Colombia en el Ranking de la Fifa

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by Robbencol16, Aug 16, 2006.

1. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    same was sad about Teo - Falcao at Copa America. Then the media was pissed because Teo was bitching about it to them that Bolillo is a b itch for not trying it out. Well everyone knew that Bolillo was a stupid fat hobbit and then Teo proved his fat ass wrong.

Falcao - Jackson needs to be tried out. When is the last time Teo scored a goal at River Plate? I am tired of people saying Yepes deserves to go or Teo deserves to go. No one deserves anything. If Falcao doesn't score a goal from here till the World Cup his ass is staying in France watching it on TV. Teo can watch it at Dustys house.

I remember Pekerman talking about player form and he wasn't going to call guys based on 1-2 good weeks but the WC is a 4 week event and a short group stage. We need guys in great form.

Alonso#13 repped this.
  2. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #702 pepinointer, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
    siempre con comentarios facilistasmalintencionados y negativos,,......sufriendo por que no se le cumplen los caprichitos de FIFA 14 por pekerman.........pero RIENDOSE cuando uruguay y chile nos metieron los goles

ahora que saquen a teo, falcao y yepes, me encanta el oportunismo disfrazadose de loco

3. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #703 J-Mezzy, Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
    Lol crazy, so let's leave Falcao at home because he sucks, James can't even score in a crappy french league so leave him too, Armero rides the pine at napoli so bye bye, zuniga is injured so let's leave his broken ass in Italy, Ospina messed up against Paraguay so forget about it.

You are right, no one deserves to go. Let's leave all these bums home and go with the rising stars like Montero, Coco, Narvaez, Medina, and Mojica!!!!!

4. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I already suggested Crzd to go and cheer for either Spain and Brazil. ;)

5. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Why? People here are little bitches when you don't agree with them. Colombia > Spain. Only teams that worry me ar Brazil(home team) and Germany(they are robots watch them run...... or the evil team in Sholin soccer). All I am saying is we have shit we need to work on but I am the only one who said we were qualified like 5 games in and think we can win it all. I just don't like people who are like well as long as we get out of the 1st round......

We need to get into the knockout round and do as well as possible.

People here want us not to be better than the 94 team so they can still talk about el Pibe. James > Pibe, Falcao > Asprilla. Player for player this is a better team with a better mentality and better coach that won't let them get over confident.

6. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Who said we are not better than the 94 team?

pepinointer repped this.
  7. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    By the way, did you even see Pibe play? Very different players but we'll see if James can indeed surpass Pibe. Until then, this comparison is useless

jay luis and pepinointer repped this.
  8. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    being better than the 94 team is such a broad statement.... better where?? the 94 team was way more complete in the mid than this one with Leonel el Pibe Rincon also the defenders where much better Andres Escobar will run circles around 37 yr old Yepez, and coroncoro is way better than this version of Perea....

Hey Crazy that's called giving factual info and not pulling the info from my ass like you do!!!!

Now where this team excels is the international experience that this kids have (plus this team is much younger than the 94, the comparison is ridiculous) and the big upgrade is the coach.
    Any good coach can take a normal team and make them perform better than they actually can, the same as any BAD COACH can take a really good team and makes them underperfom.
    the only "strength" coach wise the 94 team had was the fact that taking the base squad (the coach and the assistant coach!!!) from a club (who happen to win the libertadores) and awill give you a great chemistry boost that few countries have.

pepinointer repped this.
  9. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    alguien que se rie y celebra las desgracias de la seleccion, no merece ser hincha y punto!!!

10. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    a mi francamente no me importa, lo que me si me da rabia esque ok el no pudo ver esa generacion, pero porlomenos trate de informarse si viene a argumentar.

Pero no!! este es un ignorante con sobredosis de confianza!!!

11. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    ademas pa maquillar datos e inventarselos a su convenencia es un genio!

12. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Asprilla-Valencia

Valderrma, Rincon, Leonel, Gomez

Chonto , Andres,

Cordoba

That was a great team.

