Colombia vs South Africa May 27th

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by crzdcolombian, Apr 14, 2010.

1. ArrozConPollo

ArrozConPollo Member

Dec 16, 2008
    Boston,Ma
    Club:
    Nacional de Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    he can dribble what else ????

Guy can dribble for days but can"t do anything else and you people make it like he is cristian ronaldo !!!!!!!!!

2. ColombieUSA

ColombieUSA New Member

Jun 2, 2009
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Yepes is only going to get worse as the days go by. He is not getting any younger.

3. el escorpion

el escorpion Member+

Jul 10, 2007
    Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    gracioso este partido, un arbitraje pesimo; creo que nos saldra mejor analizar a la seleccion en el partido vs nigeria. Colombia es el sparring para que sudafrica se luzca cueste lo cueste

4. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    y rodallega no lo pensaran meter??

5. Uzuriaga

Uzuriaga Member+

Feb 9, 2009
    Estocolmo
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  6. colombianh3ro

colombianh3ro Member

Jun 12, 2007
    Long Island, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    He is the closest thing to ronaldo we got. Your not understanding my point, We need a player like pino in the field to bring up the attack as well with gio bc he can't do it by himself. Stop hating forreal. Straight up like somebody else said on here before, if we were playing like this in the eliminatorias we would be getting owned possesion and score wise

7. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY
    some of you are really silly. Why are you calling for a new coach after 60 minutes of one game. This is south africa in africa, with an african ref. and the first time they play in months after a new coach. I expected a loss. anybody with common sense would. Relax please, and stop asking for Pino. I've seen this typical fan behavior for years, always asking for the players that aren't on the pitch, and when they are on, then they want them off. ugh.

8. colombianh3ro

colombianh3ro Member

Jun 12, 2007
    Long Island, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Who wanted pino off ever in the seleccion? The only times he got chances at the team was in sub 20 and was dominant and against peru for 20 minutes and brought the ball to the area which nobody did that game, and it was against PERU!

9. 8baller

8baller Member

May 1, 2007
    I have tried more than 10 links. All of them work for a minute and the shut down.:mad:

10. colombianh3ro

colombianh3ro Member

Jun 12, 2007
    Long Island, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  11. ArrozConPollo

ArrozConPollo Member

Dec 16, 2008
    Boston,Ma
    Club:
    Nacional de Medellin
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    They are playing worse than with Pino

we are playing another 4-3-1-2 with Gio this time being our only player no one else does anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The defenders are doing decently but we have no midfield and our strikers are doing badly wtf is Rodallega???

12. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY
    okay lets call pino. then everything is solved. he'll save our entire team. i don't know how no one has figured out your strategy, call pino and we win games. right man.

13. cruze711

cruze711 Member

Mar 31, 2009
    The 15 mins Pino played for La Sele he was very dangerous..So i think people are justified to want our most talented player on the field playing!:eek:

14. 8baller

8baller Member

May 1, 2007
  15. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY
    our most talented player is falcao garcia. futbol is about results. Pino, for some reason or another, sits on a bench in France. Talent is worth little, or has our talented team done much the past 12 years?

16. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Thats silly, Arroz.

Pino is any but one dimensional. He is a terrific set piece taker (takes all of them for Monaco when on the pitch) and we haven't had one for ages. He crosses with great accuracy with either foot and has become increasingly active in the passing game under Guy Lacombe.

And he can score - to the point where most Monaco fans which he was playing as their 9 every week (according to the folks on ASMforum).

I've watched a lot of his games via Justin and athde last spring when he was on fire and caught a few of his games this season - when the guy gets on the field he is brilliant.

17. colombianh3ro

colombianh3ro Member

Jun 12, 2007
    Long Island, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    We would have more of a chance of attacking and getting goals right? or you rather see our strikers going to the midfield and grabbing the ball themselves? be tired 30 minutes before the game ends bc all that he ran...

18. ryu79

ryu79 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2005
    NYC
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Thats hyperbole and you know it, Paisita. Pino alone isn't the answer, and I have seen no one here argue that he is, but he is certainly more talented than several of the players in this call up.

Why NOT give him an opportunity and instead give it to people like, for example, Anchico who we know aren't up to it.

19. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY
    idk. I agree Pino is an amazing player. I'm not saying he isn't. he is brilliant. But he sits on a bench, that worries me. Look at Dayro Moreno, an amazing striker but he has a piece of crap personality. Horrible! and it's limited his career. Rodallega on the other hand, that kid works hard, Falcao a serious class act. I don't trust lazy players, and it worries me that Pino seems to be one of those entitled players that doesn't think he needs to train. Idk, may be bad speculation, but he hasn't done much in his career.

Granted I agree Ryu, Anchico i can't stand and would be better replaced by Pino. I don't disagree. I'm just tired of watching people scream out Pino's name. I get it, we need him. Now let's watch the game.

20. Azucarero

Azucarero Member+

May 9, 2008
    No one on the board mentioned Pino nor any other player off the field until arroz mentioned his "ineffectiveness" as an excuse to defend ramos.

Now lets all be honest. NO ONE is playing very well. Even Gio has had some retarded plays.

edit: Zapata looked pretty solid to me.

21. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY
    muy bonita jugada de colombia. muy bien la bala que solto jackson. buen trabajo del arquero africano.

22. pipevasquez

pipevasquez Member+

Sep 8, 2007
    Bogotá City
    ese man de rojo que crack.....¿sera titular en el mundial con sudafrica?

23. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Giovanni Moreno needs to get out, he's tired

24. MrPaisa

MrPaisa New Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Madison, NY
    jugada bochornosa de capitan de surafrica. le dio a jackson por detras. feo. eso si fuera otro partido es pa roja.