Coca-Cola ofreció 75 mil millones de pesos para patrocinar fútbol profesional colombiano

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by BigSoccer Bot, Nov 3, 2009.

1. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    estas caziloko

las vallas comerciales y propagandas en colombia son de lo mas creativo y alegre que pueda mostrar este continente.

el mercadeo en colombia es demasiado profesional.......estas perdido o no entendes bien el espanol aun....

2. hanzellmo

hanzellmo Member

Feb 25, 2007
    Bogota
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    dude seriously you either start reading some ********ing real news or stop commenting on subjects you know nothing about.

Colombian agencies get a shit load of international awards, as i said before the problem is with the Colombian companies that think the average Colombian is like efer and thus only buys stuff with boobs on the package.

and now look what you did you made me agree with efer:mad:

3. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Re: Coca-Cola ofreció un trabajo en la selva a hansellmo, para traer a dapipi por xmas

In that case I will have to disagree with the last comment.:p

4. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Bump so Postobon offered 52 million pesos for 5 years of league Sponsorship. Adidas offered 30 million pesos cash and 45 million to fix the stadiums and for league infrastructure.

The Coca Cola deal seemed way better but less that the federation could steal. How do you guys feel about the choice we made 3 years later?

5. dapip

dapip Member+

Sep 5, 2003
    South Florida
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Check your numbers. Million of pesos will be enough to buy a new car. Is more like billions as in Miles de millones. 52 mil millones. In US dollars is like 28 o 30 millions, not so much considering that they spent like half that amount in one stadium (Pascual Guerrero) and that most of the big stadiums were updated in 2011 for the U20 WC.

6. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Bump this is a 5 year contract starting 2010 that expires at the end of this year with Postobon. Did it get renewed? Any news on this?

Think Postobon is doing a good job and you never hear of players not getting paid or the player strikes from when they weren't the sponsors.

I still prefer a foreign company that won't be bullied or told what to do by the federation. Still have no clue why Coca Cola didn't win if they offered a way way better deal.

As for the Nacional winning everything since their owners sponsored the league. Think its more the way they are managed then anything else.

7. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Bump their contract expires next year.

http://futbolete.com/postobon-seguira-patrocinando-al-futbol-colombiano/

I really don't want out league changing name all the time. Postobon isn't doing bad job but if we can get more money or better publicity elsewhere then we should take it. Sadly we will accept any offer Postobon makes because they will let the people in charge steal money which a foreign company would not.

Also would be cool to be like the MLS that a big sporting brand sponsors our league. Like that all the MLS teams rock adidas which kind of makes no sense since Nike is American but what can you do.

More money in the league and less teams looking like Nascar drivers