13. Alonso#13

Alonso#13 Member

Feb 21, 2007
    New York City
    I dont think Crz is really bashing the NT or wants to see Colombia fail to say "I told you so", he is just rash with his criticism's at times... I think he has a good point when he says that player should be called up based on form and not just star power/notoriety cue LAP,Yepes ... I think those guy's are waaay past their time and the CB situation should have been addressed a long time ago to see if we could have suitable replacements but then again we dont have any depth in that postion so we will have to confide in Pek's and hope he can minimize our weakness while bringing out our strength's come WC.

crzdcolombian repped this.
  14. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #714 pepinointer, Nov 2, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2013
    revisa lo que puso cuando nos metieron los goles de uruguay. y chile ...y despues cuando nos sonrieron las cosas fue muy prudente cambiando el discurso., hay si no era tan desproporcionado.......si eso no es mala intencion e hincha de caprichos, entonces no se que es .......le ha dicho arquero de mi,erda a ospina, le quita valor a las goles de falcao (diciendo que cualquiera los hubiera hecho).....despues asesino a balanta por su expulsion del miercoles, diciendo que es una mentira....(depues de enfrentarlos como rivales con sus colegas colombianos de la misma edad)

y es experto en modificar estadisticas y demas para mostrar que su caprichito tiene razon...

la verdad crzd aburre bastante su hipocrecia y mala intencion, refuguada en que es loco y puede decir cualquier cosa......da hasta asco .......ya varios le hemos dicho que no esta obligado a seguir a la seleccion, un maltrato constante a los jugadores que nos llevaron a un mundial despues de 16 años no es justo

ahora es facil darle razon, basandose solo en este thread...donde hace su defensa, diciendo que los que le contradecimos son unas bitches intolerante y que decimos que colombia es mejor que españa...por que eso si para hacer respuestas en las que queda como el sensato si no es loco..........eso de loco, solo es una inmunidad que tiene para poder ser troll libremente

15. Alonso#13

Alonso#13 Member

Feb 21, 2007
    New York City
    jejeje hermano pepino yo se que el tipo dice cosas que deja uno pensando si el CrzD es Colombiano o es un trol de otro pais que infiltro este forum, o hasta peor es el yei yei de tiempos pasados. jk.

La cosa es no dejar que sus locuras te moleste... aunque diga sus locuras que a veces son bien hipocritas el man sigue el futbol con pasion como todos aqui en el foro...

Te cuento que la actitud de crzd hasta me recuerda de mi papa... en las eliminatorias pasadas nunca nos perdiamos un partido y eso que la seleccion estaba jugando con los troncos Pelicano Banguero, Victor Pacheco, Piernas de cucaracha Frankie Oviedo bueno mi punto es que sabiamos que la seleccion estaba jodida pero siempre ibamos a ver el partido... y mi padre siempre salia con la misma maric@da "no se pa que pago a ver estas balijas" "ver a la seleccion es como ver la crucifixion de JC de nuevo" etc...

yo creo que la frustracion de Crzd como la de mi papa y otros Colombiano's es que siempre hemos tenido talento y la habilidad para ser fuerzas mundiales en el futbol per nunca rendimos... ahora que Colombia esta en un buen momento es tiempo de que esta mentalidad cambie y aprecian lo que a hecho nuestra sele.

Creo que cuando ganamos el Mundial el proximo anho, Crzd dejara sus comentarios inflammatorio's y usted y crazy se podran tomarse de las manos

ryu79 and pepinointer repped this.
  16. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    yo solo pido, que si uno es tan despropocionado y maltratados con la critica negativa........no se las del taimado , cuando uno no tenga la razon

17. Alonso#13

Alonso#13 Member

Feb 21, 2007
    New York City
    "No se las del taimado"
    que significa esto? perdon soy poco gringo.

Y tienes razon si uno va criticar lo negativo tambien deberia apreciar lo positivo

18. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The thing is that Pekerman is not an idiot or a fanboy. He doesn't call up Yepes and LAP because they are stars. When he took over the job, the guys he called up were the best possible choices. We didn't have any other CBs better at that time. Now he stuck with those guys since
    a) We were winning
    b) Our goals allowed stats were great
    c) He didn't want to try out new guys in the middle of a heated qualification process

Now, no one comes harder on our defense than me and Pepino can testify to this. But I think Pekerman has done the right thing up to now. The next right step is to start involving the up and coming CBs to see if they can provide a better option.

As far of crzd, some things he says are not that outrageous. I understand why he is hard on our CBs, why he is harsh on our DMs, etc. Having said that, he really takes it too far way too often. Calling Ospina a shitty keeper, the comments about Falcao; and most importantly, the constant disrespect for Valderrama and our players from the past.

19. Alonso#13

Alonso#13 Member

Feb 21, 2007
    New York City
    I dont think Peks is an idiot or a fanboy either, but he has openly come out and praised Yepes on many occassions, I do agree and have stated myself that we simply have no better options in terms of CB's. however i think that our goals allowed stats can be misleading I think we had the least goals allowed in our previous two qualifiers as well so that doesnt say much.

