Colombia -Brazil Noviembre 14 2012

Discussion in 'Colombian National Team' started by pepinointer, Oct 10, 2012.

1. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    los dos..........yepes en el primer tiempo (la que temrino en el palo de kaka), y mosquera en el segundo (la que corrigio el mismo)

2. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    lo mejor es cuando se inventa posiciones y figuras en el futbol.....cuando estabamos pasando, el balon en la defensa “eso los tecnicos le llaman el abanico“ .......contra paraguay hablaba del volante corrector posicion enseñada en brazil de la que debia conocer muy bien edwin valencia

3. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    i was at the game and aquivaldo had a tough game marking neymar one on one. there's no shame in that goal neymar scored. that could have happened to the puyol's and pique's of the world.

aquivaldo had a good enough game where he should still get significant playing time.
    i have seen yepes/perea do much worse in the past and they get additional chances.

perspective guys....

my main gripe about the game, which is not really a complaint was the lack of subs used. on one hand, it showed the fans how serious both teams took this game, but on the other hand, we have another game where a player like Zapata gains nothing from sitting on the bench.

all in - it was a fun game and i was pleased with everyone's performance.

good way to end 2012!

4. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    a mosquera se le regaña, por que perea y valdez lo venian haciendo muy bien.......pekerman no acerto en ese cambio........

Pekerman en rueda de prensa: no era conveniente hacer cambios por el ritmo de juego y por lo bien que estaban jugando los dos equipos

5. krass

krass Member+

Aug 18, 2008
    jajajaj parece los nombres de los supercampeones... la jaula del tigre y vainas asi...
    en caracol le dicen bulto 'e sal

dapip repped this.
  6. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Yepes gave the fing ball like a preschooler !! 1st thing you are taught in kinder kickers is not to pass the ball in the middle of the field as a fing CB !! He did it 3 times. He has no speed or vision. Dude is tall and that is it.

Hell send out anyone next time but him. It's not a personal thing against Yepes he is actually probably my favorite Colombian player and I used his # all my life but it's time for him to step down. Every time he touched the ball people were freaked out because all he'd do is back pass to Ospina with Neymar and Kaka right next to him. We are so lucky the ref sucked because he probably would have gotten red carded and was kind of a hot head during the game although the ref did openly f us over during the game.

minus repped this.
  7. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Si lo de yepes, fue terrible.........igual que lo de mosquera sin excusa (eso de central izquierda, central por derecha, eso no existe) no es la primera vez que lo ponen ahi en la seleccion comenzando y no hubiera sido al primera vez, que un defensa borraba a neymar .................igual, pekerman hizo muchos experimentos en este partido

8. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I just hate how Yepes gets such a pass for his shit play all the time and everyone wants to bench or get rid of Teo when he scores goals. Not to say Jackson play'd badly. He ate a goal in the 1st half but that acrobatic stunt he pulled was awesome. I am not sure if he and Falcao can't play together or they just don't have chemistry yet. Brazil was very good at marking our two strikers tho I think Jackson could have done a better job getting open considering Falcao was being marked by 3 dudes all game

9. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    one more thing - for what's it's worth, my friend who watched the game with me at the stadium who knew nothing about hte team other than Falcao and James was most impressed with cuadrado...

10. elviejomen

elviejomen Member+

Aug 3, 2007
    Hasbrouck Heights NJ
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Cuadrado made the biggest impression

11. Uzuriaga

Uzuriaga Member+

Feb 9, 2009
    Estocolmo
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Aquivaldo did what he could in that situation, the goal was more valencias fault who inexplicably stopped his run and passively watched neymar do his stuff.

12. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Bullshit.

13. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    AHORA SI.

14. krass

krass Member+

Aug 18, 2008
    con el partido de ayer de JGC se puso bueno el pulso por el puesto de volante mixto por derecha

Aldo, Aguilar, Guarin, JGC todos con opciones de pelear titular

y a Pablito ojala le trabajen la definicion.... nunca es tarde.. lo haria un mejor lateral ...

15. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Even tho Aldo was just in for 5 minutes he was not impressive and had a clear shot at goal in the dying minutes of the game. I know some of you love Aldo but he is no where near Abel or Guarins Level and isn't 1/2 the player JGC is. As well as he is 6 years older then all of them.

I think Aldo and Elkin are prob the 1st players to be dropped from our MF.

Armero's finishing is like Neymars penalty taking. It's awful. He isn't going to get bet better at it which is a real shame because he is fast enough to get in the box he just shoots it over the moon.

16. Furnaccio

Furnaccio Member+

Feb 19, 2008
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Armero could be up there with Ashley Cole / Marcelo as a top LB in the world if he knew how to use his right foot...

he looks like me out there on the pitch when near the 18 and about to take shot - always blasting it into the stands =) (i happily admit i'm not that good when it comes to playing - just good at the strategy part!)

17. minus

minus Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Portugal
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Very true...

18. corazonazul

corazonazul Member

Jun 29, 2007
    canada
    es verdad armero creo que tuvo la mas clara para colombia frente al arco e hizo un pase y despues se nota que supo que la cago y disparo en otra que tuvo y la mando a la mierda

19. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Whenever I see Aquivaldo at his best in Mexico it is when I see him play at Yepes' Left CB position or just as a sweeper in the middle of the field. He is weak going to his right.

Hopefully Zapata can play at the Right CB position and Zuniga can get back healthy to help him out on that side of the field.

20. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    [​IMG][​IMG]

esta fue la mejor

krass repped this.
  21. corazonazul

corazonazul Member

Jun 29, 2007
    canada
  22. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    el apunte del nudo de la corbata de pekerman.......era nececesarisimooooo

23. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  24. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Respect indeed. I've been a fan of Colombia for over two decades and beside the era of 93'-94', I've never felt so proud of the national team as much as I feel right now, when the players were disappointed by not win Brazil. Finally our potential is strating to pop-out and I hope that it'll be enough to qualify and to show the world that Colombia indeed deserves to be among top 10 NT of FIFA.

25. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    hahahaha more jokes, about neymi