Club Deportivo Cali "Los Azucareros"- Part III

Discussion in 'Colombia: Clubs' started by Tio Nicci, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The big game will be against Tolima. If we can manage a wina and tie away. We will advance. Te lo juro

2. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Tio, don't cancel Pasto too much. I know that they had luck against you and also against Tolima but the buttom line is that they have the same points as you do. But yes, Sunday vs. Tolima will be a huge match.

pepinointer repped this.
  3. pepinointer

pepinointer Member+

Mar 12, 2007
    Santiago de Compostela
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Cali deja ir en plenas finales, a Juan Felipe Cadavid central titular al futbol mexicano.......que rayos hace???

4. ColombianKilla

Aug 12, 2011
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Estan empezando a trabajar otra vez en el estadio, ojala lo terminen pronto.

5. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Do they get any money for him? I see tons of our guys going to Mexico and US for fing free. It pisses me off

6. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia

Dominguez has been playing phenomenal. I much rather see him than Aldo Leao IMO. Anyways interesting that all three goals scored against Cali has been free kicks.

7. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I enjoyed the game, it was fun to watch. Tolima made a wonderful result despite the draw, because first they didn't lost in Cali and second, Cali deserved to win this one. Serpa had a remarkable game and now it's up to Tolima to beat Cali at Ibague, but in my opinion it'll end a draw again. I would also say Farid to the NT, this guy at the age of 40 is amazing!! his stop onRamirez in the first half was wonderful and the goal wasn't so much his fault, it was a poor "wall" by Cali's players. Alvaro is wonderful, scored a wonderful goal, but you cannot compare him to Aldo. While Aldo in the NT is more like "5" and most of his career played like "8" or "10", Dominguez natural position is LAM. He can be in the NT instead of Ramos for example, not necessary instead of Aldo who can contribute in other aspects.

8. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    His free kicking ability is simply amazing. I see Alvaro play the pure CM role, I think he can play good amount of defense just like Aldo.

9. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I'm amazed from Mondragon every time...What an amazing keepr!! 0-0 at halftime at Ibague, Cali looks orgenized, had a couple of chances but so for Tolima. Nazarith isn't in the game so much, but Brayan Perea shows his huge potential, wonderful player.

10. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    We still lost despite his performance. We may not make it to the final :(

11. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Murillo and Nazarit has been takened off the starting line up. Yerson Candelo and Biscayazacu will start.

12. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I didn't see the game, Cali did their job but Pasto won Tolima and deserved to be in the final. Who would have thought that from a group which included Tolima & Cali, it'll be Pasto who will advance? I hope they will beat Santa Fe, they deserve to be champs.

13. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    This is the 2nd time pasto come and ruin our party. Damn it...!

14. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I want Santa Fe to be champions they are well run and will not get dismantled like Pasto will. I also don't like teams coming from 2nd division winning then 2 years later being demoted. It just proves how shitty our league is

15. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
  16. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Very good game of Cali, who can easily end up in 0-5 or 0-6. I know that Pasto didn't play with their best formation but still I would expect to see them perform better. Cali played wonderful, Brayan Perea continues to imporess me and scored a great goal. I believe that most of the team will stay, Comesaña did a great job there and as for Biscayzacu, I think that Cali's management should keep him. After a slow start under Insua, this guy shows that he has football under Comesaña. To be honest I 'm pretty much worried since we are facing Cali away in the first fixture....Will be very tough.

17. carlitos florez

Jun 18, 2012
    William Zapata Bran era parcialmente del Cali¿
    llego procedente del deportivo Tachira al Medellin, pero mencionaron al Deportivo Cali en la negociacion.

18. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Riquelme and Cavenaghi are rumored at Cali, believe it or not.

19. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I'll put on a thong and run with it in all over Tel Aviv if that will happen...:eek:

20. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Why don't Colombian teams pull shit like this when they are going to play International Tournies. No way in hell will Riquelme come to Colombia when he is wanted in Brazil.

21. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Manga Escobar, and Vladimir Marin are back for sure. Felix Micolta signed a contract extension, and Cali are looking at the player from Pasto Edward Jimenez. Carlos Bueno is also thrown in the rumor market.

22. carlitos florez

Jun 18, 2012
    A Edward Jimenez lo buscan varios equipos, se rumoraba del Medelin, tambien, no sabia nada del interes del Cali.
    Johnatan Estrada quedo disponible, al recibir la evaluacon del cuerpo directivo, no entra en los plans y buscan equipo o rescindir contrato con el oriundo de Envigado. Jimenez podia ir a canje al Pasto por Estrada.

23. Tio Nicci

Tio Nicci Member+

Nov 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Club:
    Deportivo Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Felix Micolta signed the contract extension with Cali, but is headed to Nacional. Guess there nothing we can do. Cali president went to the U.S. to sell the last 30% of Fredy Montero's rights to seattle.

24. carlitos florez

Jun 18, 2012
    Astudilo esta en Miami, cobrando unos cheques y hablando con empresarios peruanos la contratacion de un Argentino, que es goleador de ese Torneo.

25. pibe10

pibe10 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 30, 2005
    Petach Tikva, Israel
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I didn't find any news regarding Micolta is coming to us. We don't need Micolta and I don't think he'll come anyway.