 8, 2007
    Bogotá City
    bueno, por lo menos ya el arquero le quite ek puesto de mejor del partido al arbitro.

11. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY
    i agree, best thing that ever happened to rodallega: getting him out of mexico.

12. ColombieUSA

ColombieUSA New Member

Jun 2, 2009
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Rodallega should start the next game. He knows how to put shots on goal.

13. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I hope Zuniga learn how to cross a ball.

14. cruze711

cruze711 Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Falcaos job is to finish plays and score goals..Pinos job is to create chances and be dangerous...of course falcao is gonna be the one with the results thats his job...but how can he give RESULTS if nobody on La sele can give him great chances?? cough Pino cough...i think hes something we lack on the National team..not our savior...we still need a midfield

1 person likes this.
  15. Uzuriaga

Uzuriaga Member+

Feb 9, 2009
    Estocolmo
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I truly hope Rodallega won't be punished for his mocking of the referee after the final whistle.

There are good ways and bad ways to deal with Refs like this, and that's not a good way. Instead he should just say what he thinks to reporters, stuff like that.

Ospina and Rodallega were good today. Yepes, in spite of being sold to milan, I think is over the hill. He shouldn't be called again.

16. colombianh3ro

colombianh3ro Member

Jun 12, 2007
    Long Island, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Alright this is how I see it. Ospina good, Defense Great very solid. Midfield, I felt like I was playing fifa clubs versus those teams that play a 6-1-3, Attack Gio Moreno is great and jackson are a good combo, but I would love to see Jackson more near the 18 than the midfield line. Overall, Im just happy these are friendly tryout games and really hoping bolillo opens his eyes to what type of players we are lacking on this national team.

17. ColombieUSA

ColombieUSA New Member

Jun 2, 2009
    Club:
    Chicago Fire

Glad I am not the only one who can see it.

18. colombianh3ro

colombianh3ro Member

Jun 12, 2007
    Long Island, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Out of cordoba and yepes I would call yepes bc he showed that he still got it in him, of course he's not the same youthful psg player he once was but I would love to have him for moral support and is a great backup to Mosquera or Zapata.

19. cruze711

cruze711 Member

Mar 31, 2009
    im not talking about the sub 20...im talking about the game against peru in the qualifiers and how he plays in france...i dont know why people keep saying he hasnt done anything? hes done just as much as anybody else in europe besides falcao...

20. cruze711

cruze711 Member

Mar 31, 2009
    when i see him playing in Napoli he has very good crosses

21. pipevasquez

pipevasquez Member+

Sep 8, 2007
    Bogotá City
    Yo no creo que sea tan diferente al del PSG, no por nada el AC Milan contara con sus servicios. la proxima termpoda.
    Y su fisico parece estar intacto.

22. ColombieUSA

ColombieUSA New Member

Jun 2, 2009
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I don't get this "out of Cordoba and Yepes" business. I don't want to see either one of them anymore. Time to give younger guys a chance and/or guys who are veterans who have not been given a chance.

23. pipevasquez

pipevasquez Member+

Sep 8, 2007
    Bogotá City
    la pregunta es ¿a quienes?, le damos oportunidad?.....Aparte de Zapata no hay ningun defensa que valga la pena.

24. colombianh3ro

colombianh3ro Member

Jun 12, 2007
    Long Island, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I agree but you got to have a veteran and sure leader that is Yepes. Do I want him to start no but you can't sit there and tell me you don't even want him on the bench for backup incase 1 of our centerback gets injured. Who else got experience like him? Yepes is the better option out of the 2

25. ColombieUSA

ColombieUSA New Member

Jun 2, 2009
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Out of the hundreds of Colombians that play CB we can find some young players who will give it their all. The Kid from el DIM looks the most promising.