The main reason I feel our defensive issues need to be addressed, even though we have good defense stats, is that whenver we face a team that has speed demons Colombia looks extremely vulnerable, i dont know if i am the only one but whenever we face a team with an alexis sanchez or antonio valencia i feel uneasy when Colombia is defending in the final third without the ball. I mean even the guy segundo castillo from Ecuador exposed our weakness in pace/defense. When we get deeper in the WC tourney, fingers crossed, we will face teams with WORLD CLASS finishers,dribblers,speed pace... some players will even possess all of these characteristics this is when we are going to see how far Colombia has come in terms of international football.

dapip repped this.
  20. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Oh yeah I agree completely. I also think our defensive stats were misleading. I had a lengthy discussion about this before. Our defensive stats had a lot to do with Ospina, our good ball control, and the great form the team was on in 2012. Once our form cooled off, we started seeing the defensive deficiencies. Like you, I think that finding a solution to our defense should be our coaching staff's top priority. We will not make any kind of deep run with the current state of our defense.

Hopefully Pekerman gives the up and comers and chance and; most importantly, hope that they deliver and are the real deal.

21. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    #721 crzdcolombian, Nov 2, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2013
    haha I post here more than anyone and basically started more than half the threads to be a troll. I basically got ripped off and get no credit for basically creating the blog colombians en el exterior. It's awesome and all but that guy just came on this website and stole what I did for 3-4 years on this forum which was search the web for players and add them to a list. That asshole took my list. Actually copied and pasted it and even kept the notes I added to it :)

I like our team but Yepes, Macnelly(hate all Colombian #10 type players... dude does nothing but back pass and people who love Pibe love this clown who blows), Perea, Mosquera, Mondragon(seriously.... guy debuted when Ospina was a couple days old and has been playing longer than Vargas has been alive !!!) should not be on the team !!! 5 guys who shouldn't start or even be on the team are going to keep out a player we can actually use at the WC. Elkin Soto is another one that blows my mind he still getting call ups.

We did play badly against Chile(home), Uruguay(away), Venezuela(away - Guarin would have changed the game), Ecuador(home & away)

Most this was because of Yepes and Perea. We are winning despite them, not because of them. People say who else but no one else has been given a shot. Valdez was great every time he played and yet always loses his spot to more brain fart prone Perea but why? Perea has been shit since he was at Boca. Dude is fast and that is it.

I also don't think that because Yepes, Perea, Mondragon missed out on 3 World Cups that means they deserve to go.

Sorry if that offends people but this is a discussion forum. If you don't agree with me that is your problem not mine.

I also have never offended anyone or personally attack them. Attacking Macnelly for being useless or Perea/Yepes age is basically discussing things that I have an issue with. Saying is Yepes your dad or 3 years ago when I bashed Vargas all the time if he was your(people who liked him for some reason) older brother. Again I just can't fathom how anyone can like Fabian Vargas or not be a little worried about Yepes age !!!

krass repped this.
  22. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Mondragon is our back up keeper. I really don't understand your hate against him. He is there mostly for leadership and you can see it. Looks like you just look for things to complain about.

Now the whole Valdes vs Perea thing, I also like Valdes better than Perea. Actually, Perea is one of my least liked players and I also worry about Yepes' age and speed, but again, other than Valdes, it is not like we had a handful of world class CBs waiting to replace them. Now we have Balanta and Murillo and we have a legitimate gripe if those players don't go to the friendlies, but until then, we have to be patient and be glad we qualified.

23. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    es lo que yo digo ahora sale con discurso de decir disculpas racional, diciendo que solo critica.......severo hipocrita asquerozo es lo que es.......hay estan los posts, pa que revisen.....disque solo se debe por la critica a mondragon y yepes.....pero lo de shitty goalie ospina, no lo olvido.........

24. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    He is our goal keeper coach. Thanks for the leadership but that means he shouldn't be on the team as a player. I don't hate Mondragon I love him and actually met him. Great guy but this leadership thing is annoying our players are 27 !!!! Mostly from the 2005 U 20 and people make it seem like they are high school seniors who are going to drink and drive if Mondragon and Yepes aren't there. I would much prefer a backup who will actually benefit from the WC experience than Mondragon.

I just feel like we are going to bring in 2-3 guys as player coaches just for emotional support. MAKE THEM COACHING STAFF !!

We haven't tried any CBs !!! That is on Pekerman, Leonel and on Bolillo. Saying o well we don't have anyone or haven't tested any one doesn't mean what we have is the best. Look I think we can lift the cup next year but we need to fix our issues and have time to do so. Being hard headed and keeping guys who shouldn't be here just because we like them and haven't been to a WC is a bad idea. No one is irreplaceable. If by next year 5 random players come out of no where and score hat tricks every game now to the WC. Then sorry Falcao you can't come either. I feel some of you are kinder kicker coaches and don't want to bench your kids.

25. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    te contradices., de thread en thread que asco....